• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FYI "All lives matter" is a racist statement[W:343]

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Anyone that keeps spewing this nonsense is a racist or willfully ignorant. Please stop by chanting this moronic phrase. The irony is that the people who are mainly chanting all lives matter do not actually believe that!

Saying all lives matter is a direct insult to African Americans and ignores their struggle and plight. I'd suggest you stop please. It is extremely offensive.

Thank you.

Re: FYI "All lives matter" is a racist statement

Anyone that keeps spewing this nonsense is a racist or willfully ignorant. Please stop by chanting this moronic phrase. The irony is that the people who are mainly chanting all lives matter do not actually believe that!

Saying all lives matter is a direct insult to African Americans and ignores their struggle and plight. I'd suggest you stop please. It is extremely offensive.

Thank you.

All Lives Matter.

Thank you.

Yes, of course you're right.

Thank you.

I guess one can say that not all lives matter. But that is the problem with the black lives matter chant. It implies that others don’t. And the all lives chant is the direct result of that racist battle cry. Of course that makes enemies.

Thank you.

Okay ... All lives don't matter. Better?

How's this for a phrase I just heard again which I thought had been retired as too moronic ... Blacks can't be racist because they don't have power.

Thank you.

I was going to assume this post was a piece of sarcasm...until I checked some of your prior posts.

Yes, Black Lives Matter; but so do White Lives, Asian Lives, Hispanic Lives, Native American Lives...shall I go on?

It is NOT "racist" to state All Lives Matter. On the other hand it IS patently racist to opine that ONLY Black Lives Matter.

You're welcome.

Nothing matters. We're all doomed.

Thank you.

Really? Why do you even care if All Lives Matter is offensive (even though it isn't)? You've said some of the most offensive stuff on here, so you've got absolutely no right to complain about somone saying something "offensive".

Thank you.

Ok, so which lives can I chant don't matter?

Okay ... All lives don't matter. Better?

How's this for a phrase I just heard again which I thought had been retired as too moronic ... Blacks can't be racist because they don't have power.

Freaking power company cut 'em off again....

Nothing matters. We're all doomed.

th

do terrorist lives matter?

I don't see how expressing concern for everyone, all inclusive, is racist. Within the set of all people, all blacks are included in this concern.

Thank you.

What a moronic statement.Saying all lives matter is not racist. If anything is racist it is saying black lives matter which suggests other lives don't matter. Which is extremely offensive.

I don't see how expressing concern for everyone, all inclusive, is racist. Within the set of all people, all blacks are included in this concern.

whats wrong with being racist?

Damn straight. Who comes up with these little sayings anyway? People sure get worked up over the damnedest things. It's almost like they want something to get worked up over. It might be that. Otherwise they'd be doing something useful, like trying to stop violence in some places where it seems to frequently happen. Nah, as usual I'm probably wrong.

Back
Top Bottom