• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gender equality needed for climate salvation.

Gee, really touched a nerve. Your post seems to be full of manbaby victim crap. With the over the top personal attack, you really are acting like quite the victim.

Yes, I never imagined that this thread would be so dynamic.

How does anybody's self identity get so threatened by this?

Gee, really touched a nerve. Your post seems to be full of manbaby victim crap. With the over the top personal attack, you really are acting like quite the victim.

There was no personal attack. Put down your victim card. I was critical of the OP. The post. The argument. The claim.

Don't cry too much.

"I'm dictionary educated so I knows betta!"

Okay.

"Nevert interupt your opponent when he is making a mystake"

Just carry on not explaining why you think there is a problem with the OP.

Says the guy with crazy font color. How rich. Talk about desperate for personal identity. You got the biggest cry for attention around.

There was no personal attack. Put down your victim card. I was critical of the OP. The post. The argument. The claim.

Don't cry too much.
If this is the sort of help you need, it's no wonder your OP is utterly and embarrassingly clueless victim crybaby bs.

I'm a skeptic. Your OP is manbaby victim crap and totally ignorant. Pathetic.

Your post No4.

You have lost your ability to think clearly in this thread.

Under Capitalism it is about the Richest not believing the Poor are worth equality of protection of the law.

We could have solved simple Poverty yesterday but for the social horror incurred by the Right Wing.

Please explain why the confusing of gender politics with climate science is directly relavent to poverty?

Please explain why the confusing of gender politics with climate science is directly relavent to poverty?

It isn't a confusion but an economic phenomena fueled by economic activity that could be active, with simple recourse to unemployment compensation for merely being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

The economic reason for that is, that more Persons will be more economically active and circulating more capital and ensure greater velocity and a positive multiplier effect upon our economy and those relevant sectors in particular.

A SimCity type of more serious economic application could give us a better understanding through more simulation.

Lots of time and money has been spent creating subservience to the cause. Anyone raising a hand and asking a question is to be attacked and destroyed.

That's been part of the game plan since the early stages. Erase the scientific method, tell lies, distort the truth. Hand over the money and power.

Don't cry too much.

Of course there was. Wipe away the tears, count to 10, and have a discussion. Or keep doing what you are doing.

Lots of time and money has been spent creating subservience to the cause. Anyone raising a hand and asking a question is to be attacked and destroyed.

That's been part of the game plan since the early stages. Erase the scientific method, tell lies, distort the truth. Hand over the money and power.

Or just read the science

NASA: Climate Change and Global Warming

Of course there was. Wipe away the tears, count to 10, and have a discussion. Or keep doing what you are doing.

No ding, dude. So how about you put the mod card and the victim card down. Because yours are full of ****.

No ding, dude. So how about you put the mod card and the victim card down. Because yours are full of ****.

I'm not playing any kind of mod card. Just pointing to your BS. And you're continuing with it.

I'm not playing any kind of mod card. Just pointing to your BS. And you're continuing with it.

Personal attacks are against the rules. You're claiming I broke the rules. You're claiming he's a victim. The poor poor victim of mean old Eco making personal attacks.

That's bs. I attacked his OP, his claim, his argument. But you gotta be a victim. You gotta cry like someone broke the rules. No one did. Butch up.

It isn't a confusion but an economic phenomena fueled by economic activity that could be active, with simple recourse to unemployment compensation for merely being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

The economic reason for that is, that more Persons will be more economically active and circulating more capital and ensure greater velocity and a positive multiplier effect upon our economy and those relevant sectors in particular.

A SimCity type of more serious economic application could give us a better understanding through more simulation.

If that means anything I will need a translation.

Personal attacks are against the rules. You're claiming I broke the rules. You're claiming he's a victim. The poor poor victim of mean old Eco making personal attacks.

That's bs. I attacked his OP, his claim, his argument. But you gotta be a victim. You gotta cry like someone broke the rules. No one did. Butch up.

Well it looked like a personal attack to me;

If this is the sort of help you need, it's no wonder your OP is utterly and embarrassingly clueless victim crybaby bs.

I'm a skeptic. Your OP is manbaby victim crap and totally ignorant. Pathetic.
Post 4.

I don't get upset at that sort of thing though, have at it, enjoy. Personally I think it makes the attacker look lost and immature to attack somebody like that. You need to get into the weakness of the mindset of the other guy and expose his arguments for drivel as well to make an attack stick.

If that means anything I will need a translation.

Being able to apply for unemployment compensation in an at-will employment State for simply being naturally unemployed by Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment provides for equal protection of the law and solves for simple poverty.

Being able to apply for unemployment compensation in an at-will employment States for simply being naturally unemployed by Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment provides for equal protection of the law and solve for simple poverty.

Again, not really getting the same language thing.

You might start from me not having much trouble with capitalism in general and thinking that the subject of this thread is all about the impact of gender politics on climate science.

Again, not really getting the same language thing.

You might start from me not having much trouble with capitalism in general and thinking that the subject of this thread is all about the impact of gender politics on climate science.

unequal protection of the law affects both genders. politics may develop from there.

unequal protection of the law affects both genders. politics may develop from there.

1, Do you think that men and women are treated differently by the law?

2, What has that to do with climate science?

Well it looked like a personal attack to me;

Crybaby crap. Learn to accept the criticism of your work. Taking that personally is a defense mechanism employed to protect yourself from the realization that your claim is full of ****.

Crybaby crap. Learn to accept the criticism of your work. Taking that personally is a defense mechanism employed to protect yourself from the realization that your claim is full of ****.

LOL!!!

If you wish to support the claim that you have not attacked me personally then you should avoid attacking me personally.

Deal with the fact that you cannot cope with losing an argument. That will always happen when you fail to actually say what is wrong with the original post.

Back
Top Bottom