• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gender equality needed for climate salvation.

Tim the plumber

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Global warming is a political not a scientific issue and is not about ‘saving the planet’. The text of the 2015 Paris Climate Accord proves it. It states that climate action must include concern for “gender equality, empowerment for women, and intergenerational equity” as well as “climate justice”. Governments around the world are being advised that all of these steps must be implemented in order to mitigate the evils of global warming.

Climate change delusions are undermining science | CFACT

And they wonder why there are Skeptics about.

The empowerment of women has preceded every major change. Change doesn't occur when half the population is a subject of the other. Seems kinda obvious.

Inter-generational equity is about justice relative to different age groups. A big part of the resistance to modern science is old people. They need to be engaged and vested. Also kinda obvious.

I get the impression the OP is from a position of complete and total ignorance on the subject.

The empowerment of women has preceded every major change. Change doesn't occur when half the population is a subject of the other. Seems kinda obvious.

Inter-generational equity is about justice relative to different age groups. A big part of the resistance to modern science is old people. They need to be engaged and vested. Also kinda obvious.

I get the impression the OP is from a position of complete and total ignorance on the subject.

When do you think the process of empowerment of women started? Some sort of date on that...

When do you think the process of empowerment of women started? Some sort of date on that...

If this is the sort of help you need, it's no wonder your OP is utterly and embarrassingly clueless victim crybaby bs.

I'm a skeptic. Your OP is manbaby victim crap and totally ignorant. Pathetic.

If this is the sort of help you need, it's no wonder your OP is utterly and embarrassingly clueless victim crybaby bs.

I'm a skeptic. Your OP is manbaby victim crap and totally ignorant. Pathetic.

The point of the OP is that it makes plain the political nature of the whole green agenda and that it is not at all about science or the world's climate.

Your point about the need for women to be empowered in order for change to happen seems mad to me. Maybe my sense of history is longer than most. I see the conquest of the Etruscans by the Romans to be a major change and a loss of societal power by women who were pushed down in Roman culture as opposed to the involved nature of Etruscan women.

So when I ask for some sort of start date for the empowerment of women, in your mind, and you react as emotionally as you have, I think that you are off on one and I need to, or would like to, understand what it is that has triggered you. Do tell.

The point of the OP is that it makes plain the political nature of the whole green agenda and that it is not at all about science or the world's climate.

That's moronic and driven by a victim narrative. You need to learn the basics about women and world development.

Well, I am trying to get what it is you are on about so tell me.

I'm not gonna teach you. I'm not here to speak reason to the Limbaugh cult. I'm here to point out the fact that your OP is moronic and driven by a victim narrative. Real bottom barrel pathetic crap. That's it and I'm done. Don't like it? Make better OPs.

I'm not gonna teach you. I'm not hear to speak reason to the Limbaugh cult. I'm here to point out the fact that your OP is moronic and driven by a victim narrative. Real bottom barrel pathetic crap. That's it and I'm done. Don't like it? Make better OPs.

You consider my posts moronic but are unable to say why that is. You say I am playing the victim, but are unable to say what I am being the victim of or how that works.

You are just throwing nasty insuults at it.

Well, OK. You are triggered. I don't know why. You wont tell me. I am supposed to just go and find out. Ummmmmm........................

If you believe something absolutely but can't say why or what it is you are not using rational thinking. You should have a think about it.

You consider my posts moronic

I consider the OP moronic and I've explained why. You're sold on being a victim. I get it. The women and the browns, they done got you. Poor you. Everyone living on your back. Forever the will behind all of our survival. And never a thanks. I get it.

And your OP displays absolutely no knowledge of world development whatsoever. You come from a position of absolute ignorance, intentional even and enforced by your car's AM radio. I get it.

It's sad and pathetic and you think you have a point about being a victim.

Well, I have a masters in International Environmental Science and I can tell you that your OP is what I'd expect from a fundie kid being homeschooled and about fifteen years old.

Are we done?

Tell ya what. I'll throw you a Hail Mary and I'll bet ten to one it bounces off your head.

A: "To get this engine running, we need to work on the carb and the spark plugs."

B: "So, this isn't about getting the engine running! It's about carbs and spark plugs! Gotcha!"

You can see how that's moronic, right?

I consider the OP moronic and I've explained why. You're sold on being a victim. I get it. The women and the browns, they done got you. Poor you. Everyone living on your back. Forever the will behind all of our survival. And never a thanks. I get it.

And your OP displays absolutely no knowledge of world development whatsoever. You come from a position of absolute ignorance, intentional even and enforced by your car's AM radio. I get it.

It's sad and pathetic and you think you have a point about being a victim.

Well, I have a masters in International Environmental Science and I can tell you that your OP is what I'd expect from a fundie kid being homeschooled and about fifteen years old.

Are we done?

No we are not done.

I do not consider myself a victim of women's rights or of climate psudo-science.

I consider the debate about the science of global warming to be under attack from people who are agenda driven none-scientific hacks. That this is to the great detriment of science as a meam in the world.

I consider that the poor of the world are the current people suffering massive harm directly through some 20 million or so of them dying who would not if we did not use food as fuel. That doubling of food prices is evil in its' mass murder effects.

The issue with the world potentially turning away from the scientific approach to the world, as the confusing between the scientific issue of ghlobal warming and the societial issue of women's rights, is an example of this and it could be eventually far more harmful to humanity than even the 20 million deaths per year we currently have.

I think this explains my position. I have no real clue as to your position. You refuse to explain at all, not even saying when your argument about change/women's empowerment starts to be relavent in history. Was the Bessimer process of steel making a result of women's empowerment?

This said I see a very emotional responce from you. It is clearly a very that this matters to you. I don't see how. You refuse to explain. Uh????????

Tell ya what. I'll throw you a Hail Mary and I'll bet ten to one it bounces off your head.

A: "To get this engine running, we need to work on the carb and the spark plugs."

B: "So, this isn't about getting the engine running! It's about carbs and spark plugs! Gotcha!"

You can see how that's moronic, right?

I can certainly see why that is moronic.

How does that involve women's empowerment?

Sure we are. That Hail Mary bounced right off your head, didn't it.

No. I was responding tgo your earlier post when you posted it.

I saw your hail Mary only after posting my responce.

Global warming social and economic proposals are most readily accepted and believed by the young and gullible.

Global warming social and economic proposals are most readily accepted and believed by the young and gullible.

cheermale3.jpg

A full grown man in a skirt and pom poms is real convincing.

View attachment 67269175

A full grown man in a skirt and pom poms is real convincing.

Wow!

So you see Marke's post as unbecoming of a hetrosexual masculine man. That he is taking the role of a submissive girl valued only for her beauty, the cheer leader role.

How sexist and genderist and homophobic.

My position would be that there may well be homosexuals on the football team, being gay does not mean you are not macho and strong and sporty, see Spartans or the SS/SD. Good luck to the lad who want's the attention of the sports stars. Not my probelm.

Wow!

So you see Marke's post as unbecoming of a hetrosexual masculine man. That he is taking the role of a submissive girl valued only for her beauty, the cheer leader role.

How sexist and genderist and homophobic.

My position would be that there may well be homosexuals on the football team, being gay does not mean you are not macho and strong and sporty, see Spartans or the SS/SD. Good luck to the lad who want's the attention of the sports stars. Not my probelm.

Who said anything about gay? Okay, boomer.

Can you manage to explain why you think the OP is wrong?

Can you manage to separate gender and orientation? No. So you don't have a third grader's understanding to begin with. And me, a PhD candidate, is supposed to teach someone without an elementary school level understanding of gender?

You ask too much. I think only Jesus could save you.

Can you manage to separate gender and orientation? No. So you don't have a third grader's understanding to begin with. And me, a PhD candidate, is supposed to teach someone without an elementary school level understanding of gender?

You ask too much. I think only Jesus could save you.

Can you manage to separate reality from mental illness? It’s impossible for a male to understand or even know what it’s like to be a female. Or vice verse. Just like it’s impossible for you to know what it’s like to be a dog. Or a pony. Or whatever the 27 other genders supposedly are.

And me, not giving a **** about what you lie about on the internet, is supposed to teach someone without two brain cells to rub together about penises and vagina’s.

You ask too much. Only Jesus would WANT to save you.

Back
Top Bottom