• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Garry Kasparov : “The Last War of the Moscow Empire.”

do you agree with Garry Kasparov? is this war “The Last War of the Moscow Empire.” ?

• Total voters

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

do you agree with Garry Kasparov? is this war “The Last War of the Moscow Empire.” ?

personally, I am between Yes and I am not sure....

Chess Grandmaster and World Champion Gary Kasperov has long been an opponent of the Putin regime.

He was a candidate in the 2008 Russia presidential election. He fled Russia in June 2013 fearing persecution.

It seems to me that Russians in general have a predilection for dictators and tyrants.

I am not sure.
only if Germany save Moscow empire, by renewing nazi - sovet oil & gas pact . there is NO WAY THAT MOSCOW ULUS CAN BE RUN WITHOUT German /EU easy cash

FbypZEQWYAAnogZ.jpg

only if Germany save Moscow empire, by renewing nazi - sovet oil & gas pact . there is NO WAY THAT MOSCOW ULUS CAN BE RUN WITHOUT German /EU easy cash

FbypZEQWYAAnogZ.jpg
McCain was just salty Russia helped Vietnam kick our asses.

salty Russia helped Vietnam
edit for you : salty commie ussr empire helped the Vietnam´s stalinist terrorists.

Look up the movie "Journey from the Fall" (Vượt Sóng)...

edit for you : salty commie ussr empire helped the Vietnam´s stalinist terrorists.

Lol no, the North Vietnamese were not “Stalinist”, or even close to it.

The clown is half Armenian half Jewish Zionist, who the hell cares what he thinks?

The Vietnamese taught the French Colonialists a lesson, they fought against the Japanese, then they had to teach the US Imperialists a lesson,and the great General Giap had a lot to do with it, do you agree with brutal French Colonialism and Japanese and US Imperialism? what's the problem? you have a very warped outlook and some fixation with Communism even where it doesn't exist.

McCain was just salty Russia helped Vietnam kick our asses.
The NVA should have left that toxic clown in the swamp they fished him out of when he got a SAM up his arse, he was actually trying to bomb a light bulb factory when justice caught up with him, it's said many other US POWs didn't like him, he gave the NVA everything but the Washington phone book LOL!

The NVA should have left that toxic clown in the swamp they fished him out of when he got a SAM up his arse, he was actually trying to bomb a light bulb factory when justice caught up with him, it's said many other US POWs didn't like him, he gave the NVA everything but the Washington phone book LOL!

Some folks have claimed that. Personally, it’s always sounded like jealousy and anger over his politics to me.

Vietnamese
you are A commie , responsible for death more than 100 M people, you guys kill , run death camps even today . but i have the bad news for you guys, THE HAGUE WAITS YOU , ONCE WE ARE FINISHED OFF MOSCOW HORDE YOU ´LL PAY AS WELL

Back
Top Bottom