• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gay Pride Parade to march through muslim streets

Those criticizing this guy for doing it in Sweden... where he lives, should know that Sweden has some massive problems and violence with their Muslim Ghettos.

Those criticizing this guy for doing it in Sweden... where he lives, should know that Sweden has some massive problems and violence with their Muslim Ghettos.

Kinda begs the question, "Where on this earth are there NOT massive problems and violence with Muslims?"

I'd say they have approximately twice as much balls as a hetero pride parade.

"this guy doesn't blindly follow every single officially LGBTQKGJUENCHGD approved idea, so we all hate him."

Who are you quoting there? Certainly wasn't me.

You taking the piss out of LGBT people with those random letters? Yeah, thought you were.

Kinda begs the question, "Where on this earth are there NOT massive problems and violence with Muslims?"

I heard about Swedens problems a year or two ago and was shocked... I thought, Sweden?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-are-talking-about-their-refugee-problem.html

If Sweden is having problems the only place left that would be remote would be here, in New Zealand.

We are next.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/cri...lands-first-charges-relating-to-radical-Islam

Last edited:
I hear that there are a lot of Muslim nations with really big piles of money and the Q'ran teaches that charity is the 3rd pillar of Islam, so why aren't the Muslims in the countries with great big piles of money helping these folks out?? Why aren't there Muslim outreaches helping them rise above the poverty?? Why aren't there Muslim charities building nice homes for these people and providing them with jobs/income??

The Third Pillar of Islam: Compulsory Charity - The Religion of Islam

Because the purpose of the refugees is to infiltrate infidel societies, build mosques and change their cultures.

I hear that there are a lot of Muslim nations with really big piles of money and the Q'ran teaches that charity is the 3rd pillar of Islam, so why aren't the Muslims in the countries with great big piles of money helping these folks out?? Why aren't there Muslim outreaches helping them rise above the poverty?? Why aren't there Muslim charities building nice homes for these people and providing them with jobs/income??

The Third Pillar of Islam: Compulsory Charity - The Religion of Islam

Compulsory charity isn't charity. If it isn't given freely and from the heart, it's just a tax with another name.

Because the purpose of the refugees is to infiltrate infidel societies, build mosques and change their cultures.

That was satire, right? If not, you are seriously effed up.

oh you mean like the real LGBT activists, not some racist internet troll trying to be the gay ann coulter, like the ones who held the largest pride rally in the muslim world that happened in Turkey?

o-TURKEY-GAY-PRIDE-570.jpg

o-ISTANBUL-GAY-PRIDE-570.jpg

o-TURKEY-GAY-PRIDE-570.jpg

Love it!!

But Turkey isn't an oppressed state. Lots of religious types there, sure... but I was thinking more like Saudi, or Iran. There are people fighting in a life and death way every day to just be themselves there.

Not saying that the Turkish celebrations aren't important though! They are an important bridge nation between the Muslim and European worlds, and the fact that they can go so all-out is impressive!

You're fine, Enola. There are plenty of people sick of extremist Islamic intolerance and violence and won't condemn you for being sick of it. There are even some who condemn the actual murderer in that Florida nightclub rather than the gun itself. Then you have folks whose knee jerk reaction is to justify and explain anything having to with Islam away. Seems you've happened upon a few of those folks. What can I say? They're all over. ;)

So is your point that islam *caused* the attack? Are you on the "let's deport all muslims" train? How would you feel if the killer had instead pledged allegiance to say westboro and everyone proceeds to blame christians instead of "explain anything having to do with christianity away"?

We simply disagree that human behavior is so easily dissected. I believe there are always multiple causes and variations on those causes behind mass murders. Extremism can come from multiple sources, then you have mental illness (also multiple sources), the fbi seems to have egged him on as well as botched the investigation, the ease of access to weapons to someone so provably extremist sure as hell doesn't help, and possibly internal homophobia. Probably other things as well

Now then i believe the killer would've had a 'range of reactions' to choose from. He was probably tempted to do this often over the course of weeks or more *because of* these factors. At most times he made the right choice to do nothing. So clearly he is responsible for the final decision. He could've turned himself in (although fbi seemed to not give a **** when he tried before so who knows), turned the gun on himself, kept refraining, anything else! But i also believe that without the above forces, which for the killer some began as a young kid, the victims would never have met their fate

as for the parade itself, i think it's a good thing, though not necessarily the intentions if it's just to antagonize

the goal should be to demonstrate that it's our right to gather and celebrate safely anywhere, and if the muslims there can abide that without resorting to violence or harassment, they have an opportunity to represent themselves well too

I thought this thread was going to be about gay Muslims launching parades in Muslim countries. People who do that have some real guts.

This guy doing it in Sweden or wherever... not that impressed. Try doing in a country that will torture, hang or behead you for being gay. Not before cutting off your dick of course.

well it was tried in turkey and yeah, police brutality. It honestly made me not give much of a damn about the attack at the airport

they also tried it in jerusalem a year ago, and the cops released a jewish extremist who had stabbed parade goers in the past right before the parade...and did nothing to stop him from doing it again

i'd also like to see the organizers try this in uganda

they need to realize it's not just muslims who are violently homophobic, probably not in sweden either

this about the extent of the ideas from the so-called conservative gay rights movement, they say "hey wouldn't it be cool if the girls from the mad max movie went to germany and beat up muslims randomly."

Holy crap you know jews are pretty homophobic as well maybe we can get a mob to beat the crap out them.... ya know in their german jewish ghettos

yeah it does seem about selective blinders. They're preferential to judeo-christianity, so they're less critical, or rather, they shift the blame when it comes to homophobia from those sources ("they aren't real christians" etc). Gay christians are guilty of this too, of course (check out claxx's thread for more details)

You arguing only heteros are pervs because gay people could never be, right? :lol:

i take a different tract

i like to advertise to folks back home what a 'perv' i am. Like i'll get a couple friends to pose for me in mock voyeurism and simulated rape and upload it to the town's facebook page, just to watch the outrage. It's remarkably similar to their outrage at anything gay

figure if i'm gonna be labelled a perv from a young age just because of my sexuality, may as well roll with it

So is your point that islam *caused* the attack? Are you on the "let's deport all muslims" train? How would you feel if the killer had instead pledged allegiance to say westboro and everyone proceeds to blame christians instead of "explain anything having to do with christianity away"?

We simply disagree that human behavior is so easily dissected. I believe there are always multiple causes and variations on those causes behind mass murders. Extremism can come from multiple sources, then you have mental illness (also multiple sources), the fbi seems to have egged him on as well as botched the investigation, the ease of access to weapons to someone so provably extremist sure as hell doesn't help, and possibly internal homophobia. Probably other things as well

Now then i believe the killer would've had a 'range of reactions' to choose from. He was probably tempted to do this often over the course of weeks or more *because of* these factors. At most times he made the right choice to do nothing. So clearly he is responsible for the final decision. He could've turned himself in (although fbi seemed to not give a **** when he tried before so who knows), turned the gun on himself, kept refraining, anything else! But i also believe that without the above forces, which for the killer some began as a young kid, the victims would never have met their fate

I wonder if your heart would bleed so much for the killer if he were Christian. I seriously doubt it.

Nope. Stop watching so much James Bond; I think SPECTRE is getting into your head.

Your post has no relevance to what I was talking about. Try working on that.

Your post has no relevance to what I was talking about. Try working on that.

Your fantasy about an evil conspiracy infiltrating the west to fundamentally change it has nothing to do with SPECTRE. Hm....

Mean Wild Women should do a march in Germany. Thousands of them. With brass knuckles, bats and some really good sturdy hobnail boots. Wearing bikini tops. And look like these 3...but add 2000 more.

kc_con346213x017_t1200x822-645x429.jpg

Would they spank me if I whistled at them? :lol:

Your fantasy about an evil conspiracy infiltrating the west to fundamentally change it has nothing to do with SPECTRE. Hm....

I'm really not interested in your Hollywood fascinations.

Back
Top Bottom