• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gay? Whatever, Dude

In which state is it illegal to marry someone with HIV?
I can find no such law in any state, although the law does exist in India (where it's currently in the process of being overturned).

How would disproving that single point invalidate my argument? All I need is one point to be valid and my argument stands, so even if you could do so you're wasting your time.

How would disproving that single point invalidate my argument? All I need is one point to be valid and my argument stands, so even if you could do so you're wasting your time.

People under 16 can marry, too, with parental consent, in a number of states.
Look on Findlaw.com.

(Maybe I'm just debunking your points slooowly, one by one, to draw out the victory. Every think of that, hotshot?)

did i say anything changed?

Did I say you said such a thing? No.

who said IQ in general?

I did, drr. You already know that assuming you know that you're quoting me.

I have admitted before im not a gay "fan" but I am smarter now and more educated on gay issues and gay people and totally get I shouldnt discriminate against them and Im ashamed of my ignorance and hypocrisy i was practicing being an americanin my earlier days. Thank god I woke up.

I'm quite Carlos Mencia when it comes to social issues. Don't cry when you're hazed, instead demonstrate confidence by poking at yourself also. If you cry about being made fun of, you get it worse. "I have rights" = crying. "Your discriminating" = "stop picking on me or I'll tell the yard duty". You don't even realize that you're picking the fight, and when you get the fight you were looking for, you cry even more, which only makes it worse....

Women's right to vote didn't end misogamy; Discrimination against Blacks didn't end with the Emancipation Proclamation or Loving v. Virginia, so it doesn't follow that discriminating against gays should end before same sex marriage is legalized. gays need to take the hate and ride it. This is only one exposition of how same-sex marriage is not a civil rights issue and has nothing to do with discrimination or equality.

YouTube - Carlos Mencia On Gays

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

We'll allow anything in this country when we can relate to it. Prostitution, gambling and binge drinking, all dangerous whereas gay marriage is not, are good examples of that truth.

As I've said many times before, all gays need to do is help the average Joe relate to them, and they'll have "marriage". Arguing "rights" and "equality" only alienates the average person.

Last edited:
Did I say you said such a thing? No.
so we agree your point was meaningless LMAO

I did, drr. You already know that assuming you know that you're quoting me.
LMAO see above again a meaningless point

since YOU also qouted me you would think you might type things that went with or against what i said, glad we agree you didnt

I'm quite Carlos Mencia when it comes to social issues. Don't cry when you're hazed, instead demonstrate confidence by poking at yourself also. If you cry about being made fun of, you get it worse. "I have rights" = crying. "Your discriminating" = "stop picking on me or I'll tell the yard duty". You don't even realize that you're picking the fight, and when you get the fight you were looking for, you cry even more, which only makes it worse....

Women's right to vote didn't end misogamy; Discrimination against Blacks didn't end with the Emancipation Proclamation or Loving v. Virginia, so it doesn't follow that discriminating against gays should end before same sex marriage is legalized. gays need to take the hate and ride it. This is only one exposition of how same-sex marriage is not a civil rights issue and has nothing to do with discrimination or equality.

YouTube - Carlos Mencia On Gays

wow super story but im glad people fight for there due rights and against discrimination and it has made things better and there less discrimination because of it, thanks for the "inspiring" story just think if people didnt cry about certain things we might be britian II instead of USA, how grand ;)

so we agree your point was meaningless LMAO

LMAO see above again a meaningless point

since YOU also qouted me you would think you might type things that went with or against what i said, glad we agree you didnt

wow super story but im glad people fight for there due rights and against discrimination and it has made things better and there less discrimination because of it, thanks for the "inspiring" story just think if people didnt cry about certain things we might be britian II instead of USA, how grand ;)

:lol: What story?

Problem is, even though this is true, and seemingly more people understand this than don't these days, it doesn't change the fact that if they are "normal", like everyone else, they are not being treated that way.

I agree, it will continue to change. In another generation, it will be mostly a non-issue. All of my kids went/are going to school with openly gay kids. This in a conservative county too. We just need the government to catch up to society. With the removal of DADT, it will happen more quickly.

Back
Top Bottom