• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

gender differences

Donkey1499 said:
Aren't puns great? :mrgreen:

Repugnican? Sorry I don't get that one.

You criminalize me for typing too quickly? That ain't right.

Eric Rudolph is an *** clown.

We are all hypocrites and we all have double-standards and we're all abit racist/bigoted in our own way. So really you're accusing me of being human? Damn, why did Cochrane have to die? I need a good defender right now.

Only partly conservative. You ought to hear what I have to say about the environment. Oh, and now you're being bigoted against the right.
I am shocked. Are you saying that you have a multi-faceted view:shock: :eek:

steen said:

Shhh...don't confuse him with your five dollar words.

Donkey1499 said:
That's what some feminists think. They think that if women stay home and breed then they are lowering themselves.

Well, then they're not feminists. They're wannabe men. Chicks like Streisand etc, the ones you'd call "feminazis"... they give real feminists a bad name.

I want to be able to choose my future, not just forced into childrearing. I want to be treated with respect as an equal, and judged on the basis of my work and personality - not on the fact I have a uterus. That's all a real feminist wants. They're not exactly difficult demands, are they?

steen said:

Yes, I'm an independent. But don't get me confused with a moderate like McCain. Independents make up their own minds on crap, moderates need someone's approval, like McCain with the media, in order to believe in anything, if they even do believe in anything.

vergiss said:
Well, then they're not feminists. They're wannabe men. Chicks like Streisand etc, the ones you'd call "feminazis"... they give real feminists a bad name.

I want to be able to choose my future, not just forced into childrearing. I want to be treated with respect as an equal, and judged on the basis of my work and personality - not on the fact I have a uterus. That's all a real feminist wants. They're not exactly difficult demands, are they?

This is why I regret bringing up feminism. I knew I'd **** off someone.:(

Well, you pissed off a lot of us, of course.

Donkey1499 said:
This is why I regret bringing up feminism. I knew I'd **** off someone.:(

I'm not mad at anyone. Except women who take it way, way too far, and the idiots who think we're all that extreme. :doh

Women are Beauty
Women are love
Women force men to act like a dove
Women are Tempting
Women are Cruel
Women force men to act as a fool
Women are Power
Women are Force
Women force men to see a new course
Women are Evil
Women are kind
Women force men to be somewhat blind
Women are holding humanities knife
Women are reason enough for this life

What can you tell a ckickee with a black eye?

Nothing! You've already told her once! :rofl

Just kidding! Just kidding! Just kidding! Just kidding! Just kidding! Just kidding! Just kidding! Just kidding! Just kidding! Just kidding! Just kidding! Just kidding!

Don't shoot! :shock:

Just thought I'd lighten things up with a little sarcastic bad humor......

Back
Top Bottom