• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gay Woman Comes to Terms with the Transphobia of her Genital Preferences

Sources?? Jesus effing christ. Just Google girldick or search it on twitter.

You seem incredibly naive and ignorant of current transgender culture.

Did you bother to read the absolute hatred of TERFs in the subreddit? TERFs are ****holes.

Did you bother to read the absolute hatred of TERFs in the subreddit? TERFs are ****holes.

Ignoring the fact you got i wrong and changing the topic? Why don't you settle in and read the vile homophobia from transactivists I posted above?

Ignoring the fact you got i wrong and changing the topic? Why don't you settle in and read the vile homophobia from transactivists I posted above?
Do I need to explain to you that many trans people, both male and female are also gay, so trans people are seldom homophobes?

Many TERFs bring this on themselves with their transphoboia. I have a trans female friend who is also bisexual and her hatred for TERFs is amazing because of their hatred of trans people, both male and female. Maybe if TERFs were such pricks people would not hate them so much.

TERFs are the religious fundamentalist of the LGBT world and then they cry when people defend themselves from their gender bigotry and claim that people are persecuting them. Maybe they should not be such hateful *itches in the first place and then they would have a problem of people having to defend themselves from their ignorance and bigotry. You seem to think that you can hide your transphobia behind TERFs and make it acceptable by doing so. They get what they give.

Last edited:
Do I need to explain to you that many trans people, both male and female are also gay, so trans people are seldom homophobes?

You didn't read my link did you? Lots of vile homophobia from transactivists.

"Cis gays are disgusting faggots"

"Cis gays are the worst, I'm going to start hate hatecriming them"

"If you're a cis gay man and don't like vaginas, I hope you burn in hell"

"I wish we could erase cis gay men".

All because gay men don't want to sleep with someone with a vagina.

Last edited:

Many TERFs bring this on themselves with their transphoboia. I have a trans female friend who is also bisexual and her hatred for TERFs is amazing because of their hatred of trans people, both male and female. Maybe if TERFs were such pricks people would not hate them so much.

TERFs are the religious fundamentalist of the LGBT world and then they cry when people defend themselves from their gender bigotry and claim that people are persecuting them. Maybe they should not be such hateful *itches in the first place and then they would have a problem of people having to defend themselves from their ignorance and bigotry. You seem to think that you can hide your transphobia behind TERFs and make it acceptable by doing so. They get what they give.

Want to address the homophobia in the trans community? I've literally just linked hundreds of examples of homophobic hate speech from transactivists on twitter.

Want to address the homophobia in the trans community? I've literally just linked hundreds of examples of homophobic hate speech from transactivists on twitter.

Those supposed trans activists don't hate all gay people but instead the ones who judge trans people by their pre-op genitals instead of their gender identity. It's a variation of criticizing guys who judge women on just their boobs and butts. Is that also a problem for you? See the person and not just the body.

I view TERFs (gender fundamentalists) equally as Neo-Nazis and Klan members. They deserve the same fate.

We're attracted to genders, not genitals. Very good introspection that people with trans-exclusive dating preferences need to have. If she can get over her "pee pees are icky" hang-up then straight men can deal with women who have penises.

Some people are attracted to inanimate objects. Some people are attracted to no one at all. Some people are very flexible in their attractions and some people are not. No one is obligated, to "get over" their personal preferences in sex partners. I do think that it was a great moment of personal growth for her, but it's not a one size fits all thing by any means. It's one thing to support people and to not body shame them, but intellectually deconstructing gender is not enough to actually turn most people on.

Those supposed trans activists don't hate all gay people but instead the ones who judge trans people by their pre-op genitals instead of their gender identity. It's a variation of criticizing guys who judge women on just their boobs and butts. Is that also a problem for you? See the person and not just the body.

I view TERFs (gender fundamentalists) equally as Neo-Nazis and Klan members. They deserve the same fate.

Those transactivists are engaging in homophobic hate speech against gay men who don't want to have sex with someone with a vagina.

That you are victim blaming, comparing gay men who don't want to have sex with someone with a vagina to nazis, and saying they deserve to be targeted with hate speech just highlights your homophobia yet again.

I don't want to have any further interaction with someone who supports and justifies homophobic hate speech. Putting you on ignore from now on.

Last edited:
Those transactivists are engaging in homophobic hate speech against gay men who don't want to have sex with someone with a vagina.

That you are victim blaming, comparing gay men who don't want to have sex with someone with a vagina to nazis, and saying they deserve to be targeted with hate speech just highlights your homophobia yet again.

I don't want to have any further interaction with someone who supports and justifies homophobic hate speech. Putting you on ignore from now on.
If you refused to date someone in a wheelchair or who was blind for that disability you would be strongly criticized as abelist, so why is it permissible to criticize or refuse to consider as a trans person because of the body that causes their own dysphoria. You don't like trans people and will support anyone who uses any reason to criticize and discriminate against them.

You won't be missed.

Just so we don't have a misunderstanding, are you saying that people, regardless of sexual orientation, who devalue trans people by saying "she's still a girl because she still have her lady parts" are bigots or are you saying that someone like me, who is attracted to guys with guy parts, is a bigot for not dating trans men if they haven't had the surgery?

Just so we don't have a misunderstanding, are you saying that people, regardless of sexual orientation, who devalue trans people by saying "she's still a girl because she still have her lady parts" are bigots or are you saying that someone like me, who is attracted to guys with guy parts, is a bigot for not dating trans men if they haven't had the surgery?

Its about refusing to consider dating a trans person, even if there is an intimate attraction because of their gender dysphoria. Are they just freaks until they have surgery?

Its about refusing to consider dating a trans person, even if there is an intimate attraction because of their gender dysphoria. Are they just freaks until they have surgery?
I don't think they're freaks, but my preferences are guys who look like guys with guy parts. However, I'm still open to people who don't have those traits. It's just that it's unlikely that I'll end up with someone that didn't had the surgery.

I don't think they're freaks, but my preferences are guys who look like guys with guy parts. However, I'm still open to people who don't have those traits. It's just that it's unlikely that I'll end up with someone that didn't had the surgery.
You are thankfully open minded about to consider it.

Women do not have penises. Men--and only men--do.
Are you denying that trans people and by that same statement gender dysphoria, and both MtF and FtM exist?

Last edited:
Having another emperor is a mathematical certainty. Polybius wrote about Anacyclosis and his Theory has consistently proven correct.
We have Scoped rifles and drones now.

And no one is safe from a person willing to spend their life to take them out.

I can't be the only one who draws the line at "emperor".

If you refused to date someone in a wheelchair or who was blind for that disability you would be strongly criticized as abelist, so why is it permissible to criticize or refuse to consider as a trans person because of the body that causes their own dysphoria. You don't like trans people and will support anyone who uses any reason to criticize and discriminate against them.

You won't be missed.
That is just as wrong also, but for other reasons. The question is why are those things no-go's for a person. It can be as simple as they cannot handle the extra that would go along with caring for someone with whatever they have, be it blindness, Asperger's, depression, whatever. Ablest would be in the denial of assets for life in general, such as lack of ramps or other accommodations, or to dismissing the dating and mating of such a person as a generality. But to say that they, as an individual cannot deal with being in a relationship with a person for whatever reason, is not saying that no one can. Otherwise what you are calling for is for the two people to be placed in a toxic relationship.

Extremism. How about they simply are not attractive to that given individual?

We're attracted to genders, not genitals. Very good introspection that people with trans-exclusive dating preferences need to have. If she can get over her "pee pees are icky" hang-up then straight men can deal with women who have penises.

Do us all a favor and stay the Hell out of our bedrooms.

Extremism. How about they simply are not attractive to that given individual?
Is that decision only because of their genitals? If not then there isn't a problem.

Is that decision only because of their genitals? If not then there isn't a problem.
It can be because a given individual's attraction can be based upon that. Trying to deny an individual's attraction is like trying to deny an individual's gender.

One of--and only one of--the fatal flaws in your view is the expectation that "normal" (for lack of a better word), straight people have some obligation to accept trans-folks as the opposite sex--even as mates--that they want to be instead of the sex that they actually are. As difficult as you may find it to believe, it does not make someone a bigot simply because they choose not to participate in the delusions of another.

Back
Top Bottom