• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gaslighting

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
If you think you're being gaslighted by the Obama administration it's because you're being gaslighted by the Obama administration.

It was nice of Ben Rhodes to confirm this.

You know what the response will be: quotes taken out of context, that's not what he meant, it's Bush's/obstructionist republicans fault. The man has built his career on the victory of victimhood, the politics of pity, and his followers will buy it hook, line, sinker, out the other end and then do it again. We are well past the point of reasonable fact-based debate with these people.

Thank you for that video. I truly hope my assessment is wrong, but such hope is contrary to years of experience.

If you think you're being gaslighted by the Obama administration it's because you're being gaslighted by the Obama administration.

It was nice of Ben Rhodes to confirm this.

What I find interesting is that so many people delight in being deceived by this Sham-Wow salesman.

He lies repeatedly and they seem to enjoy the fact that he is telling them in pretty obvious terms that he thinks they are stupid. They then stupidly proclaim to all about them that they are in truth stupid and they wear this stupidity like a badge of honor.

It's really quite amazing.

Can anyone say with authority that during the 13 hours when the Benghazi Massacre was ongoing that the Sham-Wow salesman was NOT cowering under his bed with wet pants crying and hoping he would not have to do anything?

I prefer electricity.

Back
Top Bottom