• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gallop Shows What We Expected: RNC Down. DNC UP

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
lol...a convention to die for. That's what the RNC was. Instead of pulling in voters, it chased them away.

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Americans are evenly divided on whether they view the Democratic Party more favorably (44%) or less favorably (42%) after the party's national convention last week. However, their ratings of the Republican Party after the GOP convention two weeks ago were significantly worse, with 35% saying they viewed the party more favorably and 52% less favorably.

Americans More Positive About Democratic Than GOP Convention

No Surprise there. Right?

Heck of a job, Brownie. Keep it up guys.

lol...a convention to die for. That's what the RNC was. Instead of pulling in voters, it chased them away.

Why would there be a surprise? The RNC laid out all the issues, the DNC had a rainbow and bunnies head up their ass utopia fest. I cant imagine why simpletons would gravitate towards Hillary.

Why would there be a surprise? The RNC laid out all the issues, the DNC had a rainbow and bunnies head up their ass utopia fest. I cant imagine why simpletons would gravitate towards Hillary.

lol...yeah, that must be it. :roll:

You got suckered in by all of Hillary's stories about a little wide eyed girl with big glasses? Good for you.

Yeah, that must have been it. :roll:

The RNC made up issues that do not actually exist and was less about the Republican party and more Trump in HD. It was essentially just a stage for Trump's narcissism.

The RNC made up issues that do not actually exist and was less about the Republican party and more Trump in HD. It was essentially just a stage for Trump's narcissism.

Which issues do not exist?

We knew this result was coming as soon as Trump started trying to blame the convention on the GOP. But still, interesting to see.

It looks like Trump's Post-Convention Bounce is gone, too.

The former secretary of state leads her Republican opponent Donald Trump by seven percentage points, 46 percent to 39 percent, in a fresh CBS News national poll. Clinton’s seven-point lead comes just one week after last week’s poll, in which she and Trump were tied at 42. Since then, Clinton’s support among poll respondents grew by four points while Trump’s dropped by three.

Read more: Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 7 points after convention - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

I predict a lot of rats will begin leaving that sinking ship within a few short weeks.

Which issues do not exist?

The biggest one being the crime issue, the Republicans believe that crime is skyrocketing when in reality it is not. it is the lowest it has been in more than two decades.

I predict a lot of rats will begin leaving that sinking ship within a few short weeks.
I wonder what relatively small provocation they will use as their excuse.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

I wonder what relatively small provocation they will use as their excuse.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

any tweet will do....lord knows he has given them enough excuses already

Simpletons are those people who think the RNC laid out the issues.

You got suckered in by all of Hillary's stories about a little wide eyed girl with big glasses? Good for you.

As opposed to the GOP getting suckered in by Trump's many - many - lies? :roll:

LOL.

Well lets see.

During the first three days of the DNC, CNN played over 45 minutes of DNC produced propaganda videos - you know the fluffy bunny rabbit stuff they play between speakers. During the same time period at the RNC, CNN played only 15 minutes of similar RNC supplied content.

So, I would congratulate not just Brownie for the fuzzy feeling fluff, but the Hillary for President employees at the broadcast media.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/matthew-balan/2016/07/28/cnn-plays-five-times-more-videos-dems-gop-during-conventions

LOL.

Well lets see.

During the first three days of the DNC, CNN played over 45 minutes of DNC produced propaganda videos - you know the fluffy bunny rabbit stuff they play between speakers. During the same time period at the RNC, CNN played only 15 minutes of similar RNC supplied content.

So, I would congratulate not just Brownie for the fuzzy feeling fluff, but the Hillary for President employees at the broadcast media.

UPDATED: CNN Plays SIX Times More Convention Videos From Dems Than GOP

Ah, I see someone swallowed Trump's "CNN is rigging the election" bull****. Bravo! Did it taste good?

Ah, I see someone swallowed Trump's "CNN is rigging the election" bull****. Bravo! Did it taste good?

No, just providing information about what has been observed. I see you've avoided the point with a mouth full of BS sandwich. Do you grow tired of the taste?

No, just providing information about what has been observed. I see you've avoided the point with a mouth full of BS sandwich. Do you grow tired of the taste?

lol...cry me a river. Your candidate is a clown.

Back
Top Bottom