• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

gay promiscuousness

mixedmedia said:
You will see how wrong you are when you realize that homosexuality, anal sex and bug chasing are not exclusive concepts to one another. They are variables in the complex, multiplicitous and often overlapping composition of human sexuality.

Your narrow views find no purchase on these rocky shores, pilgrim.

Why don’t you just tell me why we don’t see straight “bug chasers”?

jimmyjack said:

I answered your question as best I can. I believe it is a gay fetish. No more revolting to me than straight people who drink blood, eat feces, and have sex with animals, okay? Shall I tell you more? Cause I can tell you more.

mixedmedia said:
I answered your question as best I can. I believe it is a gay fetish. No more revolting to me than straight people who drink blood, eat feces, and have sex with animals, okay? Shall I tell you more? Cause I can tell you more.

More! More! More! More!

but first, and to unburdon you from the need to explain one particularly bizarre sexual practice, it is my understanding that there exists in this world those whose unhealthy preoccupation with other people's sex lives takes on such obsessive qualities that they feel compelled to post endlessly upon it on internet chat groups. Yes, it's true, and the funny thing is -- when one explains to them calmly that their little preoccupation say more about them than it does those they study with such thoroughness, they usually just rush to confirm such notions through a renewed dedication to the subject matter at hand.

jimmyjack said:
"Bug Chasers".

That should suffice.

Why should it suffice?

It says nothing about relative rates of promiscuity between heterosexuals and homosexuals.

Bzzzzz. Thank you for playing. Would you care to try again? Maybe with something relevent to the discussion.

jimmyjack said:
Read it and weep.

Do we hear of straight men doing this? Yet the proportion of straight men is higher than that of gay men so if you are right we would hear of more cases among straight men, but we don't.

Bzzzzz. Still nothing about relative rates of promiscuity.

Can somebody please tell me where all this gay promiscuity is happening?

jimmyjack said:
There are many more deviant acts that homosexuals do, bug chasing is one that demonstrates best the perverted nature of homosexuality, and it is second to none. The man that seeks to be HIV positive in order to spread it to other homosexuals is not of sound mind. Yet where are the heterosexual “bug chasers”? If we take a proportional representation we should expect to see a huge proportion of these, but we do not see this amongst the straight community. So your argument is flawed.

It demonstrates a deviant behaviour. It has nothing to do with the original premise of this thread.

It still has nothing to do with promiscuity rates of homosexuals vs. heterosexuals.

Gardener said:
More! More! More! More!

but first, and to unburdon you from the need to explain one particularly bizarre sexual practice, it is my understanding that there exists in this world those whose unhealthy preoccupation with other people's sex lives takes on such obsessive qualities that they feel compelled to post endlessly upon it on internet chat groups. Yes, it's true, and the funny thing is -- when one explains to them calmly that their little preoccupation say more about them than it does those they study with such thoroughness, they usually just rush to confirm such notions through a renewed dedication to the subject matter at hand.

Why that almost sounds like....noooooo......you couldn't be talking about.....really?......oh my gosh.....I do declare.....;)

Naughty Nurse said:
Can somebody please tell me where all this gay promiscuity is happening?

well....I have an address for ya...but you gotta bring that costume

mmmm....nurses

tecoyah said:
well....I have an address for ya...but you gotta bring that costume

mmmm....nurses

You should see my stockings.

jimmyjack said:
Read post number 1, and then read my statement, and omit the insults.

I didn't see any insults in your statement.

The original question was specifically asking for information about gay promiscuity.

You went off on a track about a specific, unrelated behaviour.

MrFungus420 said:
I didn't see any insults in your statement.

The original question was specifically asking for information about gay promiscuity.

You went off on a track about a specific, unrelated behaviour.

And what exactly has all this to do with bug chasing, MrFungus? :roll:

Oh wait, what was the subject of this thread again.....

jimmyjack said:
“12th Grade English.” Is not a correct sentence, and “outta” is not a word, and “Logic, even” is yet another improper sentence.

"Is" should not be capitalized. Further, this is an example of a run-on sentence. If you are going to correct others on their spelling and grammar, perhaps you might consider correcting your own first.

jimmyjack said:
But more to the point, how are you advancing the debate?

Since you haven't had anything to say about the original question, I find it ironic that you are implying that someone else is not advancing the debate.

jimmyjack said:
Well, it is simple; the statement in which I asked her to stop insulting me, also had text that was in relation to the debate, therefore advancing the debate.

No, you told her to omit the insults in your statement.

Maybe if your comprehension of proper grammar was better you would realize that.

MrFungus420 said:
Since you haven't had anything to say about the original question, I find it ironic that you are implying that someone else is not advancing the debate.

This is his M.O. He seems to only post on threads about homosexuals. I think someone has a crush and doesn't know how to deal with it.

Bug chasers are so far on the fringe of gay society that they are almost (pardon the pun) fairy tales to most of us. The reason there were bug chasers at all was because of the medicines used to treat HIV...those medicines often produced muscle mass and acted much like steroids. If a guy in a bar had a super body, one often questioned how he got it. Some twisted people got the idea that to get the body, you had to get the drugs; and to get the drugs, you have to get the disease. Thus, bug chasers were born. Bug chasing and promiscuity have nothing to do with eachother.

jimmyjack said:
You have not explained why we don’t see straight “bug chasers”, until you do, my point stands and is one of many examples that proves homosexuals are more promiscuous.

It proves nothing of the sort.

Basically, you are saying the same thing as if you were to claim that roses are flowers, roses have thorns, so all flowers have thorns.

jimmyjack said:
Every man that engages in anal sex is guilty of “bug chasing”.

Oh, please. Did you even read the links that you supplied? Bug-chasing is trying to purposefully get HIV.

Are you trying to say that men that engage in anal sex with a woman are also bug-chasers? If not, then your premise here is fatally flawed.

I have to say I never before heard of this bug chasing. Sounds very stupid and unsafe. Sounds like complete and total mental illness to me.

Facts seem to be impenetrable to some, so let's see if this works:

Bugchasers and gift givers
Main article: Bugchaser
Amongst the population of gay men who bareback, there are those who call themselves gift givers and bug chasers. A "gift giver" is an HIV+ person who seeks to infect others with HIV. A "bug chaser" is an HIV- person who seeks to be infected with HIV. There are no statistics about how large the population of gift givers and bug chasers is, and there is some controversy about whether this group is large enough to be notable.

Some have theorized that the practice of "bug chasing" is often done by those experiencing intense feelings of hopelessness and who therefore wish to relieve themselves of the fear and anxiety associated with anticipating an HIV infection, as it is "inevitable" in their eyes that they will someday be infected with the disease. It has also been described as creating a closer connection to a partner, as a parallel to a woman becoming impregnated. Others have observed that it is the indirect result of a misleading portrayal of "healthy" men in HIV drug cocktail advertisements, which they say downplay the seriousness of the disease. This practice has been widely reprimanded by HIV prevention and awareness advocates in the gay community as furthering the spread of HIV. With the widespread emphasis on HIV/AIDS prevention within the mainstream gay population, it is safe to assume that the average gay man does not engage in such activities and that the mainstream media merely focuses on this area as a matter of sensation.

MrFungus420 said:
roses are flowers.

And sluttly flowers at that, what with those ostentatious anthers on full, shameless display all turgid with ripe pollen, and those glistening stigmas a veritable advertisement of receptivity. If that weren't enough, they produce that thick, "come hither" aroma that attracts every insectoid Lothario from miles around.

I won't even get into the fact that they can be a mommy and a daddy at the same time!

Serves 'em right, though. They indulge in all that sex and then it just goes to their hips...........

jimmyjack said:

How many f**king times do I have to ask the same question?

Why don't you just tell me why we don't see lesbian bug chasers?

vergiss said:
How many f**king times do I have to ask the same question?

Why don't you just tell me why we don't see lesbian bug chasers?

Maybe it is because I asked first?

jimmyjack said:
Maybe it is because I asked first?
Yes, but you asked wrong because your question has proved to not be correct.

Back
Top Bottom