• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gabbard v Harris, Rice was the smart choice

Moi621

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Who can forget this moment?

Old Man Joe can.

Joe Biden just Palin-ed himself

Conny Rice would have been the intelligent choice

Moi

No :2canadian​

Old Man Joe can.

Moi

Condi Rice is a Republican and wouldn't want the job. I have much respect for her, but that is what it is.

Old Man Joe can.

Moi

You're thinking of Susan Rice, the ambassador to the United Nations and the national security advisor to Obama. Rice has precisely zero political experience, which I imagine could be an issue in a campaign.

Last edited:

Old Man Joe can.

Moi

And she destroyed their anointed one, which is why the elitist Democrats had to purge their party. Can't have any impurities after all. "BuT mAh BiDeN-HaRrIs"

these people are ****ing terrorists, ideologues and they are a threat to national security, on top of threatening governmental stability during a ****ing crisis. Unbelievable.

You're thinking of Susan Rice, the ambassador to the United Nations and the national security advisor to Obama. Rice has precisely zero political experience, which I imagine could be an issue in a campaign.

Lol, dude doesn't even know the difference between Condoleezza Rice and Susan Rice, but expects us to respect his expert political commentary. :lamo

Old Man Joe can.

Moi

Harris didn’t even have enough in the tank to create a base let alone advance into bei g a contender in the primary, and America is supposed to sleepwalk their way into a Harris left of California presidency?

Joe obviously was paying attention to the far left radicals.

Since polling shows that most voters don't think Joe Biden could complete even 1 term, he probably went with the worst choice he possibly could have in terms of invigorating his base since a vote for him is a vote for his VP to be POTUS.

I glad Joe didn't pick Susan Rice. Chants of BENGHAZI get on my nerves.

Old Man Joe can.

Moi

Uhhh...everyone but you?

Old Man Joe can.

Moi

Has anyone told you that Connie Rice is a Republican?

It was always going to be something stupid. Harris: "Whore!" Warren: "Pocahontas!" Bass: "Castro lover!" Rice: "Benghazeee!"

We're not dealing with Rhodes Scholars here.

Since Republicans are masters of stupid chants, I'm sure they'll come up something equally idiotic. Your nerves are doomed either way.:mrgreen:

Lol, dude doesn't even know the difference between Condoleezza Rice and Susan Rice, but expects us to respect his expert political commentary. :lamo

So Sorry

I was a cup-pa coffee low.

Point Made

Any Rice would have been a better choice than Harris.
California is a Blue State and Biden didn't need Harris.
Biden needed someone who is respectable.
Biden chose a Palin!

Old Man Joe can.

Moi

Condi Rice? Or Susan Rice?

This OP is both moronic, and revealing about you, Moi.

Dumbest post of the year. Hands down.

That said, Tulsi Gabbard was Putin's favorite Democratic candidate for a reason. And we'll see, very soon, why. Expect Gabbard to show up as a commentator on the FauxNews Channel, shortly after Biden takes office.

Biden chose a Palin!
"Respectable"?

Nonsense. Your opinions don't count. Mike Pence wants no part of Kamala Harris in a debate.

Harris is, by far, the best political choice for Biden. Her home state has nothing to do with it. Clearly, you don't understand the dynamics involved.

Last edited:

Old Man Joe can.

Moi

Harris isn’t my first choice, but comparing her to Palin is absurd. You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about.

And “Condi” Rice is a Republican. :doh

So Sorry

I was a cup-pa coffee low.

Point Made

Biden chose a Palin!

I think she's not a bad choice, she's everything he isn't. Progessive where he's centrist, young where he's old, black where he's white, and female where he's male. She compliments him on the ticket, has great name recognition and is ready for a fight. One single state doesn't matter, it's about winning the electoral college. I personally don't care about her little issues. She's not perfect but she's 1,000,000x better than Trump and Pence.

And she destroyed their anointed one, which is why the elitist Democrats had to purge their party. Can't have any impurities after all. "BuT mAh BiDeN-HaRrIs"

these people are ****ing terrorists, ideologues and they are a threat to national security, on top of threatening governmental stability during a ****ing crisis. Unbelievable.
Take a nap.

Back
Top Bottom