• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gabby Petito dead

Was she murdered by her boyfriend, Laundrie?

• No, somebody else did it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There's a potential serial killer responsible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They were fairly close to where I live. What I didn't like was the same day that Gabby disappeared, there were 10-15 people (strangers) at her/his house with signs accusing him of murder and using bull-horns to scream at him all hours of the day.
Again, the same day? I mean, geez...it looks like he's guilty now but I'm sure his "Lawyered up" was because everybody thought the worst about him.
I voted Don't know" but ?????

They were fairly close to where I live. What I didn't like was the same day that Gabby disappeared, there were 10-15 people (strangers) at her/his house with signs accusing him of murder and using bull-horns to scream at him all hours of the day.
Again, the same day? I mean, geez...it looks like he's guilty now but I'm sure his "Lawyered up" was because everybody thought the worst about him.
I voted Don't know" but ?????
They were sharing a van on a publicly contentious cross country trip. She disappears, the van is abandoned, and he’s in the wind. Yeah, of course he did it.

No, bad prosecution or juries lead to false convictions.

Nearly Half of All Murdered Women Are Killed by Romantic Partners​

Okay, it's a massive plurality that the bf or husband do it.
It's also what, like 97% it's a man killed a woman, so should we immediately discount the possible culpability of a woman? Thinking like that let Stephanie Lazarus walk free for almost two decades.

"Officials have confirmed the body found over the weekend near Grand Teton National Park belongs to Gabby Petito, the 22-year-old woman who went missing while on a cross-country road trip with her boyfriend, the Teton County coroner said in a statement."

A question to you:
When you made that poll, did you expect some kind of sick jokes?
Or what else?

I'm curious how she died. Did he stab her? What injuries automatically indicate homicide?

Who else could it have been?
🤷🏼‍♂️ I'm not psychic. There's lots of people out there. Sometimes perceptions are wrong. More and more appearing this is a by the book bf/husband now. Still need to find him and get some questions answered, or they'll find his body and have them. Or maybe we'll never know what really happened. Happens all the time.

Of the hundreds of murders that occur. why is this one such a huge story (no disrespect meant for the victim)?

No, bad prosecution or juries lead to false convictions.

Nearly Half of All Murdered Women Are Killed by Romantic Partners​

Okay, it's a massive plurality that the bf or husband do it.

Happens enough that the husband/wife is always the person I first suspect, unless there's something pointing to someone else early on.

Happens enough that the husband/wife is always the person I first suspect, unless there's something pointing to someone else early on.
What about affairs? That can vastly confuse the issue, because any other involved party would be just as likely as a spouse. Best to always approach it without the bias against the SO, gather evidence, then come to the correct conclusion.

What about affairs? That can vastly confuse the issue, because any other involved party would be just as likely as a spouse. Best to always approach it without the bias against the SO, gather evidence, then come to the correct conclusion.

Well, since my opinion isn't swaying a jury, I'll just continue to think what I think. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong - I'm not out arresting or trying anyone.

Well, since my opinion isn't swaying a jury, I'll just continue to think what I think. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong - I'm not out arresting or trying anyone.
Public opinion can sway a jury.

Public opinion can sway a jury.

I can assure you my opinion will not be in the public eye. Unless perhaps the jury is reading this particular thread.

I'm curious how she died. Did he stab her? What injuries automatically indicate homicide?
Strangulation is my guess. But, we'll find out soon enough.

"Officials have confirmed the body found over the weekend near Grand Teton National Park belongs to Gabby Petito, the 22-year-old woman who went missing while on a cross-country road trip with her boyfriend, the Teton County coroner said in a statement."

Poor kid.

I hate to say this about the poor girl but from what little I saw about her on the News clips, she was a bratty little, drama queen. Still not deserving to die.

Yikes.

Your humanity toward this poor girl that was apparently murdered is truly heartwarming and touching.

Your posting is just sick.
No need to be proud of such a revolting posting.
Uh.. Mr. Rumpel? There is something in the world that exists called "humor". "Humor" is an attribute most people have. One caveat - it takes intelligence to have a sense of humor.

Before you respond to this post, please read the last sentence above. Thanks so much and I hope you have a very nice evening.

I hate to say this about the poor girl but from what little I saw about her on the News clips, she was a bratty little, drama queen. Still not deserving to die.

Yes people rarely get killed for no reason

Back
Top Bottom