• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gee. What a surprise. The 6-foot rule was a lie

He downplayed it a time when Fausti, the alleged expert, said it would take 15 days to bend the curve and masks may stop one droplet.....at the very outset. The same guy that spearheaded the creation of a vaccine by jawboni9ng the FDA. Trump also scoffed at masks as being nearly useless. He knew they were just a giant placebo. Now that we are two years into it and see the states that mandated masks doing no better than those that didn't, Trump was right. people can quote all the alleged science and doctors they want regarding masks. America is a prime example of states that don't wear them being a litmus test to show they just don't work. But, people love that little blue pill because they think it works. People need something or at the least the BELIEF that something "works". Like prayer, we bought into the lie.
Nonsense; it was Trump who claimed and stated than in 15 days it would be gone, "like a miracle", so stop lying and fantasising about things you imagine Fauci said.

Absolutely. Wearing a mask is useless. The proof is that the states who mandated them did no better. But, hey, all you gotta do is not let someone get that close and that means to be a recluse. This incessant worrying is ruining humanity.
Could you guarantee that in the states you mentioned people actually bothered to wear masks and adhere to guidelines? See. that's where your argument falls flat on its face. Maybe you can suggest a reason why in the areas where mask-wearing restrictions were lifted, rates of infection rose rapidly.

Nonsense; it was Trump who claimed and stated than in 15 days it would be gone, "like a miracle", so stop lying and fantasising about things you imagine Fauci said.

It went away months ago.

Could you guarantee that in the states you mentioned people actually bothered to wear masks and adhere to guidelines? See. that's where your argument falls flat on its face. Maybe you can suggest a reason why in the areas where mask-wearing restrictions were lifted, rates of infection rose rapidly.
I don't live in or care about the third-world country of France. I live in America. I am a "white" Nationalist, meaning I put America first as everyone who lives here should and not just white people. I'm not a globalist like Biden who hates the Declaration of Independence and white people, even though he appears to be one.

I don't live in or care about the third-world country of France. I live in America. I am a "white" Nationalist, meaning I put America first as everyone who lives here should and not just white people. I'm not a globalist like Biden who hates the Declaration of Independence and white people, even though he appears to be one.
I see, so people's behaviour, simply because they are French, is different to yours? You "don't care" because you don't like hearing the truth. Here's something else you won't like because, according to you, "it already went away"...

It did?
EVERYTHING will be Covid offspring now. The "flu" has disappeared. Funny how that happens.

Did you know that when I had "COVID" I asked the doctor if they send ANYONE's samples to a lab to see if it is COVID or OMI, he said "It doesn't matter. It's all Covid."

I see, so people's behaviour, simply because they are French, is different to yours? You "don't care" because you don't like hearing the truth. Here's something else you won't like because, according to you, "it already went away"...
The sky is falling! ARRRGGGHHH!

EVERYTHING will be Covid offspring now. The "flu" has disappeared. Funny how that happens.

Did you know that when I had "COVID" I asked the doctor if they send ANYONE's samples to a lab to see if it is COVID or OMI, he said "It doesn't matter. It's all Covid."
Flu did not disappear; infections were reduced because of lockdown.
Could you post something which isn't so easy to refute? I like a challenge.

Flu did not disappear; infections were reduced because of lockdown.
Could you post something which isn't so easy to refute? I like a challenge.
LOCKDOWNS?? LOL. There hasn't been a "lockdown" since early 2020.

Look, England is a crappy third-world country. I don't give a whit about Europe. I live in America. I am a Nationalist with a capital N

Studies have shown that airborne particles float in the air for sometimes hours. Therefore, the 6-foot distance rule is hogwash. Again, if some idiot sneezes or coughs right in your face, either be more than 6 feet away or beat the snot out of him.
Nope it's not.
This right wing crap is nuts.
What's next..? Now seatbelts saving lives is all a lie because wearing a helmet and having a roll cage is better than a seatbelt?
The six foot rule was advice based on science and risk versus benefits.

Last edited:
The publication also said the agency left out information on booster shot effectiveness in individuals aged 18 to 49, which called the group the "least likely to benefit from extra shots, because the first two doses already left them well-protected."

The above is also from the same article which proves that booster shots are essentially worthless. YOUR government is corrupt, crooked, and a bunch of liars. What I and others have tried to teach you is now being proven.
One great reason you should never be a reporter, teacher, scientist and pretty much a ton of other jobs.

Nope it's not.
This right wing crap is nuts.
What's next..? Now seatbelts saving lives is all a lie because wearing a helmet and having a roll cage is better than a seatbelt?
The six foot rule was advice based on science and risk versus benefits.
What is funny is that the OP doesn't even mention the 6 foot rule, although that is the topic of the thread LOL

Older people and fat people and those with comorbidities can decide for themselves on the vaccine. This thread is about social distancing being refuted because, as I have said, is not effective and is based on some ancient report. Someone with no knowledge and way over her head decided we should not have this information and you are OK with that. I am not.
Are you more likely or less likely to get sick if you are 100 feet away from a sick person?
Obviously less likely. Same principle applies with 6 feet, it is just closer.

"Dr. Anthony Fauci sent CDC Director Rochelle Walensky an article scientifically tearing down the 6-feet rule, emails show

"These emails show the CDC forged ahead and crafted pandemic policy based on poor data – even after they've been warned old and out-of-date research was being used to support their guidelines," Caitlin Sutherland, executive director of Americans for Public Trust, told Fox News. "First, the CDC allowed teachers' unions to write the guidance on school reopenings, and now we just learned the CDC isn't publishing large portions of the COVID data it collects."

Additionally, the CDC denied a Harvard University public health expert's request for state-level vaccine distribution data, which she needed for her research about how policies affected vaccinations, the emails show."

I must be a psychic because a day or two ago I said there was N\O scientific basis for the 6-foot rule

My posts on masks have been proven true and now the 6-foot canard is proven to be a lie.

The New York Times reported last month that the agency has failed to release complete hospitalization data. The publication also said the agency left out information on booster shot effectiveness in individuals aged 18 to 49, which called the group the "least likely to benefit from extra shots, because the first two doses already left them well-protected."

The above is also from the same article which proves that booster shots are essentially worthless. YOUR government is corrupt, crooked, and a bunch of liars. What I and others have tried to teach you is now being proven.
People would be wise to give me at least a six foot cushion since I rarely bathe, but not you my MAGA friend. We're going to hug if we ever meet and even swap masks!

MAGA.

People would be wise to give me at least a six foot cushion since I rarely bathe, but not you my MAGA friend. We're going to hug if we ever meet and even swap masks!

MAGA.
Threats are not allowed at Debate Politics.

Are you more likely or less likely to be 100 feet away from a sick person? Obviously less likely. Same principle applies with 6 feet, it is just closer.
It's like the right wing threw away all common sense.
Rwinger " masks don't work"
Common sense: So you don't want your surgeon wearing a mask when doing your surgery?

"Rwinger. well no..I want him wearing a mask!".

"Dr. Anthony Fauci sent CDC Director Rochelle Walensky an article scientifically tearing down the 6-feet rule, emails show

"These emails show the CDC forged ahead and crafted pandemic policy based on poor data – even after they've been warned old and out-of-date research was being used to support their guidelines," Caitlin Sutherland, executive director of Americans for Public Trust, told Fox News. "First, the CDC allowed teachers' unions to write the guidance on school reopenings, and now we just learned the CDC isn't publishing large portions of the COVID data it collects."

Additionally, the CDC denied a Harvard University public health expert's request for state-level vaccine distribution data, which she needed for her research about how policies affected vaccinations, the emails show."

I must be a psychic because a day or two ago I said there was N\O scientific basis for the 6-foot rule

My posts on masks have been proven true and now the 6-foot canard is proven to be a lie.

The New York Times reported last month that the agency has failed to release complete hospitalization data. The publication also said the agency left out information on booster shot effectiveness in individuals aged 18 to 49, which called the group the "least likely to benefit from extra shots, because the first two doses already left them well-protected."

Thanks for posting more crap!

But is that the point? You're right - it's just common sense to avoid people with a contagious virus. But in the wake of contrary scientific evidence and urgings, the CDC nevertheless issued what amounted to mandates that we adhere to what amounted to a quite arbitrary rule anyway. That's not common sense, frankly, it's just dictatorial. I don't even see it being at all defensible.

The CDC doesn't issue mandates. It doesn't issue anything remotely approaching "mandates." It doesn't have the ****ing power, or enforcement capability, to give out anything that could be construed as a mandate. When the **** was the last time someone "made" you follow the six foot rule?

Get vaccinated, wear a mask. Then the "six foot rule" becomes irrelevant. That's literally all y'all had to ****ing do, and a million dead Americans hasn't been enough for people to stop bitching about their ****ing first world problems.

I mean since there's a ton of ****ing data that infections happened from further than six feet away, would you have been happier with a twelve foot rule?

The real issue here is that literally any and all bitching about pandemic mitigation measures is made by right wing covidiots in bad faith. There's no end to the number of dead bodies they won't sacrifice on the altar of freedumb.

Last edited:
The CDC doesn't issue mandates. It doesn't issue anything remotely approaching "mandates." It doesn't have the ****ing power, or enforcement capability, to give out anything that could be construed as a mandate. When the **** was the last time someone "made" you follow the six foot rule?

Get vaccinated, wear a mask. Then the "six foot rule" becomes irrelevant. That's literally all y'all had to ****ing do, and a million dead Americans hasn't been enough for people to stop bitching about their ****ing first world problems.

I mean since there's a ton of ****ing data that infections happened from further than six feet away, would you have been happier with a twelve foot rule?

The real issue here is that literally any and all bitching about pandemic mitigation measures is made by right wing covidiots in bad faith. There's no end to the number of dead bodies they won't sacrifice on the altar of freedumb.
(y) 'nuff said.

I don't live in or care about the third-world country of France. I live in America. I am a "white" Nationalist, meaning I put America first as everyone who lives here should and not just white people.

So, you're a 'white' Nationalist but that's "not just white people?" Then why arent you just an American Nationalist? Why do you specify 'white?'

I'm not a globalist like Biden who hates the Declaration of Independence and white people, even though he appears to be one.

LOL This 👆 reminds me of that condition "hysterical blindness" where people are so traumatized psychologically that they really cant see. That's how delusional that sentence is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom