• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fuzzy Photos

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I asked this a while back and don’t recall an answer that helped. I normally use a tablet on DP. If I upload a photo the image in the post is fuzzy/blurred. I have noticed other posts with blurred details in the uploaded photos. I’m semi-literate in IT. Is there a fix?

can you link me to an example of a photo that you've uploaded that seems blurry?

Last edited:
Semi-literate, how do I send a “link” to a post? I was going to send you a photo from my files, but I don’t think that is what you asked for.

i meant link me to a post of yours on this site which contains an image that appears blurry on your tablet. the way to do that is to copy the link from the number at the top right of the post. for example, the post that i'm quoting is post number three of this thread. the link to that is : https://www.debatepolitics.com/tech-support/338352-fuzzy-photos-post1069330333.html#post1069330333

i'm asking because i want to see if the image appears blurry from my computer.

can you link me to an example of a photo that you've uploaded that seems blurry?

I just remembered someone said to “copy” the post #..........

i meant link me to a post of yours on this site which contains an image that appears blurry on your tablet. the way to do that is to copy the link from the number at the top right of the post. for example, the post that i'm quoting is post number three of this thread. the link to that is : https://www.debatepolitics.com/tech-support/338352-fuzzy-photos-post1069330333.html#post1069330333

i'm asking because i want to see if the image appears blurry from my computer.

See edit and #5; Thanks for the time!

See edit and #5; Thanks for the time!

i took a look at the linked post. it did not look blurry until i zoomed in. i downloaded it to check the file size, and it was 14 kb, which is pretty low for an image file. if could be that the browser on your tablet is making things larger for readability than a laptop would, and the image resolution is low.

i took a look at the linked post. it did not look blurry until i zoomed in. i downloaded it to check the file size, and it was 14 kb, which is pretty low for an image file. if could be that the browser on your tablet is making things larger for readability than a laptop would, and the image resolution is low.

There have been photos that I have not used because the fuzziness would make the photo unusable. Do you know how to increase the definition? I’m working with an IPad.

There have been photos that I have not used because the fuzziness would make the photo unusable. Do you know how to increase the definition? I’m working with an IPad.

i don't have an iPad, but someone else might know. i do have a Mac, though. are you cropping screenshots? i use Photos for that. the icon looks like osx-elcapitan-photos-icon.jpg

i don't have an iPad, but someone else might know. i do have a Mac, though. are you cropping screenshots? i use Photos for that. the icon looks like View attachment 67244819

I do crop most, but on those that I don’t crop, come out blurry when checking the pre-post.

Back
Top Bottom