• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Gay, straight, bi, or something else?

What is your sexual orientation?

• Straight

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Gay

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Bi

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Sadly, I am asexual (or a Catholic priest)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
independent_thinker2002 said:
Who the hell has time to masterbate 3-5 times a day, daily? Get a freakin' job! I am married and masterbate maybe 4-5 times a week. Unless the wife is having a frisky week.

LoL. Thank you for another (older) mans opinion!!!

straight-not narrow.

alex said:
. Also, how many women do you know that masterbate 3-5 times daily? Every man I know does. The older ones, only once or twice per day. I even know married guys that still masterbate. Most women can do without sex, most men cannot. .

I CALL BULLSH1t on that one. 3-5 times a day. You could get raw doing that. Maybe when I was 20 but who has the freakin time

@_girL........ said:
Felt like pointing that out there buddy?

whats with the fuking hostility? I am cool with whatever anyone else does as long as it doesn't involve kids or unconsenting sheep. Guys who like getting it from guys doesn't bother me in the least. I have been with a couple bi-chicks years ago-massive cool. everyone did everyone. I don't judge people on what floats their boat

TurtleDude said:
I CALL BULLSH1t on that one. 3-5 times a day. You could get raw doing that. Maybe when I was 20 but who has the freakin time

I don't think Mr. Alex realizes that when women do go for their sexual pleasure, that we can have multiple orgasms, thus, lessening the amount of times we need to jump in the sack. Also, anyone doing it 3-5 times a day obviously doesn't have a real life.

TurtleDude said:
whats with the fuking hostility? I am cool with whatever anyone else does as long as it doesn't involve kids or unconsenting sheep. Guys who like getting it from guys doesn't bother me in the least. I have been with a couple bi-chicks years ago-massive cool. everyone did everyone. I don't judge people on what floats their boat

Sorry guy, but I wasnt being hostile. It wasnt meant that way.

@_girL........ said:
Sorry guy, but I wasnt being hostile. It wasnt meant that way.

my humble apologies then:3oops:

Stace said:
Really? You know how many women I know, and how many men I know, and what their masturbation habits are? :confused:

And trust me, not ALL men do it. I'm around my husband 24/7 right now, and except for when he takes a shower, he's never alone anywhere long enough to masturbate.

And like mixedmedia said.....the rate and frequency of masturbation, or even sexual intercourse, does not determine how sexual someone is. I think some of the most sexual people are the ones who don't go around flaunting it like a badge or something. I think some of the most sexual people are the ones that you would never think to call "sexual".

Then he's doing it quickly in the shower.

Harvard did a survey on this and found 92% of men masturbate. The other 8% lie on surveys.

Pacridge said:

Harvard did a survey on this and found 92% of men masturbate. The other 8% lie on surveys.

I don't know what was a bigger whopper-her saying her hubbie doesn't flip his trout or the clown who said he's polishing his bayonet 3-4 times a day

@_girL........ said:
LoL. Thank you for another (older) mans opinion!!!

What do you consider "older"?

TurtleDude said:
I don't know what was a bigger whopper-her saying her hubbie doesn't flip his trout or the clown who said he's polishing his bayonet 3-4 times a day

I'm going with the guy saying he's rubbing one out 4 times a day. He knows he's full of it. She likely believes what she's saying.

Pacridge said:

TurtleDude said:

Pacridge said:
I'm going with the guy saying he's rubbing one out 4 times a day. He knows he's full of it. She likely believes what she's saying.

I never said he wasn't doing it.....I clearly stated that the only time he is in a room alone long enough to even get a quick jerk in would be when he takes a shower. He probably IS doing it in the shower. Does that bother me? Not in the least - no mess to clean up!

Geez, you people need to learn how to read.

Originally Posted by Pacridge
A survey in Playboy once found that 70% of the men masturbate in the shower. While the other 30% sing a song. Pacridge, do you know what song they sing?

Billo_Really said:
A survey in Playboy once found that 70% of the men masturbate in the shower. While the other 30% sing a song. Pacridge, do you know what song they sing?

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Billo_Really said:

I can honestly say I haven't a clue. Last time I sang in the shower I was 11 or so.

Billo_Really said:

Something with a high pitch!!! Maybe the oldie, "My Girl"!!!

Originally posted by Pacridge:
I can honestly say I haven't a clue. Last time I sang in the shower I was 11 or so.
OK, I'll stop there.

Originally posted by @_girL........ :
Something with a high pitch!!! Maybe the oldie, "My Girl"!!!
No, they sing "Volare'"

Deegan said:
I couldn't answer that miss, but you and I are certainly able to continue our sexual desires and choices, and they are as well.

:3oops: Somehow that came out dirty, I apologize if I may have turned you on!:lol:

I didn't take it that way. Did you want me to?;)

Billo_Really said:
kerryambiguouslygayduo6gs.jpg

:confused: What is this? Billo, you come up with some bizarre post.

Stace said:
Well, I reckon I'm straight, never had any sort of....adventures with members of the same sex, though the idea doesn't completely freak me out like it would some people.....

Admit it!!!!! We have nothing to hide here!

Oh, hell yeah.

Back
Top Bottom