• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gay couple to be split up to make babies

Tedminator

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Gay vultures split up by zoo to make babies
A zoo in Germany is planning to separate two gay vultures – then set them up with a female.

article-1289813739575-0C13EA5B000005DC-341193_304x198.jpg

The same-sex couple, both aged 14, have spent the last few months building a nest together, according to officials. Now, one of the two males is to be mated with a female vulture at a Czech zoo, said Dirk Wewers, curator at the Allwetter Zoo in Muenster which needs some baby vultures.

‘They weren’t happy as a gay couple anyway - the other vultures picked on them and stole their nest materials,' commented Wewers.

Read more: Gay vultures split up by zoo to make babies | Metro.co.uk

I didn't bother fact-checking the story... was just too funny to pass up.

:giggling:Too bad the other vultures were bigots...:giggling:

Gay vultures split up by zoo to make babies
A zoo in Germany is planning to separate two gay vultures – then set them up with a female.

article-1289813739575-0C13EA5B000005DC-341193_304x198.jpg

The same-sex couple, both aged 14, have spent the last few months building a nest together, according to officials. Now, one of the two males is to be mated with a female vulture at a Czech zoo, said Dirk Wewers, curator at the Allwetter Zoo in Muenster which needs some baby vultures.

‘They weren’t happy as a gay couple anyway - the other vultures picked on them and stole their nest materials,' commented Wewers.

Read more: Gay vultures split up by zoo to make babies | Metro.co.uk

I didn't bother fact-checking the story... was just too funny to pass up.

Looks like it's true, or at least well reported. There are seveal stories about it.

Picture from one of the sources:

vultures.jpg

Too funny!

Someone had to fix their sexual deficiency XD Poor confused birds.

SSMFV Now!!!!!!
Same Sex Marriage for Vultures ;)

SSMFV Now!!!!!!
Same Sex Marriage for Vultures ;)

Do you, Sam, take this vultue, Joe, to groom and to preen, in scarcity and in death, in carrion and in decay as long as you both shall soar?

I do.

Unless they tried to have intercourse, it's not gay. If I have a friend that's male and we do the roommate thing, we're not gay. We just live together.

Now if I saw one tried to mount the other and he just took it, I'd support their rights. Actually, first I'd laugh. Then I'd throw up a little in my mouth. Then I'd support their rights.

Probably just good buds is all. :) Probably do them well to get out and meet some new meat. :)

Tim-

AH HA... evidence for the "it's natural" arguement in favor of being a homophobe

the other vultures picked on them and stole their nest materials,' commented Wewers.

if it is normal and natural to be homosexual because the animals do it....then it must also be normal and natural to be a homophobe because the animals do it.

:shrug:

AH HA... evidence for the "it's natural" arguement in favor of being a homophobe

if it is normal and natural to be homosexual because the animals do it....then it must also be normal and natural to be a homophobe because the animals do it.

Ah logic.. Shame on you. :)

Tim-

If you want to look for reasons to be a jackass, I guess that's your choice...

I think he's saying that it's a natural part of being human to be a homophobe, and your apparent homophobe-phobia is insensitive and bigoted...

:mrgreen:

missed the point again...as usual.

was just sayin', a bull**** arguement is a bull**** arguement...no matter which side uses it.

Back
Top Bottom