• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Gay, straight, bi, or something else?

What is your sexual orientation?

• Straight

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Gay

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Bi

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Sadly, I am asexual (or a Catholic priest)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
straight here.

BUT have no problems with others who are not. Its the USA not Iran...

Stace said:
Uh....we women think about sex an awful lot, too. I know this is hard for you to understand, since you're NOT a woman, but I am, so trust me hon, I know what I'm talking about. You've never seen half dressed or naked men in advertisements geared towards women? Then you're just not looking in the right places. I know plenty of women that masturbate multiple times daily (except maybe when they're on the rag, 'cause that's kinda gross). I know women who are married that masturbated still. The women that CAN go without sex? It's usually because they DO masturbate.
I'm gonna need that list from ya...:cool:

Stace said:
Uh....we women think about sex an awful lot, too. I know this is hard for you to understand, since you're NOT a woman, but I am, so trust me hon, I know what I'm talking about. You've never seen half dressed or naked men in advertisements geared towards women? Then you're just not looking in the right places. I know plenty of women that masturbate multiple times daily (except maybe when they're on the rag, 'cause that's kinda gross). I know women who are married that masturbated still. The women that CAN go without sex? It's usually because they DO masturbate.

I have to agree with Stace on this one. I feel that women are just as, if not more, sexual then men.

Stace said:
I guess the confusion lies in mistaking promiscuity as the hallmark of sexuality. It is true that men are more promiscuous than women, but that doesn't mean they are more sexual. I'm a woman and I think about sex every day - only if there isn't someone I care about in my life I don't get predatory. I am more apt to take care of myself. I think that is a difference between men and women's sexuality....sometimes. But then I have known both men and women who defy these "roles" so, eh?

And I certainly don't think that masturbating 3-5 times a day necessarily connotes sexuality, either. And unless I'm really missing something, I've never known a man who masturbates 3-5 times every day. Where the hell are you guys doing this anyway? :mrgreen:

Stace said:

You do not know nearly as many women that masterbate often as you do men. Being a gay man I get both genders that speak openly to me. Men are the more sexual beings. You may know SOME women that masterbate often, but ALL men do it.

Last edited:
mixedmedia said:
I guess the confusion lies in mistaking promiscuity as the hallmark of sexuality. It is true that men are more promiscuous than women, but that doesn't mean they are more sexual. I'm a woman and I think about sex every day - only if there isn't someone I care about in my life I don't get predatory. I am more apt to take care of myself. I think that is a difference between men and women's sexuality....sometimes. But then I have known both men and women who defy these "roles" so, eh?

And I certainly don't think that masturbating 3-5 times a day necessarily connotes sexuality, either. And unless I'm really missing something, I've never known a man who masturbates 3-5 times every day. Where the hell are you guys doing this anyway? :mrgreen:

Men masterbate everywhere as often as possible. Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying.

alex said:
Men masterbate everywhere as often as possible. Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying.
Everywhere? Like in cars and bathrooms....the woods out back? And where are you hiding the towels? :mrgreen:

alex said:
Do you realize that men think about sex ALWAYS? Everything we do we incoorporate sex into it somehow. Why do you think half-dress (if at all dressed) women are used in advertising towards men? Cars, beer, colognes, etc. It is because we are more sexual than women. I have yet to see naked men in ads for things geared to women. Also, how many women do you know that masterbate 3-5 times daily? Every man I know does. The older ones, only once or twice per day. I even know married guys that still masterbate. Most women can do without sex, most men cannot.

Men are the more sexual beings of our species.

I find that males and females probably think about sex the same. Though you did provide clear examples, its just that I find that there are more societal pressures. E.g. it is often thought that females shouldn't think about sex almost at all or at least not talk about, while it tends to be more OK for males. And many of these age-old traditions have stuck, so that it still seems fairly innapropriate, unfortunately.

mixedmedia said:
Everywhere? Like in cars and bathrooms....the woods out back? And where are you hiding the towels? :mrgreen:

Yes, in cars, bathrooms, the "woods" especially. Don't need towles to to it.

mixedmedia said:
I'm not gonna say where I've done this, but let's just say that there are certain malls, fast food restaurants & supermarkets where I am no longer welcomed....:doh

Comrade Brian said:
I find that males and females probably think about sex the same. Though you did provide clear examples, its just that I find that there are more societal pressures. E.g. it is often thought that females shouldn't think about sex almost at all or at least not talk about, while it tends to be more OK for males. And many of these age-old traditions have stuck, so that it still seems fairly innapropriate, unfortunately.
Women talk about sex amongst ourselves like men do. I think there is a "pervasive notion" that women are not as sexual as men, but it is mainly a notion - a holdover from a more sexually repressive era. And actually, now that I really think about it, men and women talk about it casually more than is popularly realized, too. It's not that unusual.

cnredd said:
I'm not gonna say where I've done this, but let's just say that there are certain malls, fast food restaurants & supermarkets where I am no longer welcomed....:doh
Oh, you animal. ;)

Who the hell has time to masterbate 3-5 times a day, daily? Get a freakin' job! I am married and masterbate maybe 4-5 times a week. Unless the wife is having a frisky week.

independent_thinker2002 said:
Who the hell has time to masterbate 3-5 times a day, daily?

I do. Though it is because I am a lonely geek.

kerryambiguouslygayduo6gs.jpg

alex said:
You do not know nearly as many women that masterbate often as you do men. Being a gay man I get both genders that speak openly to me. Men are the more sexual beings. You may know SOME women that masterbate often, but ALL men do it.

Really? You know how many women I know, and how many men I know, and what their masturbation habits are? :confused:

And trust me, not ALL men do it. I'm around my husband 24/7 right now, and except for when he takes a shower, he's never alone anywhere long enough to masturbate.

And like mixedmedia said.....the rate and frequency of masturbation, or even sexual intercourse, does not determine how sexual someone is. I think some of the most sexual people are the ones who don't go around flaunting it like a badge or something. I think some of the most sexual people are the ones that you would never think to call "sexual".

Stace said:
Really? You know how many women I know, and how many men I know, and what their masturbation habits are? :confused:

And trust me, not ALL men do it. I'm around my husband 24/7 right now, and except for when he takes a shower, he's never alone anywhere long enough to masturbate.
Oh my...such a young naive lass...

"Mostly eveyone masturbates, but not MY innocent husband...He's different"...:roll:

Stace said:
And like mixedmedia said.....the rate and frequency of masturbation, or even sexual intercourse, does not determine how sexual someone is. I think some of the most sexual people are the ones who don't go around flaunting it like a badge or something. I think some of the most sexual people are the ones that you would never think to call "sexual".
That part is more agreeable...Pamela Anderson is sexy, but hardly "sexual"...She's meat...nothing more...nothing less...

I'd rather be with someone whom I can look into their eyes rather than someone to be used temporarily and pushed aside afterward...

cnredd said:

"Mostly eveyone masturbates, but not MY innocent husband...He's different"...:roll:

Oh, I'm not saying he's innocent, I'm just saying that when you're around someone ALL damn day, you know what they're up to.....:mrgreen:

That part is more agreeable...Pamela Anderson is sexy, but hardly "sexual"...She's meat...nothing more...nothing less...

I'd rather be with someone whom I can look into their eyes rather than someone to be used temporarily and pushed aside afterward...

How very right you are, my friend.

cnredd said:

Now, this is sexual.....and hot. :3oops:

Deegan said:
Remind me not to go out drinking with you, I do have a passion for good Margarita's.

Deegan, what is this world coming to? The whole thing kind of grosses me out. Maybe I am homophobic. I have only been with man and will keep it that way.

cnredd said:

That is so sweet. Mixedmedia is right, that is HOT.

alphieb said:
Deegan, what is this world coming to? The whole thing kind of grosses me out. Maybe I am homophobic. I have only been with man and will keep it that way.

I couldn't answer that miss, but you and I are certainly able to continue our sexual desires and choices, and they are as well.

:3oops: Somehow that came out dirty, I apologize if I may have turned you on!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom