• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gay Activist Milo Yiannopoulos Speaks at Orlando

He correctly points out that 100% of Muslims (not fundamentalists...just your average everyday moderate Muslims) believe it should be illegal for homosexuals to exist. He points out that in England the majority of Muslims want to see Sharia law imposed and that 41% believe women should ALWAYS be subservient to their husbands. He points out that in the majority of Muslims states homosexuals arent just criminals but are subject to death sentences. Lots more...you would get more if you just found a way to listen to him yourself. its carried on numerous news sites.

Yep. I think this video gives a good picture of that:

Yeah, like you'd know what that might be.
We begin by embracing the fact that there is no box to begin with. Either you approve of the homosexual lifestyle, or you don't. simple as that. Some republicans approve, and some democrats don't. The box doesn't exist, even though parts try to paint them as such because it makes it easier to get elected.

Gun free zones are the most dangerous places in America because evil people know that no one can fight back.

Everyone should be allowed to do whatever they hell they want to and you should have a gun in your pocket to protect yourself from anyone who wants to do you harm.

The idea that celebrities and liberals want fewer guns in America is horrifying.

America is the greatest country in the world because we have freedom of speech and capitalism.

Women have equal pay -- there's no rape crisis (at least not the fake 1 in 4 statistic) on college campuses.

The social justice left denies the right of minorities to defend themselves against hate.

There's a difference between self-loathing (gay) Christian conservatives who just sit at home being mad and people who KILL gay people -- it's religious ideology.

100 million people live in countries where gays are killed just for being gay.

There is no parallel to the hate that is [radical] Islam (he says all Islam - I disagree with that) in Christianity

Sally Kohn is a dumbass and lunatic.

Not wanting to bake a cake for gays isn't remotely comparable to killing gays

The Florida mosque saying that they are peaceful and Orlando was a tragedy is the same mosque who hosted a man who said that killing gays is the compassionate thing to do.

The liberal idea that peace, love and understanding will make it all better are morons --- peace, love and understanding doesn't do squat for protect people from radical Muslim violence.

And I like his accent and courage. :)
One thing that was very poignant that he said, "armed gays don't get bashed." I'd encourage anybody that can to carry a gun, because you can stop somebody from victimizing you with force only if you have force options. Any weapons if you don't want a gun, a stun gun, pepper spray. Nobody can protect you but yourself. And that is largely what he is saying.

He criticizes muslims, I didn't watch the rest

'this is not radical islam ,this is islam.'

He's correct. Islam should be criticized. Later in the thread somebody posted a video from a mosque where a Muslim speaker said that death was an appropriate punishment for homosexuals. The entire congregation agreed. This is barbaric and backward. This is Islam. I'm sorry if you are offended, but if you are, look at your religion. It's an offence to humanity.

If you don't think your religion needs criticism I suggest you read Quran 9:5 where you are commanded to kill non believers.

Last edited:
He's correct. Islam should be criticized. Later in the thread somebody posted a video from a mosque where a Muslim speaker said that death was an appropriate punishment for homosexuals. The entire congregation agreed. This is barbaric and backward. This is Islam. I'm sorry if you are offended, but if you are, look at your religion. It's an offence to humanity.

If you don't think your religion needs criticism I suggest you read Quran 9:5 where you are commanded to kill non believers.

look at your own barbaric bigoted christians instead of agreeing with them,yes you live in a society full of such christians who treat you badly.............

no you can not suggest me anything you just need to google to get a clue!dont teach me my own belief by using cherry pick method!

look at your own barbaric bigoted christians instead of agreeing with them

We do, and that horse**** isn't tolerated. I don't really see much of any barbarism coming from Christianity. It was a Muslim that just slaughtered 49 people. That is a command from Allah that Muslims do that. Is it not?

look at your own barbaric bigoted christians instead of agreeing with them,yes you live in a society full of such christians who treat you badly.............

no you can not suggest me anything you just need to google to get a clue!dont teach me my own belief by using cherry pick method!

Watch the video in post number fifty one. There was an Imam asking if Allah's punishment for homosexuals is just. Every one of them raised their hand.

That is hundreds of people that want me dead. That isn't cherry picking, that's from the horse's mouth. Show me Muslims that show kindness to gay people, show me an accepting mosque, show me one that allows two men to get married? Hell show me one that doesn't believe all gays should be killed.

They don't support public exicutions for gay people. I've never seen a group of Christians grab gay people and throw them off of a cliff.I've seen Muslims do that.

Yes I can, I just did. I'll go it again. I suggest you look at your religion.

I've a friend that was a soldier in the army in Afghanistan. He told me about something that deeply disturbed him. He watched as men in a village had captured a thirteen year old boy that was a bit effeminate. Several men ripped his arms off of his body as he screamed and these men beat him to death with his own arms laughing all the while. Another case he recanted before he broke down sobbing, was an eleven year old girly boy that the town's men decided to run over with a car until they crushed his skull laughing gleefully.

What was their religion?

Does anyone actually think its a good idea for a nightclub or bar not to be a gun free zone (other than for security at that bar or nightclub)?

Does anyone actually think its a good idea for a nightclub or bar not to be a gun free zone (other than for security at that bar or nightclub)?

I'm getting the feeling that Clax thinks people in gay clubs should carry, or am I misreading something?

Yes, I do. It works perfectly fine here in Ohio.

Yes, I do. It works perfectly fine here in Ohio.

You can't legally drink if you are carrying. How many people do you think are in a night club after 1:00 AM that haven't touched a drop?

I'm getting the feeling that Clax thinks people in gay clubs should carry, or am I misreading something?

The club had armed security. In order to carry a concealed weapon, you cannot touch a drop. How many patrons in that club do you think that late at night were stone sober? I would be surprised if any were.

You can't legally drink if you are carrying. How many people do you think are in a night club after 1:00 AM that haven't touched a drop?

Ever heard of a concept known as "the designated driver"? Do you believe this to be a myth? Believe it or not, there are a lot of non drinkers who still like the night life.

Like I said, it works in Ohio.

The club had armed security. In order to carry a concealed weapon, you cannot touch a drop. How many patrons in that club do you think that late at night were stone sober? I would be surprised if any were.

Agreed. That this happened in one of the most gun-friendly states tells you all you need to know.

I personally love listening to Milo, even though I disagree with some of his positions.

The guy is good at what he does. He's also spot on about this "Muslims are not your friends if you are gay, trans or a woman" schtick. That the left refuses to gun for these people like they do Christians amazes me to no end. But, the Left never did make much sense. So....I guess this just puts icing on that cake.

<Rises hand>

99% of the time I do not drink at all, ever--and, it's probably real close to 100% of the time in summer. I'm usually the DD for my wife and her friends when they (we) go out. I'm also the muscle. I don't carry, but I can see how I could in that situation, if I found the need to someday.

The guy is good at what he does. He's also spot on about this "Muslims are not your friends if you are gay, trans or a woman" schtick. That the left refuses to gun for these people like they do Christians amazes me to no end. But, the Left never did make much sense. So....I guess this just puts icing on that cake.

How much political power do Muslim's have in this country? How much political power does the Christian Right have in this country? That is your answer as to why the left is more concerned with the Christian Right when it comes to violating civil liberties than they are with Muslims in this country.

How much political power do Muslim's have in this country? How much political power does the Christian Right have in this country? That is your answer as to why the left is more concerned with the Christian Right when it comes to violating civil liberties than they are with Muslims in this country.

Except one group only wants to cause them grief while the other wants them dead. "Gee let's worry about the mouse in the house while we ignore the serial killer who just kicked in the door." :roll:

Agreed. That this happened in one of the most gun-friendly states tells you all you need to know.

Right, because heavily regulated states have low to nonexistent gun homicide rates. :roll:

He's right on a number of things and wrong on others.

His blanket condemnation of Islam is sensationalist and inappropriate but otherwise he makes some valid and necessary observations.

Where is he wrong in the condemnation of all of Islam?

Right, because heavily regulated states have low to nonexistent gun homicide rates. :roll:

What it tells you is that the myth of gun carrying preventing gun crime is just that. A myth.

Except one group only wants to cause them grief while the other wants them dead. "Gee let's worry about the mouse in the house while we ignore the serial killer who just kicked in the door." :roll:

So liberals are not concerned with terrorists? Quite the strawman you have there.

So liberals are not concerned with terrorists? Quite the strawman you have there.

I'm sure the people chasing that mouse in the house are concerned with serial killers too, but they are too busy trying to catch the mouse to notice that Ted Bundy just walked through their front door.

I'm sure the people chasing that mouse in the house are concerned with serial killers too, but they are too busy trying to catch the mouse to notice that Ted Bundy just walked through their front door.

Compare the odds of being a victim of a terrorist attack to the odds of being impacted by a socially conservative activist court's decision... For crying out loud, when sodomy laws were struck down by SCOTUS, Scalia and Thomas wrote dissents.

Back
Top Bottom