• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gay Agenda, what it is? [W:509]

AGENT J

"If you ain't first, you're last"
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I keep hearing some people say this phrase "Gay Agenda" well id love to know what it is

What factually is the gay agenda?
who does it apply to?
What does it apply too?

So far when i ask the question no one can ever answer, seems like a made up straw man to me.

song-chart-memes-gay-agenda.jpg

Well, my gay agenda is a little diary bound in the sweetest shade of pink leather.

Straw man you say? Well, a man's a man after all! Fortunately I've bagged myself a keeper this very day. Spud and I are going to be gloriously happy.

Sorry for derailing your thread AgJ. I'm sure someone will answer you seriously.

I keep hearing some people say this phrase "Gay Agenda" well id love to know what it is

who does it apply to?
What does it apply too?

So far when i ask the question no one can ever answer, seems like a made up straw man to me.

it is a new kind bikini

Well, my gay agenda is a little diary bound in the sweetest shade of pink leather.

Straw man you say? Well, a man's a man after all! Fortunately I've bagged myself a keeper this very day. Spud and I are going to be gloriously happy.

Sorry for derailing your thread AgJ. I'm sure someone will answer you seriously.

NO apologies needed :D

and i seriously doubt anybody will answer seriously because anybody honest knows that a serious answer will get destroyed and they wont be able to defend it

I keep hearing some people say this phrase "Gay Agenda" well id love to know what it
is

who does it apply to?
What does it apply too?

I am just going to guess that a lot of the people who ask about the 'Gay Agenda are the same people who ask: What's the scenario?

I am just going to guess that a lot of the people who ask about the 'Gay Agenda are the same people who ask: What's the scenario?

hmmm
dont think i have ever asked that so your guess would seem incorrect

shall i put you down as you dont know what it is either?

who does it apply to?
What does it apply too?

Great challenge but I don't think you'll get any responses that provide any real insight. It is an accusation that is difficult to defend.

Last edited:
Great challenge but I don't think you'll get any responses that provide any real insight. It is a accusation to defend.

while i agree i was hoping there would be somebody that had some, Im always curious about things that seem totally made up.

maybe im wrong and such a thing does exist.

I think the term tends to be used by people who have no experience of gay activism and no understanding of the politics. Try to get two LGBT groups to agree on the agenda of a meeting is like trying to hammer nails with a toothbrush. The idea that there could be some kind of concerted, coordinated 'agenda' is frankly laughable.

Frankly, it's a term used by people who are unprepared and incapable of minding their own damn business.

I think the term tends to be used by people who have no experience of gay activism and no understanding of the politics. Try to get two LGBT groups to agree on the agenda of a meeting is like trying to hammer nails with a toothbrush. The idea that there could be some kind of concerted, coordinated 'agenda' is frankly laughable.

Frankly, it's a term used by people who are unprepared and incapable of minding their own damn business.

have to say i agree

its like saying women agenda, minority agenda, Muslim agenda, christian agenda etc etc etc

while i agree i was hoping there would be somebody that had some, Im always curious about things that seem totally made up.

maybe im wrong and such a thing does exist.

it seems a consistent technique of many on the right to use the logical fallacies of scare tactics and slippery slope. ( i.e.: marrying goats is next and people will be having sex with trees or they secretly have an agenda to make us all gay) When someone takes that route they really can't defend it when challenged.

it seems a consistent technique of many on the right to use the logical fallacies of scare tactics and slippery slope. ( i.e.: marrying goats is next and people will be having sex with trees or they secretly have an agenda to make us all gay) When someone takes that route they really can't defend it when challenged.

while i agree dont leave out the left, others and independents too! :)
While "stereotypically" being against equal rights on this issues is a right thing there are plenty of righties that want gay equality and plenty of non-rights that dont.

while i agree dont leave out the left, others and independents too! :)
While "stereotypically" being against equal rights on this issues is a right thing there are plenty of righties that want gay equality and plenty of non-rights that dont.

You are right. I stand corrected. They've got my progressive panties in a bit of a bunch right now.

You are right. I stand corrected. They've got my progressive panties in a bit of a bunch right now.

lol
I dont know if you were so much "corrected" i just wanted to make sure we included all the selfish and or bigoted ;)

hmmm
dont think i have ever asked that so your guess would seem incorrect

shall i put you down as you dont know what it is eithe
r?

No.

You can put me down as one of the people who has never heard of a gay agenda.

I have seen evidence of some people trying to spread that meme. I wonder what their angle is. Any ideas on that?

who does it apply to?
What does it apply too?

1.) Ending Christianity and decency in America.
2.) Ruining the sanctity of marriage for straight people who apparently have very good marriages.
3.) Making god so angry that he'll summon natural disasters like hurricanes, and super volcanoes such as Yellowstone resulting in an Earth Devoid of life.

1.)No.
You can put me down as one of the people who has never heard of a gay agenda.
2.)I have seen evidence of some people trying to spread that meme. I wonder what their angle is. Any ideas on that?

1.) ok thank you for your answer
2.) my guess is when a person doesnt have solid logical reasons to defend their bigoted and or illogical ways of wanting to discriminate and violate peoples rights they just make stuff up for a fear tactic and a appeal to emotion in hopes of deflecting. But thats just a guess.

2.) my guess is when a person doesnt have solid logical reasons to defend their bigoted and or illogical ways of wanting to discriminate and violate peoples rights they just make stuff up for a fear tactic and a appeal to emotion in hopes of deflecting.
But thats just a guess.

Sounds like a good guess to me. It corresponds with what I have observed.

1.) Ending Christianity and decency in America.
2.) Ruining the sanctity of marriage for straight people who apparently have very good marriages.
3.) Making god so angry that he'll summon natural disasters like hurricanes, and super volcanoes such as Yellowstone resulting in an Earth Devoid of life.

1.) well many gays are Christians and many christian churches support gay marriage so that one fails
2.) the "sanctity" of marriage cant be harmed, this is a legal issues which doesnt impact religion and on top of that the sanctity of MY marriage cant be impacted by others, so that one fails
3.) now thats funny, again the answer for one goes here

I hope nobody you encountered actually thinks thats the agenda

2.) my guess is when a person doesnt have solid logical reasons to defend their bigoted and or illogical ways of wanting to discriminate and violate peoples rights they just make stuff up for a fear tactic and a appeal to emotion in hopes of deflecting. But thats just a guess.

OJ...my best guess is that homophobic individuals won't ever attend the LGBT University to find out what they're covert mission, tactics, and strategies are to take over governments, religions, private corporations, schools...and especially catholic schools...etc.

Oh, forgot...not a good ideal to attend Dooble University to find out. A person would never figure out the gay agenda.

Last edited:
It's always come across as hysteria to me - the idea that 5-10% of the population will force the rest into submission: mass heterocide, destroying the family system, stomping on crucifixes. Then imagine what will happen next. People will start marrying their horse, sodomy will be mandatory in every public building, and finally sharia law will swoop in while our guards are down.

The Gay Agenda - An invention of Right Wing paranoia and hysteria.

Back
Top Bottom