• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Geek Test

191?

Who the hell was that first one?

geek iq.jpg

Hmm, not bad. My geek IQ is not that much bigger than my real IQ.

191?

Who the hell was that first one?

Depends since I got the hydrogen question first. You talking about the anime?
Still no idea :lol:

What did you get?
I got 237, the chemistry like ones were pretty easy, and I guessed the rest. :shrug:
Google didn't exactly get that right did they?

165 the first time and 170 the second. The third time I just didn't answer anything which was good for a fail.

My geek IQ is 266, bow down before me! :lol:

So the blue hair chick is "Hakuna Matada"......who'd have guessed.

After taking this thing a few times it seems that I only know stuff that shows up on Discovery channel.

199 Is that good?

293 bitches! :rock

And no, I totally didn't just retake the test over and over again until I had all the answers memorized. I'm insulted that you'd even suggest such a thing. :lol:

After taking this thing a few times it seems that I only know stuff that shows up on Discovery channel.

So she's named after a farting warthog? I will NEVER understand that Japanese stuff:stars:

I didn't even try, so I earned a zero and was told that my geek is weak.

Hatsune Miku, the vocaloid. My niece is a huge fan.

I like anime and whatnot, but yeah, I don't get the deal with vocaloids either. The hologram concert thing they do with Miku is pretty cool, though:

I do like some J-pop songs. I just think it's weird to be a fan of a purely electronic voice that other people use to make music. Kind of takes the art out of following artists, but if you like the Miku voice I guess, unlike real singers the voice will never age or change.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom