• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gay Activist Milo Yiannopoulos Speaks at Orlando

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

He speaks beginning at 11:30 in the video.

I personally love listening to Milo, even though I disagree with some of his positions.

I love listening to him when he's like THIS, not the usual crude Milo.

I love listening to him when he's like THIS, not the usual crude Milo.

What does he say that you like? I can't get the video to play.

He says a lot --- why won't the video play?

He says a lot --- why won't the video play?

Because I'm having trouble with my browsers playing YouTube videos. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I've updated everything. Restarted my computer and on and on. It's still not working.

Could you please tell me what he says that you like?

Because I'm having trouble with my browsers playing YouTube videos. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I've updated everything. Restarted my computer and on and on. It's still not working.

Could you please tell me what he says that you like?

He criticizes muslims, I didn't watch the rest

'this is not radical islam ,this is islam.'

He's right on a number of things and wrong on others.

His blanket condemnation of Islam is sensationalist and inappropriate but otherwise he makes some valid and necessary observations.

The audio starts to work later in the video. I'm on the part where he's speaking about the left pandering to Muslims in the EU and what conclusions in America should be drawn.

Gun free zones are the most dangerous places in America because evil people know that no one can fight back.

Everyone should be allowed to do whatever they hell they want to and you should have a gun in your pocket to protect yourself from anyone who wants to do you harm.

The idea that celebrities and liberals want fewer guns in America is horrifying.

America is the greatest country in the world because we have freedom of speech and capitalism.

Women have equal pay -- there's no rape crisis (at least not the fake 1 in 4 statistic) on college campuses.

The social justice left denies the right of minorities to defend themselves against hate.

There's a difference between self-loathing (gay) Christian conservatives who just sit at home being mad and people who KILL gay people -- it's religious ideology.

100 million people live in countries where gays are killed just for being gay.

There is no parallel to the hate that is [radical] Islam (he says all Islam - I disagree with that) in Christianity

Sally Kohn is a dumbass and lunatic.

Not wanting to bake a cake for gays isn't remotely comparable to killing gays

The Florida mosque saying that they are peaceful and Orlando was a tragedy is the same mosque who hosted a man who said that killing gays is the compassionate thing to do.

The liberal idea that peace, love and understanding will make it all better are morons --- peace, love and understanding doesn't do squat for protect people from radical Muslim violence.

And I like his accent and courage. :)

Last edited:
Gun free zones are the most dangerous places in America because evil people know that no one can fight back.

Everyone should be allowed to do whatever they hell they want to and you should have a gun in your pocket to protect yourself from anyone who wants to do you harm.

The idea that celebrities and liberals want fewer guns in America is horrifying.

America is the greatest country in the world because we have freedom of speech and capitalism.

Women have equal pay -- there's no rape crisis (at least not the fake 1 in 4 statistic) on college campuses.

The social justice left denies the right of minorities to defend themselves against hate.

There's a difference between self-loathing (gay) Christian conservatives who just sit at home being mad and people who KILL gay people -- it's religious ideology.

There is no parallel to the hate that is [radical] Islam (he says all Islam - I disagree with that) in Christianity

The Florida mosque saying that they are peaceful and Orlando was a tragedy is the same mosque who hosted a man who said that killing gays is the compassionate thing to do.

The liberal idea that peace, love and understanding will make it all better are morons --- peace, love and understanding doesn't do squat for protect people from radical Muslim violence.

I like his accent and I'm not even gay.

Thank you for answering.

You're welcome. What do you think?

You did not express you did not agree with 'all islam ' part in your first post...anyway which part of islam is not radical ?

Milo is an asshole.

He speaks beginning at 11:30 in the video.

He's not a 'gay activist' he's a far-right activist who happens to be gay. He hates gays and clearly hates himself quite a bit. This is the man who states:

"But the thought that I might influence my child towards a lifestyle choice guaranteed to bring them pain and unhappiness–however remote that chance may be–is horrifying to me. That’s why, quite simply, I wouldn’t bring a child up in a gay household."

...and...

"I would love to be cured. Who wouldn't want to be cured? Of course I want to be cured. I've tried to pray the gay away... I think for a variety of reasons, most gay people, if they were honest, would not choose to have been born homosexual. I'd love to experiment with some of these therapies, not because I think they'll work."

He's no friend to out and defiant and proud LGBT people. He's no friend to the victims of Pulse, whose deaths he used as a platform to push his Islamophobic rhetoric, not to address inherent homophobia. He peddles countless straw man ideas about what 'the left' believes about homosexuality and is a poster boy for the defence of abusive catholic priests because he claims he was abused as a teenager and was 'enthusiastic' about it.

He's an editor for Breitbart, so that tells you a lot about his journalistic and personal ethics. The guy is a piece of s***, and that speech was pure pandering to bigots and demagogues.

You did not express you did not agree with 'all islam ' part in your first post...anyway which part of islam is not radical ?

The part that isn't.

He's not a 'gay activist' he's a far-right activist who happens to be gay. He hates gays and clearly hates himself quite a bit. This is the man who states:

"But the thought that I might influence my child towards a lifestyle choice guaranteed to bring them pain and unhappiness–however remote that chance may be–is horrifying to me. That’s why, quite simply, I wouldn’t bring a child up in a gay household."

...and...

"I would love to be cured. Who wouldn't want to be cured? Of course I want to be cured. I've tried to pray the gay away... I think for a variety of reasons, most gay people, if they were honest, would not choose to have been born homosexual. I'd love to experiment with some of these therapies, not because I think they'll work."

He's no friend to out and defiant and proud LGBT people. He's no friend to the victims of Pulse, whose deaths he used as a platform to push his Islamophobic rhetoric, not to address inherent homophobia. He peddles countless straw man ideas about what 'the left' believes about homosexuality and is a poster boy for the defence of abusive catholic priests because he claims he was abused as a teenager and was 'enthusiastic' about it.

He's an editor for Breitbart, so that tells you a lot about his journalistic and personal ethics. The guy is a piece of s***, and that speech was pure pandering to bigots and demagogues.

Maybe some of that is true, but I wouldn't say his aversion to parenting makes him self-hating, or any less of an activist of any vocation other than parenting.

This is the guy whose very existence makes liberals wet their collective panties and as such should be celebrated.

Maybe some of that is true, but I wouldn't say his aversion to parenting makes him self-hating, or any less of an activist of any vocation other than parenting.

A 'gay activist' that wants to be 'cured' of his homosexuality really isn't an activist for the advancement of the LGBT communities.

A 'gay activist' that wants to be 'cured' of his homosexuality really isn't an activist for the advancement of the LGBT communities.

Agreed. Cite your source?

Back
Top Bottom