• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gay Pride Parade to march through muslim streets

Enola

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I am hoping this is the right forum!! If not..I'm sorry. :(

Meanwhile, I stumbled across this on the vast net and thought to share it with you guys, get your opinions on this guy and whether you think he is almost a hero for saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...or a pot stirrer. Personally..I think he is a hero if he does it, lol.

Milo Yiannopoulos announces plans to lead gay pride march through Muslim ghetto | BizPac Review

Conservative gay activist Milo Yiannopoulos announced that in a few weeks he plans to lead a gay pride parade through enemy territory — a Stockholm, Sweden Muslim ghetto.

Yiannopoulos, who is also a Breitbart News editor and no stranger to controversy, made the announcement during a discussion of Islam on “The Rubin Report” with host Dave Rubin.

MiloBreitbart-660x330.jpg

“When you start to enforce your political or social opinions through violence, that’s when there’s a problem. That is the moment when the whole world should be saying ‘you are the problem and we’re going to do what it takes to protect ourselves from you,’ but the left doesn’t do that” said Yiannopoulos on the live stream.

“The left instead starts making excuses for them, saying ‘oh, well the West created this problem.’ Look, this infantilizes Muslims to the status of children who lack free will. It infantilizes them into being mindless automaton products of American foreign policy. That’s f**king insane.”

if he did it in fallujah or kabul i might have some respect for him but a swedish muslim ghetto? do those even exist?

Wherever it takes place, it's a start.

I thought this thread was going to be about gay Muslims launching parades in Muslim countries. People who do that have some real guts.

This guy doing it in Sweden or wherever... not that impressed. Try doing in a country that will torture, hang or behead you for being gay. Not before cutting off your dick of course.

Meanwhile, I stumbled across this on the vast net and thought to share it with you guys, get your opinions on this guy and whether you think he is almost a hero for saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...or a pot stirrer. Personally..I think he is a hero if he does it, lol.

Milo Yiannopoulos announces plans to lead gay pride march through Muslim ghetto | BizPac Review

<snip>
Dr. King took his marches straight into the seats of hate, in places like Montgomery AL and Chicago's Marquette Park.

And it worked.

So it seems to me this guy is following the same modus operandi, and it appears valid to me!

I thought this thread was going to be about gay Muslims launching parades in Muslim countries. People who do that have some real guts.

This guy doing it in Sweden or wherever... not that impressed. Try doing in a country that will torture, hang or behead you for being gay. Not before cutting off your dick of course.

oh you mean like the real LGBT activists, not some racist internet troll trying to be the gay ann coulter, like the ones who held the largest pride rally in the muslim world that happened in Turkey?

o-TURKEY-GAY-PRIDE-570.jpg

o-ISTANBUL-GAY-PRIDE-570.jpg

Last edited:
oh you mean like the real LGBT activists, not some racist internet troll trying to be the gay ann coulter, like the ones who held the largest pride rally in the muslim world that happened in Turkey?

I like your logic and reasoning. That is why you are my favorite Communist, dimensionallava. You are realistic, and not some ideologue.

I like your logic and reasoning. That is why you are my favorite Communist, dimensionallava. You are realistic, and not some ideologue.

thanks :) do yourself a favor and ignore anything you ever hear or read from Milo Yiannopoulos for the rest of your life... you'll be a happier, healthier, and more well-informed person for it

Mean Wild Women should do a march in Germany. Thousands of them. With brass knuckles, bats and some really good sturdy hobnail boots. Wearing bikini tops. And look like these 3...but add 2000 more.

kc_con346213x017_t1200x822-645x429.jpg

Last edited:
Mean Wild Women should do a march in Germany. Thousands of them. With brass knuckles, bats and some really good sturdy hobnail boots. Wearing bikini tops. And look like these 3...but add 2000 more.

this about the extent of the ideas from the so-called conservative gay rights movement, they say "hey wouldn't it be cool if the girls from the mad max movie went to germany and beat up muslims randomly."

Holy crap you know jews are pretty homophobic as well maybe we can get a mob to beat the crap out them.... ya know in their german jewish ghettos

Conservative gay activist Milo Yiannopoulos announced that in a few weeks he plans to lead a gay pride parade through enemy territory — a Stockholm, Sweden Muslim ghetto.

Yiannopoulos, who is also a Breitbart News editor and no stranger to controversy, made the announcement during a discussion of Islam on “The Rubin Report” with host Dave Rubin.

MiloBreitbart-660x330.jpg

“When you start to enforce your political or social opinions through violence, that’s when there’s a problem. That is the moment when the whole world should be saying ‘you are the problem and we’re going to do what it takes to protect ourselves from you,’ but the left doesn’t do that” said Yiannopoulos on the live stream.

“The left instead starts making excuses for them, saying ‘oh, well the West created this problem.’ Look, this infantilizes Muslims to the status of children who lack free will. It infantilizes them into being mindless automaton products of American foreign policy. That’s f**king insane.”

Yiannopoulos is a self-hating, everyone-hating, far-right bigot. He represents no one but himself and his Breitbart groupies. Why are people taking any notice of him? Because he says things that allow the right-wing media to co-opt LGBT people into their crusade against Islam. Talk to any representative of genuine LGBT organisations and you'll see how much our communities reject the race and religious hatred that the likes of Yiannopoulos spout.

Loving the Geert Wilders bad bleaching though. And the inch-thick foundation.

Did I say beat the crap out of anyone? No. I said 2000 plus bad ass women eating bacon and munching sausage patties (I forgot to add that part) and march through their own city and take it BACK because they are FED UP being groped, raped, abused, attacked just because they are women. And if one of the lowlifes touches just ONE of them, THEN beat the crap out of any that decide to back his sorry ass. Enough is enough. They only understand one thing. So show them they CANNOT go to a host country and abuse it's female citizens.

Earlier, I read a story about a 14 year old girl that was raped. She got punished for it. 100 lashes. She died after the 70th lash. And these same guys that did this to her are all over Germany now. So you bet your ass I want a bunch of grown women with some biceps to go marching down one of their streets and have protection if the cowards decide they need punishment too.

Last edited:
Yiannopoulos is a self-hating, everyone-hating, far-right bigot. He represents no one but himself and his Breitbart groupies. Why are people taking any notice of him? Because he says things that allow the right-wing media to co-opt LGBT people into their crusade against Islam. Talk to any representative of genuine LGBT organisations and you'll see how much our communities reject the race and religious hatred that the likes of Yiannopoulos spout.

Loving the Geert Wilders bad bleaching though. And the inch-thick foundation.

I have no clue who this guy is. But I love his CONCEPT. I hope he does it.

I have no clue who this guy is. But I love his CONCEPT. I hope he does it.

Yeah, nice concept.

You force ever-greater numbers of poor, destitute, rootless and marginalised people into areas of cheap, sub-standard housing, deny the majority of them the status and/or wherewithal to break out by working, then you label these ghettoes as the source of intolerance and a threat to 'decent citizens' and propose to march through pointing, provoking and claiming yourself to be some kind of civilised hero.

If you think that's laudable, I think you need to think again, Enola.

Me? I am waiting for the lesbian parade that only allows good looking women. I would watch a video of that one.

As for the OP - good for them. It takes guts to not play it safe. And they are not hurting anyone. So power to them.

Now about those good-looking lesbians... ;)

Btw - I am a hetero man.

Did I say beat the crap out of anyone? No. I said 2000 plus bad ass women eating bacon and munching sausage patties (I forgot to add that part) and march through their own city and take it BACK because they are FED UP being groped, raped, abused, attacked just because they are women. And if one of the lowlifes touches just ONE of them, THEN beat the crap out of any that decide to back his sorry ass. Enough is enough. They only understand one thing. So show them they CANNOT go to a host country and abuse it's female citizens.

Earlier, I read a story about a 14 year old girl that was raped. She got punished for it. 100 lashes. She died after the 70th lash. And these same guys that did this to her are all over Germany now. So you bet your ass I want a bunch of grown women with some biceps to go marching down one of their streets and have protection if the cowards decide they need punishment too.

i thought this was about protesting for gay rights now your talking about womens rights which is it?

Btw - I am a hetero man.

Strange you felt you had to tell us that. How many non-hetero men get their pervs fantasising about good-looking lesbians, do you think?

Strange you felt you had to tell us that. How many non-hetero men get their pervs fantasising about good-looking lesbians, do you think?

Bi men, for one. Though I am guessing you know few/none of them.

Plus, I forgot the personal details lists our gender.

Bi men, for one. Though I am guessing you know few/none of them.
I know loads. Never heard that fantasy coming from them tbh. It's almost exclusively a hetero thing, I think you'll find.

Plus, I forgot the personal details lists our gender.
It's there, right in front of you, on every post.

A good looking lesbian woman, is still a good looking woman who happens to be lesbian. Nothing perv about recognizing this.

I know loads. Never heard that fantasy coming from them tbh. It's almost exclusively a hetero thing, I think you'll find.
a) I seriously doubt you do...no offense. B) I have known lots (when you live the hard core, party life long enough - you get to know ALL kinds of people). And they have fantasies about women just about like hetero men do. At least, the ones I knew did. Same as many Bi women have fantasies about men as well as women.

It's there, right in front of you, on every post.

No kidding...but it's not in every post. And I rarely look at the sides of posts.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

A good looking lesbian woman, is still a good looking woman who happens to be lesbian. Nothing perv about recognizing this.

I was using the word as a verb. To perv - to watch in a lewd, lustful manner.

a) I seriously doubt you do...no offense. .

None taken, but when you've lived an active, openly gay life for 35 years, you do get to meet quite a lot of LGBT people.

None taken, but when you've lived an active, openly gay life for 35 years, you do get to meet quite a lot of LGBT people.

I would think so. Friends in NYC and Munich were at some 2 or three sex partners a week. That would probably decrease with age, but they certainly were meeting a lot of bi-sexuals and gays, while it lasted.

Back
Top Bottom