• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Garry Kasparov : "Ukraine Must Win " do you agree?

"Ukraine Must Win " do you agree?

• Total voters

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Garry Kasparov : "Ukraine Must Win " do you agree?​

the only one solution :

1650718903836.png

Kasparov is a loud-mouthed jerk. He's a lefty liberal, sure. But you can have decent ideas and still be a loud-mouthed jerk. He shoulda stuck to chess.

He's a lefty liberal,
he is a Muscovite , and Muscovy is an asiatic mongol horde without even glimpse of our westren parliamentary system. he is a DISSIDENT. qestion is why do you hate these who stand against Moscow criminal gang ?

Now:

4 x yes
1 x no

Long live Ukraine!

Long live Ukraine!
yes, I hope that Germany as N1 power in Europe will send more much more heavy weapons to Ukraine, we are just in one step from the victory , and just over moscow army but over the entire of moscow empire

Kasparov is a loud-mouthed jerk. He's a lefty liberal, sure. But you can have decent ideas and still be a loud-mouthed jerk. He shoulda stuck to chess.
I agree. I think that whatever anybody does for a living, they should always shut up and just do that.

he is a Muscovite , and Muscovy is an asiatic mongol horde without even glimpse of our westren parliamentary system. he is a DISSIDENT. qestion is why do you hate these who stand against Moscow criminal gang ?
Litwin he didn't say he hates him. He said he can be a jerk which he has with due respect demonstrated many times in public with his rudeness and lack of manners. The person responding was clear not to refer to his political opinions on Ukraine just his behaviour in general. Thanks.

I agree. I think that whatever anybody does for a living, they should always shut up and just do that.
Yes except for when I come on this forum. Then I come to spread love and understanding to you heathen. Have a nice morning. In real life i have been married many years. Also your advise is the secret to long marriages which I can attest to.

I am not sure if he is a lefty liberal or in fact simply someone very extreme in thought patterns suggesting the rigid behaviour in his case might be Asberger's syndrome or some other variance of autism which gives him his talent and social ineptness. He has certainly demonstrated rude and anti social behaviour to such an extreme it has caused people to question his mental stability. I appreciate your attempt to explain his bad behaviour without necessarily relating it to his views on Ukraine. I agree with you... I am just myself not sure he is a leftist or a liberal.

BELSAT ENGLISH 3 hours ago

The Armed Forces of Ukraine have already eliminated 24 important figures of the Russian top command. This is only the confirmed data, the number may be even larger. Photo: Daniel Ceng Shou-Yi / Zuma Press / Forum

Personally I could really care less about a country that most Americans before the war could find on a map.
It's mainly a European problem....let them do the heavy lifting for a change.

Personally I could really care less about a country that most Americans before the war could find on a map.
It's mainly a European problem....let them do the heavy lifting for a change.
Isolationism doesn't work. We wound up in WWI and WWII despite isolationist ideology.

Litwin:

Could you perhaps explain how your break-up of the Russian Federation will happen given that Russia is the largest nuclear power on the globe? Or are such details just road-bumps on your anti-Russian crusade?

I do agree that Ukraine must win, but I question whether Ukraine can win. Historically Russia/the USSR has made an absolute shambles of its initial invasions, only to win at great cost later. So from Ukraines perspective they must win, but from Russia's perspective they too must win. If the West directly intervenes then this war will expand into a non-conventional Nuclear, Biological and Chemical war in Europe. That cost may be too high for the West to save 44 million Ukrainians from Russia's grasp.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy

So you post on political forums for a living?

is an asiatic mongol horde
I stand against the criminal Moscow gang yet against your tribalistic programming.

and always will even if that gets me no friends. Who needs friends when the instinct to join into a herd is as powerful here as on the Russian side. I will make it a personal mission every time you write fake news, and celebrate death on this forum to answer your threads. In a respectful manner of course and agree when you bring rational points.

I can do both. I am fast with the computer.

Last edited:
Personally I could really care
do you care about the Children who were raped and killed by the Asiatic hordemen ?

"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501
In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

do you care about the Children who were raped and killed by the Asiatic hordemen ?

"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501
In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "
In my opinion -> Drop the Swedish vodka and open your house to both Ukrainian and Russian democratic thinkers that are fleeing terror. The internal war that the FSB is doing falls under that definition too.

Back
Top Bottom