• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

gay promiscuousness

vergiss said:
Uh, riiiiight...

Which word, then? "Insistence"? "Flawed"? "Jimmyjack"? :rolleyes:

Exactly, you must consider it an insult too.

jimmyjack said:
Exactly, you must consider it an insult too.

12th Grade English. You outta try it some time, you might learn about context, and subject of a sentence. Logic, even. :doh

vergiss said:
12th Grade English. You outta try it some time, you might learn about context, and subject of a sentence. Logic, even. :doh

“12th Grade English.” Is not a correct sentence, and “outta” is not a word, and “Logic, even” is yet another improper sentence.

But more to the point, how are you advancing the debate?

jimmyjack said:
“12th Grade English.” Is not a correct sentence, and “outta” is not a word, and “Logic, even” is yet another improper sentence.

But more to the point, how are you advancing the debate?

Ooh, I must have hit a nerve.

How is accusing a Moderator of insulting you when she did no such thing advancing the debate? You still haven't told me where the lesbian bug chasers are.

vergiss said:
Ooh, I must have hit a nerve.

How is accusing a Moderator of insulting you when she did no such thing advancing the debate? You still haven't told me where the lesbian bug chasers are.

Well, it is simple; the statement in which I asked her to stop insulting me, also had text that was in relation to the debate, therefore advancing the debate.

jimmyjack said:
Well, it is simple; the statement in which I asked her to stop insulting me, also had text that was in relation to the debate, therefore advancing the debate.
Promiscuity has nothing to do with bug chasing. Bug chaser most likely are going to be more promiscuous because it helps them get their goal.

If you want to throw out bug chasers for gay men, we can also include the Bunny Ranch in Nevada for straight men. The nation's largest whorehouse doesn't cater to the homos.

Not to mention teen pregnancy (straights), abortion (straights), and rape (straights). Not a lot of gays practicing in those fields. So maybe you'd fare better if you'd stay on target, don't you think?

Last edited:
shuamort said:
Promiscuity has nothing to do with bug chasing.

shuamort said:
Bug chaser most likely are going to be more promiscuous because it helps them get their goal.

That is a huge contradiction if ever I saw one.

jimmyjack said:
Read post number 1, and then read my statement, and omit the insults.

I did not insult you. You make it fairly obvious from your participation on this site that you are zealous. So are others from all political persuasions. And, if it's insistence that you take exception to, I'll accept that I am insistent on not allowing you to use fringe gay subcultures to define the whole population. That better?

I read post number one. It asks about data on gay promiscuity and you provided a link to the definition of "bug chasers." I replied with the most logical suggestion that men are more promiscious than women so naturally promiscuity among gay men is going to be high. I never denied that gay men were promiscuous. But that's not good enough for you. You want to purport that most gay men have a death wish, when the report that you submitted yourself stated that the rise in unprotected sex among gay men is largely attributed to the perception that it is safer now than before due to advances in medicine. Not because they're all out there wanting to contract AIDS.

jimmyjack said:
That is a huge contradiction if ever I saw one.
No, on the contrary. You're attempting to construct a syllogism.

mixedmedia said:
I did not insult you...[Denial]...to advances in medicine. Not because they're all out there wanting to contract AIDS.

You have not explained why we don’t see straight “bug chasers”, until you do, my point stands and is one of many examples that proves homosexuals are more promiscuous.

jimmyjack said:
You have not explained why we don’t see straight “bug chasers”, until you do, my point stands and is one of many examples that proves homosexuals are more promiscuous.
You haven't explained why the largest legal brothel in the US is straight or why straights have the most teen pregnancies or why straights have more abortions or why straights are more likely to rape.

Of course, these aren't topical to the OP and as I've said before, you'd do better staying on topic than running down these back alleys of non-relevance.

shuamort said:
You haven't explained why the largest legal brothel in the US is straight or why straights have the most teen pregnancies or why straights have more abortions or why straights are more likely to rape.

Of course, these aren't topical to the OP and as I've said before, you'd do better staying on topic than running down these back alleys of non-relevance.

Well, that would be because you didn’t ask me.

shuamort said:
No, on the contrary. You're attempting to construct a syllogism.

No, you built the syllogism, I merely deduced from it.

jimmyjack said:
No, you built the syllogism, I merely deduced from it.
Wrong again. You built the syllogism by stating that bug chasing is a definitive example of promiscuity.

jimmyjack said:

I have not denied that gay men are more promiscuous. BUT, they are no more promiscuous than straight men would be if women were more promiscuous. It's simple. Bug chasing says nothing about the gay male population as a whole any more than straights who are into cutting exemplify straight sexual culture as a whole.

mixedmedia said:
I have not denied that gay men are more promiscuous. BUT, they are no more promiscuous than straight men would be if women were more promiscuous. It's simple. Bug chasing says nothing about the gay male population as a whole any more than straights who are into cutting exemplify straight sexual culture as a whole.

But you have not explained why we don’t see straight “bug chasers”, until you do, my point stands and is one of many examples that proves homosexuals are more promiscuous.

jimmyjack said:
But you have not explained why we don’t see straight “bug chasers”, until you do, my point stands and is one of many examples that proves homosexuals are more promiscuous.
And you haven't proved that case yourself either. Nor have you defended the multitudes of other sexual proclivities and promiscuities that I've listed that straights engage in.

jimmyjack said:

Again:

WHERE ARE THE LESBIAN BUG CHASERS?!

jimmyjack said:

Because AIDS is of legendary significance to the gay male community, thus it has become fetishistic...that's my gut feeling about it. Just as fetishes abound in the straight world. Some more risky and distasteful than others.

jimmyjack said:
"Bug Chasers".

That should suffice.

jimmyjack said:
Read it and weep.

jimmyjack said:
Read and weep 2

none of those are peer reviewed, and none of them give any statistics on the percentage of gay men that participate in these behaviors. your second link also discribes it as a "subculture".

star2589 said:
none of those are peer reviewed, and none of them give any statistics on the percentage of gay men that participate in these behaviors. your second link also discribes it as a "subculture".

Every man that engages in anal sex is guilty of “bug chasing”.

jimmyjack said:
Every man that engages in anal sex is guilty of “bug chasing”.

What about every woman that engages in anal sex?

But I'm glad to see that you've finally just come out, no pun intended, and told us all what you were getting at. Even though you are wrong.

mixedmedia said:
What about every woman that engages in anal sex?

But I'm glad to see that you've finally just come out, no pun intended, and told us all what you were getting at. Even though you are wrong.

How can I be wrong when we know anal sex is primarily a gay mans domain.

I think we all understand you are Homophobic Jimmy, you have made this very clear. I think most here also understand you dont care much for sex of any kind....that is a personal choice, and I really dont care if it comes from childhood trauma, or inexperience. But there comes a time when you simply need to realise no one gives a Freakin Rats A$$ what you think, and people actually start to find you annoying.
You passed this point about ten posts ago for me.....and the continuous loop of opinion has become akin to a Knat buzzing in my ear while I try to sleep, Harmless but bugging the hell outs me.

jimmyjack said:
How can I be wrong when we know anal sex is primarily a gay mans domain.

You will see how wrong you are when you realize that homosexuality, anal sex and bug chasing are not exclusive concepts to one another. They are variables in the complex, multiplicitous and often overlapping composition of human sexuality.

Your narrow views find no purchase on these rocky shores, pilgrim.

Back
Top Bottom