• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gay Woman Comes to Terms with the Transphobia of her Genital Preferences

They never cared about gender the point was always to deny sex exists.

Here is a so called professor denying reality.

It's only 35 second long but this was 2016

I've seen that b4. I went through a period of binging the "agenda with Steve paikin" episodes. I liked him. He seemed fair, unbiased and he had interesting topics.

I've seen that b4. I went through a period of binging the "agenda with Steve paikin" episodes. I liked him. He seemed fair, unbiased and he had interesting topics.
So this insane person in this video is describing what these people want.

They don't like the idea that there are women and men. I have no idea why perhaps it's like Flat Earth. I just can't believe this particular conspiracy theory gained traction in our zeitgeist.

Haven't heard of Steve Paikin I'll have to check him out.

So this insane person in this video is describing what these people want.

They don't like the idea that there are women and men. I have no idea why perhaps it's like Flat Earth.

Gad Saad had a good response to the video you posted that I can't exactly recall... but it basically came down to the left can no longer call themselves the party of science with this sort of nonsense many of them belive.

He's a ph.d and I know Lisa gives great weight to them.... or is that only if they agree with her?

Gad Saad had a good response to the video you posted that I can't exactly recall... but it basically came down to the left can no longer call themselves the party of science with this sort of nonsense many of them belive.

He's a ph.d and I know Lisa gives great weight to them.... or is that only if they agree with her?

His work doesn't apply in this area.
One line of research that Saad has been exploring is how hormones affect consumers and the decisions they make. Examples of this research include how showy products affect testosterone levels, how testosterone levels affect various forms of risk-taking, and how hormones in the menstrual cycle affect buying decisions. Another line of research has involved gift giving, including how men and women differ in why they give.
Wiki / Saad

His work doesn't apply in this area.

Wiki / Saad

He's going to disagree with you. Even what you quoted from his wiki is talking about sex differences. Additionally, he has appeared in front of the candaian senate to discuss the issue. But.. im sure you know better.

He's going to disagree with you. Even what you quoted from his wiki is talking about sex differences. Additionally, he has appeared in front of the candaian senate to discuss the issue. But.. im sure you know better.
Well it's the protection of the illusion. All descent is false. And thus must be destroyed.

This is why communist regimes have genocides.

His bias is obvious and not trans positive,
Canada’s underlying problem is that it has hate speech laws on the books. Free speech is sacrificed to the oppressive desire not to offend. It’s impossible to discuss certain topics frankly without giving possible offense, so those topics become taboo and go underground—they don’t go away. As many other minority groups are “protected” by such laws in Canada, there’s been significant pressure to add trans and non-gender binary individuals to the list. There’s no evidence that anyone’s safer as a result of these laws. It’s better to fight words with words, rather than relying on the government to be the word police.

Gad Saad, a Lebanese-Canadian evolutionary behavioral scientist, recently addressed the Canadian Senate to express his concerns over Bill C-16. He wondered if academics should stop designing surveys that measure the participants’ sex as binary due to fears that it would be transphobic. Saad also asked if evolutionists should stop explaining how sexual selection works, as it involves only two sexes while ignoring all the other ones that are alleged to exist. Saad believes that C-16 could jeopardize the way evolution is currently taught, as it may appear to “disenfranchise those who reject fixed binaries and biological essentialism.”

Saad’s referring to the 56 genders that Facebook recognizes. Separate gender from sex and there’s no telling what will happen. This is an era where many are skilled at identifying themselves as victims and then making others bend to their will, often with the assistance of government. Facebook’s new gender policy has just added several dozen new classifications of victimhood to the intersectionality list. The “neutrois” and the “transmasculine” and the “two spirits” and all of the 53 others probably think they deserve separate pronouns. Where does it stop?

Lol. Ok. Belive the experts (unless they disagree with me)
He is still trying to argue that transgender is a mental disorder. That idea was rejected years ago.

The Canadian government approved that legislation. It seems that they were as impressed with his ideas as I am.

He is still trying to argue that transgender is a mental disorder.
He didn't really say that. But you.make up positions that others hold all the time. So, whatever.

He didn't really say that. But you.make up positions that others hold all the time. So, whatever.
How do you plan to spin this statement by Saad?
Saad also asked if evolutionists should stop explaining how sexual selection works, as it involves only two sexes while ignoring all the other ones that are alleged to exist. Saad believes that C-16 could jeopardize the way evolution is currently taught, as it may appear to “disenfranchise those who reject fixed binaries and biological essentialism.”

He is still trying to argue that transgender is a mental disorder. That idea was rejected years ago.
It seems to fit the definition of mental disorder
The Canadian government approved that legislation. It seems that they were as impressed with his ideas as I am.
Dictating that mental disorders aren't through government force is just fascism.

Banning ideas amounts to book burning.

What do you think is being expected of them expect to treat others as equals?
Being treated as an equal is not at issue nor has anyone suggested it other than you, or course.
Trans people aren't delusional...
If you're born a male and think you're a female, or vice-versa, then, yea, you're pretty delusional.
...unlike people who think that there is a supernatural creator who talks to them, loves them and they have a personal relationship with, despite any objective evidence of.
And there's that hateful, judgmental bigotry we've all come to love and expect from you.

How do you plan to spin this statement by Saad?

he is not saying that trangender is a mental disorder. He certainly is not a fan of the 50+ genders and things like aquagender, though, which is really what that comment was about. You can see that by reading the very next sentence from what you copied, where it says he is talking of the 56 genders.

In his comments, he said that humans are obviously sexually dimorphic and that doesnt reject the obvious fact that transgender and intersex exist. So... you are wrong again.

If you're born a male and think you're a female, or vice-versa, then, yea, you're pretty delusional.

Curious, what do you think of someone that is transgendered but will readily admit they are not actually the opposite sex. So, they were born a boy, dress/act as a woman, but know they are actually males. Do you still think thy are delusional?

I did not erase the existence of sex. You should tell the truth, if even occasionally. I have stated many times that sex is an act of mating. That is why we use the terms sexual orientation for who a person is sexually attracted to.

Gender is the male or femaleness of a person either biologically, which is what you call sex, or their psychological gender identity.

EDIT,
Its not only me or trans circles who use that. I first heard those definitions in a human sexuality class in college. It was reinforced by my psychologist when I asked them about the subject. You might want to look to the left because the profile block of this forum uses the same term. 2 PhD psychologists more knoldge in of this subject then you will ever hope to have.

We are also listed as male and female by gender and not sex in the DP profiles.
You are killing your own argument here and actually hurting the concept that sex and gender are not the same which is the majority transgender message. Sex has been the word for both the act of mating and the biological sexes of male/female long before the word gender was first used as slang for biological sex before evolving into a synonym. While the word gender is evolving again to encompass identity instead of biological, the word sex has not undergone any kind of lingual shift yet, not even as slang, and especially not among the transgender community. Sex exists as a biological reality, even if intersex.

Curious, what do you think of someone that is transgendered but will readily admit they are not actually the opposite sex. So, they were born a boy, dress/act as a woman, but know they are actually males. Do you still think thy are delusional?
That's not transgender then. That would be a cross dresser or Drag Queen, or someone just simply rejecting the artificial expectation of who should wear what. In reality, with the possible exception of the recently developed skort, there is not one type of clothing that hasn't been a socially expected article for both sexes at one point or the other. Hell, high heels were invented as men's wear.

That's not transgender then. That would be a cross dresser or Drag Queen, or someone just simply rejecting the artificial expectation of who should wear what. In reality, with the possible exception of the recently developed skort, there is not one type of clothing that hasn't been a socially expected article for both sexes at one point or the other. Hell, high heels were invented as men's wear.

So, in your mind, folks like buck angel, Blair white, etc are not transgender? They are clearly transgender, but acknowledge biological reality.

So, in your mind, folks like buck angel, Blair white, etc are not transgender? They are clearly transgender, but acknowledge biological reality.
A transgender is a person whose gender does not match their sex. RuPaul for all that he dresses as a woman is male in both sex and gender. He is not a transgender. And while not familiar with Blair and Buck, I looked them up briefly. From what I read both were born biologically male and female, respectively, and claim woman and man, respectively, as their gender. Thus transgender.

Maybe elaborate on what you are trying to say, especially the "acknowledge biological reality" part.

The question for straight men who claim that a straight man avoiding a sexual relationship with a transgender woman is transphobic is this: When you have straight male-female sex with a transgender woman, do you ignore her penis or pay attention to it? If you ignore it, you rob her of pleasure during sex because you "think pee-pees are icky," and if you pay attention to it, are you not on the straight-gay spectrum rather than fully straight?

Young lesbian moves into a commune at 21 where she learns to undo her ‘genital preference’ and like dick. It’s a cult, sis

Isn't the idea that a lesbian can be conditioned to like dick the cornerstone of gay conversion therapy? It seems that the trans community and fundamentalist Christians have something they agree on.

Last edited:
The question for straight men who claim that a straight man avoiding a sexual relationship with a transgender woman is transphobic is this: When you have straight male-female sex with a transgender woman, do you ignore her penis or pay attention to it? If you ignore it, you rob her of pleasure during sex because you "think pee-pees are icky," and if you pay attention to it, are you not on the straight-gay spectrum rather than fully straight?

Young lesbian moves into a commune at 21 where she learns to undo her ‘genital preference’ and like dick. It’s a cult, sis

Isn't the idea that a lesbian can be conditioned to like dick the cornerstone of gay conversion therapy? It seems that the trans community and fundamentalist Christians have something they agree on.
Yes it is.

I'd say they were struggling to overcome.

Back
Top Bottom