• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gangsters

Awesome!

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Why can't we round up gangsters in our urban communities that are terrorizing neighborhoods, and shoot em in the back of the head to restore order, like what is needed in Chicago?

Why can't we round up gangsters in our urban communities that are terrorizing neighborhoods, and shoot em in the back of the head to restore order, like what is needed in Chicago?

Due Process. Also, let's legalize drugs and prostitution and let the government regulate them than have criminals control it.

Due Process. Also, let's legalize drugs and prostitution and let the government regulate them than have criminals control it.

uncle_sam_hes_my_pimp_poster-p228823261116253078t5wm_400.jpg

Half of the people in charge of the city of Chicago are gangsters.

I like the idea of locking them up in Gitmo, or maybe we should reopen Abu Grab-an Arab(Abu Ghraib) prison and stick them in there.

Because people have rights and those must be recognized. I mean, we can't Death Wish it up in there.

you should fly predator drones through city streets, and just blow up any visible gang activity.

Because, believe it or not, just being a member of a gang is not illegal.

You can't arrest someone over a "probably".

That's what you think. Cops these days can arrest you for whatever they want whenever they want. They pretend that there is some rules, but they don't exist. Question and be tazed.

That's what you think. Cops these days can arrest you for whatever they want whenever they want. They pretend that there is some rules, but they don't exist. Question and be tazed.

You sound like a dirty hippie.

Cops can, but they generally don't. It won't hold up in court, anyways.

I'm from Ft. Collins, we keep the hippies in Boulder.

Stoner parachuuuuuuute!

Maybe not, but it will sure as hell make you think twice before questioning a cop again.

Well, certain PDs are notorious for the behavior that you're talking about, and luckily mine isn't. I don't know about where you live, though.

The government needn't dirty its hands... we can take care of this.

Declare anarchy in Chicago. Give the good folks 48 hours to evac temporarily. Then pull the cops out of the city and tell the gangs "help yo'self."

Half of them will kill the other half off within a few days.

Then send in a few hundred grumpy old men who previously served in the military in combat arms, with a nice loadout of M4's, SAWs, and whatever else they want. Actually they've probably got their own, no need to issue any.

Wait a a few more days, then let the nice folks move back in to their nearly crime-free city.

It will also provide a huge boost to the funeral homes of Chicago.

G.

Completely not true.

There you go hating on the cops again. Get a life.

Maybe not, but it will sure as hell make you think twice before questioning a cop again.

Maybe you shouldn't question the cop for the sake of questioning the cop, just to be a pain in the ass.

The government needn't dirty its hands... we can take care of this.

Declare anarchy in Chicago. Give the good folks 48 hours to evac temporarily. Then pull the cops out of the city and tell the gangs "help yo'self."

Half of them will kill the other half off within a few days.

Then send in a few hundred grumpy old men who previously served in the military in combat arms, with a nice loadout of M4's, SAWs, and whatever else they want. Actually they've probably got their own, no need to issue any.

Wait a a few more days, then let the nice folks move back in to their nearly crime-free city.

It will also provide a huge boost to the funeral homes of Chicago.

G.

Hey, let me get the training and licensed for the funeral/burial business in Illinois first.

Oh, wait, payment would have to come from somewhere, and the gang thugs surviving family members (if any) wouldn't be able to afford it.

Oh well, we can cremate them all and put their ashes in a single marked grave.

I have a better idea. Let's introduce crack cocaine into their communities, thereby weakening their bodies and minds and causing them to kill one another off.
Oh, wait. We already did that.

Last edited:
Hey, let me get the training and licensed for the funeral/burial business in Illinois first.

Oh, wait, payment would have to come from somewhere, and the gang thugs surviving family members (if any) wouldn't be able to afford it.

Oh well, we can cremate them all and put their ashes in a single marked grave.

What would we mark it? Let's see...

"Good Riddance!"

"Darwin Award 2010"

"We TOLD you to knock it off!"

:mrgreen:

What would we mark it? Let's see...

"Good Riddance!"

"Darwin Award 2010"

"We TOLD you to knock it off!"

:mrgreen:

Thats a tough one..

All of those are good selections.......

I think I'll go with the 3rd.

You can't arrest someone over a "probably".

Maybe it's because I'm the stoner in this conversation, but feel free to point out where I said that probably could get you arrested. My comprehension skills are a bit hazy.

Completely not true.

There you go hating on the cops again. Get a life.

What's not true? The cops make stuff up or that you are lucky if you get a warning before they taze you? It's hard for the blind to see, but she does make a valid point.

Back
Top Bottom