• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gays Have Become Big Bullies

THen why do you want to go back before the 60s, to when they were discriminated against for jobs, marriage, adoption, social events, opportunities in life, housing, etc? When so many more could not 'come out' to society without fear of being beaten, killed, disowned, etc?

Who would want that for anyone that they accepted and respected?
The world grew, but some didn't.

But I don't hate gays so your theory stops there.
Still, it makes no sense. You are saying that if you hate onions, that means you secretly want to eat them?
The truth is you are born gay or straight but some just do not have the guts to act out their feelings and are uncomfortable when they see people that do. You do not sound like you don't hate gays either.

The truth is you are born gay or straight but some just do not have the guts to act out their feelings and are uncomfortable when they see people that do. You do not sound like you don't hate gays either.
I think people are actually born all along the spectrum. Like some 60% straight and 40% gay and everything in between. It is likely not binary for most

I think people are actually born all along the spectrum. Like some 60% straight and 40% gay and everything in between. It is likely not binary for most
This is covered by the Kinsey scale which claims that most people who think that they are heterosexual or homosexual are actually bisexual to some extent.

This is covered by the Kinsey scale which claims that most people who think that they are heterosexual or homosexual are actually bisexual to some extent.

In 1948 some guy claims men have occasional desires to be with a dudes and you think we are all bi? What if he said men wanted to be with an animal once in a while? Would that make us all want animals? What if some folks had an occasional pedophile desire? Are we all like that? Great grease for the slippery slope. We all want to have sex with everything because we were all born that way. Let's get rid of all these stupid laws that restrict our sexual desires. We were all born with a desire to have sex with everything. Orgy time. Who needs laws when we have the 1948 Kinsey scale.

In 1948 some guy claims men have occasional desires to be with a dudes and you think we are all bi?
Yes, yes it does. Many people who think that they are heterosexual have some level of bisexuality, that is seldom acted on because of social stigma.
Data collected from a national sample of 13,495 men and women between 2006 and 2008. The study attempted to differentiate between sexual attraction, sexual behavior, and sexual identity. The percentage reporting their sexual identity as homosexual ranged from 2% to 4% of males, and about 1% to 2% of females. The percentage reporting their sexual identity as bisexual is between 1% and 3% of males, and 2% to 5% of females. About 4%–6% of males ever had same-sex contact. For females, the percentage who have ever had same-sex contact ranges from about 4% in the GSS, to 11%–12% in the 2002 and 2006–2008 NSFG.

What if he said men wanted to be with an animal once in a while? Would that make us all want animals? What if some folks had an occasional pedophile desire? Are we all like that? Great grease for the slippery slope. We all want to have sex with everything because we were all born that way. Let's get rid of all these stupid laws that restrict our sexual desires. We were all born with a desire to have sex with everything. Orgy time. Who needs laws when we have the 1948 Kinsey scale.

Your underlying fascination with beastality needs more than a few hours on the therapist's couch.

Your underlying fascination with beastality needs more than a few hours on the therapist's couch.
I'm not the one going in that direction. Liberals are.
I can't believe you are not getting suspended. You have stated at least 3 times today that I need therapy. When I did it once awhile back I got suspended. You must have friends in high places. Let me test this out. Lisa, you need therapy.

I'm not the one going in that direction. Liberals are.
I can't believe you are not getting suspended. You have stated at least 3 times today that I need therapy. When I did it once awhile back I got suspended. You must have friends in high places. Let me test this out. Lisa, you need therapy.
Liberals have never ever supported your slippery slope fallacy of bestiality. LGBT marriage and other rights are about adult humans. It's only conservatives talking about sex with animals, inanimate objects just as trees and tractors, and accusing people of grooming children, despite any evidence.

Please seek therapy.

In 1948 some guy claims men have occasional desires to be with a dudes and you think we are all bi? What if he said men wanted to be with an animal once in a while? Would that make us all want animals? What if some folks had an occasional pedophile desire? Are we all like that? Great grease for the slippery slope. We all want to have sex with everything because we were all born that way. Let's get rid of all these stupid laws that restrict our sexual desires. We were all born with a desire to have sex with everything. Orgy time. Who needs laws when we have the 1948 Kinsey scale.
Calm down. Don't take a 1948 report personally. You probably weren't even born yet.

Calm down. Don't take a 1948 report personally. You probably weren't even born yet.
I'm not taking it personally or seriously. It's a big joke. Lisa is the one accusing everybody of wanting to have sex with everybody and everything. It makes me think she needs to add a few more therapists to her list.

I'm not taking it personally or seriously. It's a big joke. Lisa is the one accusing everybody of wanting to have sex with everybody and everything. It makes me think she needs to add a few more therapists to her list.
There you go again. She didn't actually accuse anybody, she pointed out what the Kinsey report said.

You sound like you think they were talking about you and everything.

Sure looks like you are.

Sure looks like you are.
Roger Duke said this, It is quoted in #532

What if he said men wanted to be with an animal once in a while? Would that make us all want animals? What if some folks had an occasional pedophile desire? Are we all like that? Great grease for the slippery slope. We all want to have sex with everything because we were all born that way. Let's get rid of all these stupid laws that restrict our sexual desires. We were all born with a desire to have sex with everything. Orgy time. Who needs laws when we have the 1948 Kinsey scale.

That is revolting.

Roger Duke said this, It is quoted in #532

That is revolting.
Well its just another way for some on the right to paint anyone they think is left as center as a child rapists. If you aren't bothered by gay people, then the next step is obviously child sex. It is a sick way to think.

I love how some heterosexuals think seeing the "evil gays" in a commercial somehow equates to LGBT bullying or "shoving LGBT down their throat." Do heterosexuals feel the same way when the overwhelming media representation of relationships are heterosexual in nature with opposite sex couples constantly falling in love and showing sex in media?

The desire for equal rights and representation in media is not "bullying." I'm sorry your satanic and flawed ideology that being gay is somehow a sin or a grievous violation against God steps on your perceived entitlement to never have to acknowledge that some people are gay :/

Roger wants gay people to be like space aliens. There are rumors that they exist but no one has ever seen one in person.

Give it time. It took us a long while to accept gay marriage. Nobody imagined that it would ever happen. Bill and Hillary didn't see it coming. If they would have thought it was going to happen they never would have been against it. The same thing applies to the Bidens and even more recently, the Obamas. You do know that homosexuality was illegal don't you? You do know hearts, minds and laws can be changed don't you? You do know that slippery slopes are slippery don't you?
Is beastiality even illegal in California? Don't be so phobic.
So no evidence, just fear mongering. Got it.

So no evidence, just fear mongering. Got it.
I want to know about this "accepting" gay marriage? What does it mean to accept gay marriage and how exactly does it happen? What would happen if they didn't accept it? What about trans people? Have conservatives "accepted" them or not and what does it matter?

...there are 2 sides to every story.

You do know that homosexuality was illegal don't you?

"It was illegal...do you think it still should be? If so, why?​
Being gay harms no one. You want to disenfranchise people that are born attracted to same sex persons. You want to minimize their lives and roles in our society. Where's "your side of the story" that justifies this?"​

Still waiting for the answer to this 👆 It's bolded and everything.

But I don't hate gays so your theory stops there.

Will you respond to this?

"Then why do you want to go back before the 60s, to when they were discriminated against for jobs, marriage, adoption, social events, opportunities in life, housing, etc? When so many more could not 'come out' to society without fear of being beaten, killed, disowned, etc?​
Who would want that for anyone that they accepted and respected?"​

There is a great movie on Disney called "Welcome to Wrexham".

Ryan Reynolds and this other semi-famous actor buy this shitty Welch Football Team and try to turn it around.

This is a DOCUMENTARY... It is REAL. LOL. No shit.

Just started it. My British mates recommended it.

They literally just qualified for the fourth division! Onward and upward!

Back
Top Bottom