• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Game Over - “It’s All A Farce, The Fed & German Gold Is Gone”

Tovarish

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
shapeimage_22.png

.....Eric King: “But they’ve confirmed the Western central bank gold is where it comes from in many cases?”

Kaye: “Reading between the lines, and you don’t have to read too much between the lines, it’s all a farce. The gold is gone. It’s been hypothecated and rehypothecated. It’s gone. Not only do the Fed and the U.S. Treasury not own 8,000+ tons, they probably own nothing.”My Blog

Don't worry guys, I have the gold. I keep it at a secret location. For this service, the government lets me spend only a little of it. My Blog

It's amazing how the gold fetish and market evangelicalism goes hand in hand (often with conspiracy theories about bankers and UFOs)

shapeimage_22.png

.....Eric King: “But they’ve confirmed the Western central bank gold is where it comes from in many cases?”

Kaye: “Reading between the lines, and you don’t have to read too much between the lines, it’s all a farce. The gold is gone. It’s been hypothecated and rehypothecated. It’s gone. Not only do the Fed and the U.S. Treasury not own 8,000+ tons, they probably own nothing.”My Blog

So tell us, Tovarish, how much does it hurt inside to know that you come from a nation whose demographic decline and single-resource dependency dooms it to an ever-weakening geopolitical status?

Back
Top Bottom