• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[R.I.P.] Gary Coleman Dead at 42

Degreez

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
PROVO, Utah - Gary Coleman, the adorable, pint-sized child star of the smash 1970s TV sitcom "Diff'rent Strokes" who spent the rest of his life struggling on Hollywood's D-list, died Friday after suffering a brain hemorrhage. He was 42.

Coleman was taken off life support and died with family and friends at his side, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center spokeswoman Janet Frank said.

He suffered the brain hemorrhage Wednesday at his Santaquin home, 55 miles south of Salt Lake City. Frank said Coleman was hospitalized because of an accident at the home, but she had no further details.

Coleman's family, in a statement read by his brother-in-law Shawn Price, said information would be released shortly about his death.

`Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman dies - omg! news on Yahoo!

Rest In Peace

gUCNk.jpg

PxIsV.jpg

Last edited:

RIP Gary Coleman! <3

Whacha talkin' bout, Degreez?

Sorry, I had to do it. RIP, Gary.

This doesn't surprise me as the dude was clearly messed up and on a downward spiral. It's sad, but not shocking.

RIP GC

that cartoon ain't right. Poor bastard was ****ed over by his parents and than by hollywood
his death is not something that should be mocked

Moderator's Warning:
In RIP thread, humorous/negative comments are NOT allowed.

that cartoon ain't right. Poor bastard was ****ed over by his parents and than by hollywood
his death is not something that should be mocked

Ahh. I didn't know the guy had a story. I guess I let my love of a good pun overshadow that. :(

Back
Top Bottom