• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gay Marriage forum

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Gay Marraige forum has been removed - all original threads are now in the archive.

If you wish to discuss this very sensative issue issue, please create a new thread under the appropriate forum.

Thank you,
Admin Team.

Last edited:
What forum would be the appropriate one for discussion of sexual preference of any type or marriage for any beings?

I am not sure so thought better to ask....

Thanks

Since we have for abortion and debating that subject, could we have one debating homosexuality issues, not gay marriage, but just homosexuality and the topics that stem from it? I know there is a lot of things to cover with it and we, I thought, were doing a good job of it....

The subject is not off-limits by any means.

We simply decided that an individual forum at this time was inviting crowds that do not want to discuss or debate in a civil manner, but cause disruptions. At a later date the mod team may decide to bring the forum back as it is a topic of interest in many of us.

Ok, well, I ask again, as it wasn't answered...what area would you prefer that any discussion about sexual behaviors of any kind or marriage amongst any entities be placed? I mean, homosexual marriage is just the tip of the iceburg of all the other entities that want to be able to marry.

If it were up to me, I'd just as soon let the dead, beaten horse stay that way and leave it all alone, but........I think my political foes may not agree.....so.....if they leave it alone, so will I, if not, then I need to know where you would prefer it all.....

Hey, sounds really reasonable of me! lol

I think recent experience shows that you have a good point there. Shame, in a way, but worse things happen in life.

I agree with these actions.

Those more recent threads had no intention to debate Gay-Marriage it was more of a bashing on Homosexuals.

HEY GUYS! I've got an idea! Let's make fun of Homosexuals because they're different! /end sarcasm.

No, it was more like bashing the institution of marriage by homosexuals...typical heterobashing......

Well I completely understand the reasons for having put the whole lot into archives. It is sad though that one or two bad apples had to spoil the whole bunch.

I've seen this happen before on other debate/discussion sites. The last one I saw this happen on took two years for their forums in total to be revived.

I sure hope that doesn't happen here.

ElGringo, this thread is not a place for your comments. Take 'em elsewhere.

Gees, is he still trying to post?

What part of "Gay Marriage forum has been archived" doesn't he understand?

JustineCredible said:
Gees, is he still trying to post?

What part of "Gay Marriage forum has been archived" doesn't he understand?

Well, there are 3 words there with more than one syllable ...

Shuamort, considering you're a self described homosexual, it would come as no surprise to anyone that when a homosexual supporter tried to use the scripted agenda tactic of trying to portray homosexuals not as the aggressive challengers you are but as the ever victimized by saying in this thread this:
Those more recent threads had no intention to debate Gay-Marriage it was more of a bashing on Homosexuals.
you ignored it.

So shuamort, considering a homosexual sympathizer initiated a common political propaganda claim in this very thread, and considering you were silent to the homosexual sympathizers post, I decided to counter it, which caused your knee-jerk response:
ElGringo, this thread is not a place for your comments. Take 'em elsewhere.
It would seem as if your comment was self serving and hypocritical. Maybe it is you should "take it elswhere" meaning your selective harassment.

Naughty Nurse said:
Well, there are 3 words there with more than one syllable ...

Shoot...should have known to say "gay thread put to bed" but that would just bring connotations that would invite even more misinterpretation! LOL

Moderator Gavel
:smash:

Consider this a warning ElGringo. You've been instructed to take it elsewhere.

/Moderator Gavel

shuamort, you didn't say that to the person who wrote that homosexuals were being bashed, only to the person who said they weren't, (me) admit your "warning" is self serving hypocrisy and thinly disguised political cleansing of a heterosexual rights supporter.

Well, then moderators making political commentary are opening the door for replies that are political in nature. They set the example, so if they do it, then it must be ok, which is still why your selective targeting of me was inappropriat. I only followed a moderators lead, so perhaps you would be better off taking it up with him.

Member gavel.....

Consider that a "friendly warning"

;)

Nope, ElGringo17, the targeting of you is completely appropriate. Sorry, don't break our rules. You don't like them apples, go to a different stand.

Same goes for you-under the laughable guise of "rules", if you don't like being caught in a self serving fit of hipocrisy to politically cleanse the board of pro-heterosexual opinions you don't like by warning a member (me) to not post something about homosexual politics right after a moderator posted something about homosexual politics, then you're welcome to turn in your moderator resignation-I wouldn't oppose it. Maybe you would be happier elsewhere......just a thought...

Well, your opinions are still here, Vauge, a heterosexual, is the one who moved all of the threads into archive. You can claim victim all you want, but just know who your oppressor is. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom