• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

G7 Fiasco, Trump Lied Again

To assume corruption without cause truly is nuts.

You'd do well to debate this with your blind bretheran, as you say. If you truly believed corruption was certain, you should have allowed it to happen. It would be easy enough to prove. Then you'd actually have something of substance rather than whispers from Schiff's closeted meetings.

Trump is the physical manifestation of corruption. Spare me your pathetic mouth breathing. The hearings will be public. Right now it sucks to be powerless, doesnt it?

A topic only people who already hate Trump care about.

Originally Posted by Nickyjo
Who cares if it costs less? .
Those of us that actually work.

How the heck does doing something at cost "enrich" someone? If it costs you $500 to do a certain job and you charge $500 to your customer how much were you "enriched"?

Try reading Our Constitution; he cannot receive money or value from foreign governments and sources.<--period

Trump is the physical manifestation of corruption. Spare me your pathetic mouth breathing. The hearings will be public. Right now it sucks to be powerless, doesnt it?

Heh. You're the one upset about the venue for an insignificant event, not me. Got yourself all worked up into a slimey lather there, Schiff-boy. I imagine Schiff has you carrying his slop jar from his closet. Take your internet though guy act in there with Adam and the rest of his little minions, and do your job.

Trump is a man that's totally removed from reality at this point, running this country is something he's not capable of doing. The latest mad raving of this lunatic was spoken by this just today.

"I hope the Kurds are gonna watch over ISIS"

That's not rational thinking. It's a statement made without any logic or sanity. Impeachment is far too kind for Trump. He should be locked up in a mental institution.

No surprise here. The truth is the opposite of what Trump said.

The reason Trump dropped his Florida resort as the next G7 venue is the opposite to the one he tweeted

I'm not even sure this guy can speak the truth. I can't recall a single instance when he spoke without some form of distortion or exaggeration of what the facts really said.

I think its safe to assume the cancellation came under pressure from Congressional Republicans. He will need every vote in the Senate if the impeachment moves forward. Its rather ironic the codependency Trump and the Congressional GOP now have on each other.

Try reading Our Constitution; he cannot receive money or value from foreign governments and sources.<--period

You will have to excuse the Righties ignorance of the Constitution. They care only for the 2nd Amendment, and dont read much further. Righties are cafateria Constitiinalist, they pick what suits them, and leave behind what does not suit there tastes.

Trump is a man that's totally removed from reality at this point, running this country is something he's not capable of doing. The latest mad raving of this lunatic was spoken by this just today.

"I hope the Kurds are gonna watch over ISIS"

That's not rational thinking. It's a statement made without any logic or sanity. Impeachment is far too kind for Trump. He should be locked up in a mental institution.

It's really quite shocking that this country is currently being managed by a complete imbecile.

No surprise here. The truth is the opposite of what Trump said.

The reason Trump dropped his Florida resort as the next G7 venue is the opposite to the one he tweeted

I'm not even sure this guy can speak the truth. I can't recall a single instance when he spoke without some form of distortion or exaggeration of what the facts really said.

Trump is of a secretive nature because he will never put himself in undeniable position of responsibility. He can't take responsibility for anything that makes him look bad. Hence why he always begins with blaming somebody else in tandem with taking no blame on anything that might make him look bad. Why he rarely gives direct, detailed instruction to anybody. Even why he doesn't tell the truth. As long as he lies, he can't be held responsible for having admitted to something real. It's only his narcissism that has him state facts/tell the truth as if he's omnipotent, thinking he can shoot somebody on 5th Ave. He has that side of him that draws himself into a fight. A chip on each shoulder. He may actually want an impeachment in terms of a fight because he loves playing the victim, without doubt. Always the victim.

I couldn't care less about the G7 or Doral. I don't think holding the G7 at Doral would save it from it's fate, whatever it might be.

I didn't say you did claim the affair is illegal. Many here have, and clearly without any evidence as the event has yet to occur.

Trump should've known better than to propose it. It seems he's realized his mistake.

He didn't realize his mistake - he was forced to back of, and as usual, he lied and acted like a pissy whiny ignorant snowflake, complaining about having to back off and showing how he has no idea what is in the US Constitution.

"Phony Emoluments Clause"? Anyone who doesn't reject the Constitution-hating President we have named Trump is nothing but a Constitution-hating American himself.

He didn't realize his mistake - he was forced to back of, and as usual, he lied and acted like a pissy whiny ignorant snowflake, complaining about having to back off and showing how he has no idea what is in the US Constitution.

"Phony Emoluments Clause"? Anyone who doesn't reject the Constitution-hating President we have named Trump is nothing but a Constitution-hating American himself.

Trump didn't violate the constitution.

Trump didn't violate the constitution.

Where in that post did I mention violation of the Constitution? Hint. Nowhere.

Any President who refers to a clause in the Constitution as "phony" hates the Constitution. Anyone who doesn't push back on this piece of excrement putting his lack of respect for and understanding of the Constitution on display also hates the Constitution.

Where in that post did I mention violation of the Constitution? Hint. Nowhere.

Any President who refers to a clause in the Constitution as "phony" hates the Constitution. Anyone who doesn't push back on this piece of excrement putting his lack of respect for and understanding of the Constitution on display also hates the Constitution.

Any president, regardless of his or her emotional view of the constitution, who doesn't viollate the constitution respects it enough to satisfy me. I'm not concerned with how they feel about it.

Back
Top Bottom