• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gay Promiscuity and Higher Sex Drive

Well, try this:

According to a 2005 survey conducted by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, some studies put the incidence of anal sex in the heterosexual population as low as 24 percent and some as high as 56 percent. Averaging those numbers, let’s say 38.8 percent of heterosexuals engage in anal sex. Ninety-six percent of Americans are straight. There are 190,000,000 adults between the ages of 18 and 65 in the United States, so that means 70,771,200 adults are engaging in heterosexual anal sex. Four percent of the adult population is gay, or 7,600,000 people. Roughly half—3,800,000—are gay males. Polls indicate that between 55 and 80 percent of gay males participate in anal sex. Taking the average—67.5 percent—that means the number of gay men having anal sex comes to 2,565,000.

70,771,200 is more—a whole lot more—than 2,565,000. Anal sex in America is primarily a heterosexual pursuit.

That in no way puts a enumerates on your prior theory, nor does it dispute mine.

Obviously the biological response to stick your thing into something warm does not change from hetero to homosexual only what stimulates the response. Nature wants procreation but obviously the sexual response is not that specific.

Obviously the NATURAL sexual orientation of homosexuality challenges the notion that nature wants procreation to be the result in all sexual encounters. Also, impotent men have high sex drives. It could be easily argued that procreation is not the objective for sex in many cases. Why is this theory of hypersexed masculinity accepted but racial theories regarding intelligence frowned upon? Both of these theories seem ridiculous to me.

Even though nature has clearly expressed it does not want same sex partners to procreate with one another, we continue to associate promiscuity, regardless of sexual orientation, with a biological reproductive strategy for survival. It is funny how other instinctual urges do not necessarily represent a strategy for survival.
Having an instinctual urge to enjoy food does not ALWAYS mean you are craving food based on need. Humans are capable of conciously desiring food for simply pleasure. The lust for food could be for either starvation or gluttonny.

Unlike those who have high sex drives, we do not seem to link those who have high food drives automatically with a survival instinct.
I’m not attempting to claim that the desire for food is the same as the desire for sex. Many critics and even supporters of sexual variety contend this. I hate to say this, but I find it very insulting. There are vastly more distinctions than similarities between sexual desire and desire for food.

rivrrat said:
35% admitted to trying it.
You deviously leave out the fact that these men all happen to be liberal satanists.

Obviously the NATURAL sexual orientation of homosexuality challenges the notion that nature wants procreation to be the result in all sexual encounters. Also, impotent men have high sex drives. It could be easily argued that procreation is not the objective for sex in many cases. Why is this theory of hypersexed masculinity accepted but racial theories regarding intelligence frowned upon? Both of these theories seem ridiculous to me.

No it doesn't. Survival of the species is still the fundamental purpose of sexual interaction otherwise you and I wouldn't be here to argue about it.

Back
Top Bottom