• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gee, I wonder why CNN would alter and soften the blood red background of Biden's speech?

MrNiceGuy

Symbiotic Pnemonic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
CNN is facing questions from critics after the network was busted altering the lighting for President Biden’s Thursday address, softening the blood-red hues to calmer shades of pink. https://nypost.com/2022/09/03/cnn-questioned-after-altering-red-background-of-biden-speech/
Biden can't call for unity while denouncing fellow citizens as enemies.

On the menu today: President Biden wants the nation to know two things. First, that “MAGA Republicans” are one of the most dire, menacing, implacable, and destructive threats that American democracy has ever faced. Second, he wants to unite all Americans. That contradiction is like trying to redecorate Independence Hall as a villain’s throne room from Star Wars . . . which is more or less what Biden’s advance team did. Also, the law offers three hard truths about the government documents Trump held at Mar-a-Lago. https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/blood-red-dark-biden/

Gee, I wonder why Trumpists would crop out everything but red, make sure to show only pictures of Biden looking angry with fists raised, and insult the slaughter of millions by comparing him to Hitler and themselves to Jews murdered in the holocaust.

Oh right. They're Trumpists. When aren't they being the very ugliest they can be?

Extra credit:

Red white and blue.png

I swear... I can't remember the last time I saw one of them start a thread that wasn't a trolling thread.

Gee, I wonder why Trumpists would crop out everything but red, make sure to show only pictures of Biden looking angry with fists raised, and insult the slaughter of millions by comparing him to Hitler and themselves to Jews murdered in the holocaust.

Oh right. They're Trumpists. When aren't they being the very ugliest they can be?

Extra credit:

View attachment 67411139

I swear... I can't remember the last time I saw one of them start a thread that wasn't a trolling thread.
I watched it live, buddy. You can't gaslight me. He looked angry because that was the kind of speech this was - angry, hostile, insulting, and loaded with complete ****ing bullshit. The speech was ugly. And it was meant to be ugly.

I guess your answer implies exactly why CNN would alter and "doctor" the imagery, so as to make it seem less disturbing and bizarre. Right? That is why they DOCTORED the images - to help Joe Biden not look so bizarre....

I watched it live, buddy. You can't gaslight me. He looked angry because that was the kind of speech this was - angry, hostile, insulting, and loaded with complete ****ing bullshit. The speech was ugly. And it was meant to be ugly.

I guess your answer implies exactly why CNN would alter and "doctor" the imagery, so as to make it seem less disturbing and bizarre. Right? That is why they DOCTORED the images - to help Joe Biden not look so bizarre....
Domestic MEGA terrorists and insurrectionists is a topic that makes Americans angry and justifiably so.

Trump invited a supporter of a "wronged" fan of Hitler to speak on the same stage as he did, after Biden's speech, and endorsed that disturbed woman's cause, support for convicted J6 felons and promised them pardons. No one at Trump's Bund rally booed or disagreed with his lie that he won Pennsylvania by a lot in 2020. What distinguishes any of you from Biden's description? You've all earned it, so stop the whining projection and own it.

Last edited:

Gee, I wonder why CNN would alter and soften the blood red background of Biden's speech?​

Depends. Every time Dark Brandon opens his mouth, the right-wing-nuts shit their pants. He's already frightening enough, and CNN would rather not be responsible for rising gun sales and shortages of adult diapers.

giphy.gif

What's wrong with red?

What a pathetically stupid gas lighting attempt lol.

What's wrong with red?
I'm sure you and your ilk would be totally calm if Trump had that type of background with similar words against progressives in a speech .....

Awwww a trump supporting terrorist is upset. Go cry some more your tears are delicious 😂

I'm sure you and your ilk would be totally calm if Trump had that type of background with similar words against progressives in a speech .....
What was wrong with the background?

Trump's already called Democrats fascists on numerous occasions, so nothing new there.

Awwww a trump supporting terrorist is upset. Go cry some more your tears are delicious 😂
LOL - there you have it - you are the little Maoist, running around with your red book, descrying the terrorists you see in anyone who opposes Chairman Biden.

I bet you'd turn in your mother for being one of these "terrorists" who support Trump (Goldstein). You're as distasteful as Parson's kids in Orwell's 1984.

Seems to me the lightening of the background was to make it easier to see the two Marines flanking the President while he made his speech and CNN even made this use of the Military a point in some of their reporting.

Biden's use of Marines during Philadelphia speech adds to debate over politicization of the military
CNN Digital Expansion 2017
Brianna Keilar
Analysis by Brianna Keilar, CNN Anchor
Updated 3:57 PM ET, Sun September 4, 2022
But...OMG OMG OMG

You're a very dismissible person with this type of knuckle dragging, low fruit post.

He was not speaking about political rivals. He made that clear. He was speaking about dangerous criminals, traitors, and insurrectionists out to subvert American democracy. It's OK to speak out about dangerous seditionists and enemies of American government in a a not-so-calm manner.

LOL - there you have it - you are the little Maoist, running around with your red book, descrying the terrorists you see in anyone who opposes Chairman Biden.

I bet you'd turn in your mother for being one of these "terrorists" who support Trump (Goldstein). You're as distasteful as Parson's kids in Orwell's 1984.

Aww you mad bro? 😂

Keep whining and crying over you being a terrorist. Trump supporters like you belong either deported or jailed. It’s what you deserve for your actions

You're a very dismissible person with this type of knuckle dragging, low fruit post.

Wow it’s a good thing that what you think doesn’t matter now does it? 😂

More projection on your part then anything terrorist supporter.

Biden's speech is just a shiny object to deflect from the legal mess that Trump is in. Pretty hard, as an American, to defend someone who would knowingly remove classified and top secret documents from their secure location and keep them in a storage room and office desk at a resort!

Add to that the tick up in Biden's approval rating and the shift in the generic vote and ....well if it's all you got it's all you got!

on one side you have people bitching about colors and supporting a guy who says the current president needs to be removed from office and the loser (himself) reinstated (even after he stole top secret stuff from the people).

on the other side you have people fighting for rights for gay people, women, transgenders and also fighting for democracy.

tough choice.

Wow it’s a good thing that what you think doesn’t matter now does it? 😂

More projection on your part then anything terrorist supporter.
blah blah blah blah blah - nothing of substance in your posts.

Back
Top Bottom