• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gays Now Supporting Trump

To be honest, I don't see how the Democrats can justly say they support or stand with the LGBT community when they won't even recognize this was an act of terror done by ISIS/ISIS inspired instead of milking it to advocate for reduced gun rights.

Seems pretty clear to me they do recognize it as an act of terror.

Seems pretty clear to me they do recognize it as an act of terror.

They milk it as an "act of terror and hate" but refuse to acknowledge that it's ISIS related/Islamic extremist related terror.

Or is it intentionally avoiding it for 8 years? Let me ask you; when filling out a field operations LMO, do you say "Islamic terrorist" or "terrorist"?

The manual says to be specific

Where are you? Are you in Aghanistan, Mexico, Iraq, Colombia, South Korea?

Are you supposed to stop to ask the terrorists what religion they belong to before you blow them away?

But then Obama vaporizes a few radical Islamic terrorist with a drone. I still don't get this argument.
Μολὼν λαβέ;1065961478 said:
Liberals just want to deny reality. Don't want to hurt anybody feelings, unless of course, they vote republican.

But then Obama vaporizes a few radical Islamic terrorist with a drone. I still don't get this argument.

Obama can't even say radical Islamic terrorist.

It doesn't alter any motive. It's just being honest and calling a spade a spade. Some people have the balls to do it, some don't. Some people don't want to hurt someone else's little feelings.
Nope- It labels all Muslims as terrorists

Labeling it honestly...an act of fundamentalist Muslim terror...MIGHT give some people cause to consider that MAYBE it isnt wise to bring in hundreds of thousands of refugees that the administration itself admits CANNOT be properly vetted. What you are then left with is people more invested in the cause of bringing in refugees over national security and a legitimate threat to said national security. No...not all Muslims are terrorists (even though studies in the UK show that half of their Muslim citizens polled want Sharia law in the UK and think homosexuality should be banned). But just because ALL are not (and we can agree on that) does not mean that there is not a significant cause for concern to ensure only those properly vetted are allowed entry.

Nope- It labels all Muslims as terrorists

Muslims generally are complicit by not doing enough to stop the evil ones in their tribe. Till they get-ur-done **** them all I say, this is their responsibility first, and I am not going to pretend that I am not pissed that they have so far shown very little interest in doing their duty.

recognizing and acknowledging what the enemy is where the hate motivations come from etc .. is imperative when forming policy on how to deal with it.

Is it? Because we have a great deal of policy on the issue now. I want to know how the policy CHANGES after we adopt the use of the phrase.

Personally, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if I never saw the word Islam again and I wouldn't miss anybody, I can think of, who professes that religion, if they suddenly vanished.

My thoughts on what we should do, or should have done a long time ago, are a bit too extreme to express without the weight of the forum coming down on me like a hammer.

It's best that I sit these conversations out. :peace

Muslims generally are complicit by not doing enough to stop the evil ones in their tribe. Till they get-ur-done **** them all I say, this is their responsibility first, and I am not going to pretend that I am not pissed that they have so far shown very little interest in doing their duty.

Thank you for proving my point.

None of this follows merely being politically incorrect. I think the RWers just want to be sophomoric and call people offensive names and use catchy terms. Seems silly to me.

Some people have a short memory. In the 1970s it was all the rage to say and do things to traumatize old church ladies. I remember that my old man was so fed up with it that he cheered Kent State.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings

Is it? Because we have a great deal of policy on the issue now. I want to know how the policy CHANGES after we adopt the use of the phrase.

So what is the policy then since you say we have a great deal of policy?

Gays should support Trump.

Hillary is a closet lesbian and hides from it.

Obama hustled gay white men in his youth and hides from it.

Trumps is just saying that he knows that Islam hates gays.

I can see the sudden attraction.

What did he say after the facts came out?

He was even more annoyed by the protesters when he learned that they threw fecal bags at police. That was reason enough to open fire.

Gays should support Trump.

Hillary is a closet lesbian and hides from it.

Obama hustled gay white men in his youth and hides from it.

Trumps is just saying that he knows that Islam hates gays.

I can see the sudden attraction.

Lulz. You have a most active fantasy life.

Back
Top Bottom