• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Gay marriage

imprtnrd

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I see nothing wrong with it and I don't see how it would have ANY effect on a STR8 marriage. Hetro people are going to get divorce with or with out me! I can't save there marriage. :doh

imprtnrd said:
I see nothing wrong with it and I don't see how it would have ANY effect on a STR8 marriage. Hetro people are going to get divorce with or with out me! I can't save there marriage. :doh

No, no, no. You don't understand at all. If we are allowed to marry our same-sex partners it will bring about the end of the world, apparently. Can't have that, can we?

galenrox said:
It's true, my uncle lives in Massachusetts, and they legalized gay marriage and BAM, he's getting divorced! Coincidence? I think NOT! :2funny: :2funny: yeah, I rock!

Hey dude, you will not go to Heaven.

Shame - just think how much fun you'd have with Fantasea et. al.

Some of the Supreme Court dissenters rightfully observe that granting marital privilege to sexual deviants like homosexuals opens the doors to having to grant marital privilege to other sexual deviants like zoophiles and pedophiles.

Back
Top Bottom