• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Gay Voters Flocking To GOP: 45% of Gay Men Say They Will Vote For Trump

Looks like the Democratic Party is losing its hold on several minority groups.

Trump is winning Hispanics in Florida, and now, according to a new survey conducted by an LGBTQ app, 45% of gay men say they are planning on voting for Trump in November.

Though Most LGBTQs Vote Democratic, New Poll Shows 45% of Queer Men Backing Trump

"A recent survey of 1,200 queer men in the United States found that 45 percent planned on voting for Republican President Donald Trump. Comparatively, 51 percent said they would vote for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden."

The poll, conducted by the queer men's social app Hornet, actually asked 10,000 of its users worldwide about their preferred presidential candidate. But while 66 percent of worldwide users supported Biden and 34 percent supported Trump, the percentages among U.S. men were much closer.”

So silly.

Out of the 1,200 gay men in America polled, 45% or about 540 of them outright said they would vote for Trump, out of aprox. 200,000,000 Americans who are of voting age, or .00027% of the total population of Americans who can vote.

I wouldn't claim victory over the gay vote just yet.

Side note: the Hornet social media site where this polled was taken from is for gay men. However, if you type in "hornets, republicans" into google, you get the following website: Hornet’s Nest Republican Men.

I wonder, if perhaps, there might have been some confusion by the men of GOP men's club and the gay social media site.... :p

Walkaway

It's not even a poll, it's a survey of a closet gay men's hookup app. Of course there's a lot of closeted MAGAA™ men lookin' for the hookup behind the wife's back! :lamo

Wow Rueben, that desperate? :screwy

giphy.gif

How tolerant of you. Walkaway!

I already answered that.

What in their party's current platform is denying homosexuals their rights?

I'm just saying that to take certain groups voting preferences for granted is foolish, as we saw in 2016.

“In a resolution passed Saturday, the Republican National Committee decided not to adopt a new platform this year (something the GOP has done every presidential year since 1856, according to The New York Times). Instead, the party renewed its 2016 platform and reasserted its “strong support” for Trump. The repurposed platform includes at least five references to marriage as exclusively between “one man and one woman.”

As Richard Grenell addresses RNC, GOP platform still opposes gay marriage

Finally we agree on something. The democrats suck too but Republicans actively want to oppress homosexuals.

It has nothing to do with what people "think", the Republican party has denying rights to homosexuals in their party platform and they actively attempt to oppress them every chance they get.

Why would anybody vote for a party that thinks they're an abomination and undeserving of basic human rights?

Apparently THEY don't feel that way. Walkaway!

I already answered that.

What in their party's current platform is denying homosexuals their rights?

I'm just saying that to take certain groups voting preferences for granted is foolish, as we saw in 2016.

Oh please, quit explaining this to them. Let them think this way. They don't understand anyway.

We'll start simple then, Republicans reject the right for homosexuals to marry. It's in their platform, it's what they're actively trying to stop. They also want sodomy banned, meaning homosexuals wouldn't even be able to have sex in a Republican run country.

If the Republican party was against black people being able to get married do you think many black people would vote for them? No, people tend to vote in their own self interest.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, you're still not getting it. It doesn't matter what YOU think. It only matters what THEY think.

Bahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha. God damn, the idiot Trump cultists have always been delusional, but you seriously think half of American homosexuals are voting for Trump?? :lamo lol, ah, to be completely unburdened by reality.

I would not doubt it.

Gays like all people are uninformed idiots.

Looks like the Democratic Party is losing its hold on several minority groups.

Trump is winning Hispanics in Florida, and now, according to a new survey conducted by an LGBTQ app, 45% of gay men say they are planning on voting for Trump in November.

Though Most LGBTQs Vote Democratic, New Poll Shows 45% of Queer Men Backing Trump

"A recent survey of 1,200 queer men in the United States found that 45 percent planned on voting for Republican President Donald Trump. Comparatively, 51 percent said they would vote for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden."
"Hispanics" in Florida, like Little Marco Rubio, belong to a conservative anti-Cuban group of malcontents and in no way represent typical Latinos. As for gays, one's sexual orientation is not correlated with intelligence.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, you're still not getting it. It doesn't matter what YOU think. It only matters what THEY think.

This was a poll on a gay dating app, not a real poll. How desperate do Trump cultists have to be to think any substantial number of gays support Trump?

The poll, conducted by the queer men's social app Hornet, actually asked 10,000 of its users worldwide about their preferred presidential candidate. But while 66 percent of worldwide users supported Biden and 34 percent supported Trump, the percentages among U.S. men were much closer.”

So silly.

Ummmmm, it's only Americans who vote in American elections. The rest of the world doesn't matter.

“In a resolution passed Saturday, the Republican National Committee decided not to adopt a new platform this year (something the GOP has done every presidential year since 1856, according to The New York Times). Instead, the party renewed its 2016 platform and reasserted its “strong support” for Trump. The repurposed platform includes at least five references to marriage as exclusively between “one man and one woman.”

As Richard Grenell addresses RNC, GOP platform still opposes gay marriage

You don't have your listening ears on. But, then again, you never do.

What if they don't want to get married? It's not the most important thing in everyone's life goals.

Sodomy is already banned in many states (old laws never enforced) and that doesn't stop anyone from having sex.

Listen, I get it. The Dems are the more friendly party for gays. I was surprised that so many are actually Republican. I was shocked that a family member of mine was such a Trump supporter. But guess what, his right to marry was not on the top of his list of most important reasons to vote. His being able to support his family and the safety of his kids were.

The difference in your reference with blacks, is that gays come in all colors. You can't identify someone as being gay by the color of their skin. And many older people don't shout out "I'm Gay!" because their private life is just like many straights...private.

I am a gay woman who is married and you are nuts if you think my life bears no difference to a cis married person. I still get looks when I refer to the woman standing next to me as “my wife” I still get assholes on this website demanding to know if I”m a dyke before I’m allowed to discuss morality. The GOP caters and feeds this, and where possible tries to enact laws to make my life miserable at every turn just because I **** women.

And no, straight peoples’ lives aren’t private even a little. They tell everyone who will listen who they ****ed, how good they were, how good the cis partner was, and then high five each other over it. If a gay man starts telling other straight men about *his* weekend crushing dick, he is ostracized. Not the same. Never has been the same, still isn’t the same.

I don’t believe your anecdote about your gay family member for one reason: he can’t possibly be concerned about his family and ability to earn money if the government doesn’t recognize his right to have a family and to not be fired due to being gay.

Just the fact that you’re of the opinion LGBTQ folks need to choose between being recognized as full citizens vs living without that is in and of itself gross.

Do you think the poll is fake?

It is a social media poll. There is nothing accurate about it.

Let me ask you, in your social circle, how many of your friends are gay men? Be honest.

Rush and Fox taught them to lie and create a fake reality.

so we HAVE to see it everywhere.

You don't have your listening ears on. But, then again, you never do.

You use your eyes to read. Ears to listen. Now use your hands in a manner that produces meaningful words.

I am a gay woman who is married and you are nuts if you think my life bears no difference to a cis married person. I still get looks when I refer to the woman standing next to me as “my wife” I still get assholes on this website demanding to know if I”m a dyke before I’m allowed to discuss morality. The GOP caters and feeds this, and where possible tries to enact laws to make my life miserable at every turn just because I **** women.

And no, straight peoples’ lives aren’t private even a little. They tell everyone who will listen who they ****ed, how good they were, how good the cis partner was, and then high five each other over it. If a gay man starts telling other straight men about *his* weekend crushing dick, he is ostracized. Not the same. Never has been the same, still isn’t the same.

I don’t believe your anecdote about your gay family member for one reason: he can’t possibly be concerned about his family and ability to earn money if the government doesn’t recognize his right to have a family and to not be fired due to being gay.

Just the fact that you’re of the opinion LGBTQ folks need to choose between being recognized as full citizens vs living without that is in and of itself gross.

I don't care what you believe.

They tell everyone who will listen who they ****ed, how good they were, how good the cis partner was, and then high five each other over it.
Who are you hanging out with?

Back
Top Bottom