• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gaetz Endorses Jim Jordan as House Speaker

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The zany rich sex deviant has pulled the trigger endorsing another zany big mouth, Rep Jordan to be House Speaker. I am surprised by this since endorsement because Rep Gaetz has been yapping a lot about DJT being chosen as their House Speaker. Guess DJT didn't care to hold such an official position beneath his almightiness. Anyways, look for a real hootenanny ho down to erupt over this push for the next House Speaker. :devilish:

1669501831365.png

"I don’t think there are five people that would oppose Rep. @Jim_Jordan for Speaker," the News Nation Twitter account quotes him.

"Kevin McCarthy believes in a House of Representatives where the leadership make all the decisions," says Gaetz. He says that a centralized system in the House, regardless of which party controls it, "has failed the American people." Gaetz bases his assertion on the fact that Congressional bills are exceedingly long, too long to be properly reviewed and analyzed.

He says the "principal mandate" for Republicans right now is battling inflation since it holds government spending as the primary driver of inflation. However, "we don't see Kevin McCarthy fit for that battle." Gaetz also adds that he is "troubled" by McCarthy' suggestion that President Donald Trump resign over the events of January 6th, and the insinuation that Gaetz's criticism of Rep. Liz Cheney helped foment violence.

The zany rich sex deviant has pulled the trigger endorsing another zany big mouth, Rep Jordan to be House Speaker. I am surprised by this since endorsement because Rep Gaetz has been yapping a lot about DJT being chosen as their House Speaker. Guess DJT didn't care to hold such an official position beneath his almightiness. Anyways, look for a real hootenanny ho down to erupt over this push for the next House Speaker. :devilish:

View attachment 67424738

"I don’t think there are five people that would oppose Rep. @Jim_Jordan for Speaker," the News Nation Twitter account quotes him.

"Kevin McCarthy believes in a House of Representatives where the leadership make all the decisions," says Gaetz. He says that a centralized system in the House, regardless of which party controls it, "has failed the American people." Gaetz bases his assertion on the fact that Congressional bills are exceedingly long, too long to be properly reviewed and analyzed.

He says the "principal mandate" for Republicans right now is battling inflation since it holds government spending as the primary driver of inflation. However, "we don't see Kevin McCarthy fit for that battle." Gaetz also adds that he is "troubled" by McCarthy' suggestion that President Donald Trump resign over the events of January 6th, and the insinuation that Gaetz's criticism of Rep. Liz Cheney helped foment violence.

Flies and shit will always attract one another.

View attachment 67424738

Battling inflation, investigations. Battling inflation, investigations. Battling inflation, investigations, hmmm, wonder which one wins?

View attachment 67424738

Good! Let’s have a fight!

If I was a politician and Gaetz endorsed me I'd resign instantly in desgrace.
I'd do a 3 hour tv interview saying how sorry I was that I've managed to somehow get endorsed by that twat and ask for the forgiveness of the voters.

View attachment 67424738

The pervs gotta stick together.

Gym Jordan is a complete trumptard LOL, sure put him in there. Should be a hoot. I'd support it. The idiots in Ohio may hoot and holler for that toolbag, but it wont fly nationally. GQP will quadruple down on ST00PID™, learning nothing at all from Nov 8.

View attachment 67424738

One man with an IQ of 80 endorsing another man with an IQ of 80..... isn't that precious?

Gabby Gaetz is just mad he didn't get an invite to Trump's Nazi buffet.

McCarthy already has his staff calling him Mr Speaker, rather premature if you ask me.

Battling inflation, investigations. Battling inflation, investigations. Battling inflation, investigations, hmmm, wonder which one wins?
As the GOP has no plan to battle inflation, and they never have, I will go with the second option.

Ask a Republican what the parties plan is to lower inflation, you will get silence and the deer 🦌 in the headlights look.

I asked many Righties that question leading up to the midterms, I got crickets.

At the very least get Jordan a jacket, preferably a straight one.
Don't expect Gym to protect your teen sons in the shower with a predator.

Other than that he is great guy, when not lying.

View attachment 67424738

Birds of a feather flock together.

This will be fun to watch. The first sh!t show of the new session! McCarthy can only lose 4 and there are 5 sworn to oppose him. Jordan would never get close to 218...so then what happens?

This will be fun to watch. The first sh!t show of the new session! McCarthy can only lose 4 and there are 5 sworn to oppose him. Jordan would never get close to 218...so then what happens?

I suppose that the far right wing nutcases demand “concessions” from him such as key committee assignments and promises to let them pursue all the “investigations” they want.

I suppose that the far right wing nutcases demand “concessions” from him such as key committee assignments and promises to let them pursue all the “investigations” they want.
Agree that is what happens if either McCarthy or Jordan gets the gavel. I was more thinking of what happens if neither gets 218.

Gym Jordan is a complete trumptard LOL, sure put him in there. Should be a hoot. I'd support it. The idiots in Ohio may hoot and holler for that toolbag, but it wont fly nationally. GQP will quadruple down on ST00PID™, learning nothing at all from Nov 8.

One man with an IQ of 80 endorsing another man with an IQ of 80..... isn't that precious?
Between the two, which loudmouth would out blast the other in decibels? Or, better yet which one would break the 85 dBA threshold for humans? I'm leaning towards Jordan. 100 dBA could be in danger.

1669659552244.png

Agree that is what happens if either McCarthy or Jordan gets the gavel. I was more thinking of what happens if neither gets 218.
Then a knelling contest before DJT decides the winner.

Between the two, which loudmouth would out blast the other in decibels? Or, better yet which one would break the 85 dBA threshold for humans? I'm leaning towards Jordan. 100 dBA could be in danger.

View attachment 67424978
Its not just the decibels that I would count, but the pitch. I would rather listen to 30 minutes of fingernails on a blackboard than 5 minutes of the a-intellectual utterances (aka diarrhea of the mouth) that spew forth from oral cavities (their heads are nothing but cavity) of either Jordan or Gaetz.

The Republicans have no shame nor any floor of decency. The fact that either of these guys would be considered leaders in the party make that statement self-evident.

View attachment 67424738

Two funny little men vying for attention. How sweet.

Back
Top Bottom