• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gallup - Hillary Clinton Maintains Near Record-High Favorability

Getting big money out of politics and ending the military junta/military-industrialism/industrial-militarism strangling our government and shamelessly wrecking our image the world over...
(...and needlessly getting thousands upon thousands upon thousands of innocent men, women and children killed quite regularly).

Those are good issues to care about.

No one gives a rats patootie about who "#WhiteGenocide" is except people like you who conflate re-tweeting a funny pic from this random tweeter with supporting racism. Trying to build a bonfire out of a dry toothpick.

Gee, who knew that re-tweeting meant sharing something one tweeter sent with all the members of your own tweet following? Yes all the million of "closest personal friends" who have added one to their list? I wonder how many of those millions of random people took this picture to be anything other than what Trump himself did; a funny joke by some random tweeter they could not care less about personally? :roll:

Well, nice to see you mentioning him, but not proving that Trump is a racist with your prior allusion.

Your attempts to make Trump out to be a racist simply because other racists support him has been debunked several times in this thread. I oppose our current immigration policies for all the reason stated and referenced in this forum, as provided for in a link. I oppose the free trade agreements which have benefited corporations and their investors, but pretty much no one else economically. I am concerned about the clear and present danger of un-vetted muslim migrants because many consider us the "Great Satan" (with good reason perhaps) and seek to come do us harm. NONE of those things makes me a racist. None of those things makes Trump a racist. Your repetitive guilt by implied-association notwithstanding.

You arguments are character assassination, nothing more.

As if there are no gun rights supporters in the Democratic party? Voters who normally vote the Party line, except in times like these when one or more SCOTUS seats are open for appointment by the President? Not to mention all the Independent voters like myself who normally vote third party or not at all? Stop thinking this issue is just Republican Hardliners vs Democratic Hardliners. THOSE types of votes are already calculated into each Party's base.

Meanwhile, people like yourself seem to overlook the fact that Trump go where he is now despite such calculations of the Republican Party, and Sanders #NeverHillary supporters were never considered in the Democratic calculations.

So once again...Don't Count your Chickens Before They Hatch! Something this election should have taught everyone by now. :coffeepap:

A lot of people care about the kind of people that support Trump, besides me. If you want to see a bon fire wait until the Republican convention.

Trump makes George Wallace look like an amateur. So what was your point in bringing him up?

I don't have to attempt to make Trump look like a racist....he's doing that all by himself. If he's going to pander to white supremacists...you better get used to defending them.

I'm glad you don't like free trade...but unvetted Muslims is the least of our worries....but gun violence sure as hell is. So if you support banning and rounding up all the Muslims and deporting them....it might be hard to tell you apart from the white supremacists.

This election is wake up call for republicans. They're going to need to do some deep soul searching if they ever hope to win an election again.

Hillary Clinton Maintains Near Record-High Favorability

So that was 2012....and for over twenty years she had high favorability ratings...and that's probably what helped convince her to run again. I suspect that if Republicans didn't think she would run, they probably would've left her alone and her ratings would still be high.

In 2012, few potential GOP candidates were above 40%...Rubio was at +29%...Jeb Bush was at +36%. So how could Republicans compete with such low ratings against Hillary's high ratings of +66%? Well, the easiest way would be to bring her ratings down to their level.

I don't think I need to go into detail about what Republicans did over the last four years to bring Hillary's ratings down suffice it to say it was so obvious from day one what they were doing and what their objective was and anyone who fell for it...shame on you.

Anyway, I just wonder why Republicans think they can't win unless they bring their opponents ratings down, instead of trying to make their own rise up?

Laughable !!! :lamo:lamo:lamo

A lot of people care about the kind of people that support Trump, besides me. If you want to see a bon fire wait until the Republican convention.

Trump makes George Wallace look like an amateur. So what was your point in bringing him up?

I don't have to attempt to make Trump look like a racist....he's doing that all by himself. If he's going to pander to white supremacists...you better get used to defending them.

I'm glad you don't like free trade...but unvetted Muslims is the least of our worries....but gun violence sure as hell is. So if you support banning and rounding up all the Muslims and deporting them....it might be hard to tell you apart from the white supremacists.

This election is wake up call for republicans. They're going to need to do some deep soul searching if they ever hope to win an election again.

When a person starts piling on fallacy after fallacy (appeals to emotion, ad homs, etc.) in a reply, as you have just done, it only goes to show that he has no real argument and has finally resorted to tactics of emotion.

That's the point when I exercise my tagline. :shrug:

Those are good issues to care about.

Yeah, I personally don't think our 2nd-Amendment rights are under any sort of threat (at least from Obama, that is). Getting big money out of politics and putting a stopper in the Wall Street/New York-led military-industrial complex is definitely president.

Hmm. It must be late. You forgot the OP already. Like Moot said, Hillary has the name recognition and popularity and she has worked the hardest to get where she is today. Then there is the sweet taste of vindication on those that worked so hard to put her down that may have played a part too. With experience comes baggage no doubt but she really wants the job and that is not easy to find anymore. Its a really tough job.
Hillary Clinton didn't do anything to get where she is. She was propelled there by her establishment connections. If she wasn't the wife of Bill Clinton she'd be just some mid-level lawyer in Arkansas. She didn't even pass the Washington D.C. bar exam and she lacks the political savvy and charisma to get elected without her connections to power. Hillary is anything but a hard worker. She's nothing without the machine.

She used a personal blackberry and server and there is no law or policy against it.

Wow, spouting Hillary's dishonest talking points (aka, lies), tells me just how misinformed you really are. The blackberry was a no-go from the very beginning, which was discovered by an email correspondence she had with one of her aides. After you digest that, I suggest you read the IG report released a week and a half ago, which states that Hillary was supposed to inform the IT department about using a private email server, but never did... If she had, the report states that there is no way that they would have approved its use, which appears to be the reason she kept it a secret in the first place.

Are you familiar with the Big Lie, Grim? You should be because you do it often enough.

Care to back up that accusation?

Of course you don't, because you can't... You can manufacture phony accusation all day long, but what you can't do is manufacture proof... Which will be clear to all shortly, when you fail to substantiate your lie.

It's been nearly a day and a half and just as I predicted... NOTHING.

You silence speaks volumes about the legitimacy and the credibility of your posts. Not to mention your honesty... or rather, the lack thereof.

She used a personal blackberry and server and there is no law or policy against it.

Wow, spouting Hillary's dishonest talking points (aka, lies), tells me just how misinformed you really are. The blackberry was a no-go from the very beginning, which was discovered by an email correspondence she had with one of her aides. After you digest that, I suggest you read the IG report released a week and a half ago, which states that Hillary was supposed to inform the IT department about using a private email server, but never did... If she had, the report states that there is no way that they would have approved its use, which appears to be the reason she kept it a secret in the first place.

Are you familiar with the Big Lie, Grim? You should be because you do it often enough.

Care to back up that accusation?

Of course you don't, because you can't... You can manufacture phony accusation all day long, but what you can't do is manufacture proof... Which will be clear to all shortly, when you fail to substantiate your lie.

It's now been 2 and a half day Moot... Should I assume you're not honest enough to admit you were wrong about Hillary and don't have the integrity to retract calling me a liar?

Because that's sure what it looks like to me.

Show a little backbone... Either back up your BS, or retract it like any honest person would.

Hillary Clinton didn't do anything to get where she is. She was propelled there by her establishment connections. If she wasn't the wife of Bill Clinton she'd be just some mid-level lawyer in Arkansas. She didn't even pass the Washington D.C. bar exam and she lacks the political savvy and charisma to get elected without her connections to power. Hillary is anything but a hard worker. She's nothing without the machine.

Well...not exactly NOTHING.

She is, after all, the presumed presidential nominee of a major political party in the United States. And she is the first woman every to attain that.

And she really upsets conservatives no end.

Back
Top Bottom