• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gender Identity and the New Laws

Do you support new laws that would ban Transgenders using facilities of their choice?

• Total voters
I honestly don't know. I don't really know what to think about this. I think I have met a grand total of 2 transgendered people in my life. So I really don't know much about it. I guess the only way I feel about it is if you still have male or female equipment... that is the restroom you should probably use? I mean if a trans person woman in my case came into the restroom, I really wouldn't care. Now my wife, daughter or granddaughter? I don't know if I would be cool having a woman with a penis in the restroom with either of them. So I just don't know.

Transgenders dress as the opposite sex.So by definition they are cross dressers.

No, we dress gender appropriate. WHY a person wears other gender clothing is what makes the difference. A crossdresser enjoys and appreciates their birth gender, they just happen to get enjoyment from crossdressing.

A Transgender happens to have an issue with their birth gender, thus they wear clothes appropriate for their GENDER, ergo not crossdressing.

An inability to acknowledge this really hurts your cause.

Like other posters have pointed out, all of them don;t so by definition you are wrong. Why are you so bigoted, why do you call transgenders loons?

What are you on about?

You were saying? Yes you should stop trying.

That there are women that think, based off their emotions, that they are men. What are you having trouble understanding?

You're illogical fear, fear mongering and bigotry is noted, you don't speak for the majority, you don't speak for women. In fact the majority laugh at your posts. .

But apparently you do speak for the majority... :lol:

What are you on about?

Just pointing out that JimmTemperTantrum is wrong and that transgenders and crossdressers are not the same thing and I wan't to know why he calls them loons?

Just pointing out that JimmTemperTantrum is wrong and that transgenders and crossdressers are not the same thing and I wan't to know why he calls them loons?

The quote looked like you were saying what he said and it was messy and I messed up and I apologize! SORRY!

OH. Thank you, I didn't see that. My bad Layla! :3oops:

No problem, Jimmy seems to mess up quotes a lot, I think he does it on purpose.

Never said that in anyway so yes that's funny :lol:

Sure you did. You said that the majority laughs... you are speaking for the majority.

It isn't that big a thing. You made a mistake. I caught you. Just admit it and retain some dignity.

Sure you did. You said that the majority laughs... you are speaking for the majority.

It isn't that big a thing. You made a mistake. I caught you. Just admit it and retain some dignity.

Correct I did say that because it's true it's not speaking for the majority. Are you claiming if I say the majority of the country are christian that I'm speaking for them also.:) So the mistake was yours own it to retain some dignity, oh wait, too late.

Correct I did say that because it's true it's not speaking for the majority. Are you claiming if I say the majority of the country are christian that I'm speaking for them also.:) So the mistake was yours own it to retain some dignity, oh wait, too late.

You did not quote a percentage and say that that percentage represents the majority. You said that they are laughing... there are no stats for mocking. You made **** up and now you are either lying about it or you don't understand. All good. No more time to spend on this. See ya.

You did not quote a percentage and say that that percentage represents the majority. You said that they are laughing... there are no stats for mocking. You made **** up and now you are either lying about it or you don't understand. All good. No more time to spend on this. See ya.

So I didn't quote a percentage but I made stuff up? Seems you are confusing yourself. Good move, quit while you are behind.

Saying what you think people should do though really isn't any sort of issue not considered. You simply stated your opinion. Okay. But that still doesn't cover why or the fact that others who share that opinion expect enforcement of it and may use physical violence as a means of enforcement, whether they know the person really shouldn't be there or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Others can and will expect various things. But that's on them.

As this thread peters out: Did anyone actually name these supposed "New Laws" (note plural) referred to in the OP and link to their texts so an informed reader could see what they were actually going on about? :waiting: Or as is often the case, are people just spouting off? Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

As this thread peters out: Did anyone actually name these supposed "New Laws" (note plural) referred to in the OP and link to their texts so an informed reader could see what they were actually going on about? :waiting: Or as is often the case, are people just spouting off? Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

Odd that 60+ other posters were able to answer while you still choose not to in this thread and many others. More victimhood. We get it, your views are bigoted and you want to try and hide them or deny that fact but nobody buys it. So is there something real you are actually going on about or are you just spouting off? :)

Is that loony lib-tard leftist for "Normal"?

One, learn how to quote properly.
Two, nice dodge. Now try to actually answer the question.

So I didn't quote a percentage but I made stuff up? Seems you are confusing yourself. Good move, quit while you are behind.

I quit when continuing is futile...

One, learn how to quote properly.
Two, nice dodge. Now try to actually answer the question.
I will take that as a yes it is loony lib-tard leftist for normal

I will take that as a yes it is loony lib-tard leftist for normal

Once more a dodge. Are you afraid to answer the question? Do you realize it will completely destroy you position? Once more:At what point does a given article of clothes no longer belong to a given gender?

No, we dress gender appropriate. WHY a person wears other gender clothing is what makes the difference. A crossdresser enjoys and appreciates their birth gender, they just happen to get enjoyment from crossdressing.

A Transgender happens to have an issue with their birth gender, thus they wear clothes appropriate for their GENDER, ergo not crossdressing.

An inability to acknowledge this really hurts your cause.

The fact that you chose to dress as the opposite sex because you disagree with your biological sex or birth gender has nothing to do with the definition of cross dresser.Notice that nowhere in that definition is there any fine print that says "if the individual dresses as the opposite sex because that individual disagrees with their biological sex or birth gender then the definition doesn't apply even though that individual is still dressing as the opposite sex."

Cross-dress | Define Cross-dress at Dictionary.com

to dress in clothing typically worn by members of the opposite sex.

Last edited:
The fact that you chose to dress as the opposite sex because you disagree with your biological sex or birth gender has nothing to do with the definition of cross dresser.Notice that nowhere in that definition is there any fine print that says "if the individual dresses as the opposite sex because that individual disagrees with their biological sex or birth gender then the definition doesn't apply even though that individual is still dressing as the opposite sex."

Cross-dress | Define Cross-dress at Dictionary.com

to dress in clothing typically worn by members of the opposite sex.

Semantic silliness does not wise make you.

Back
Top Bottom