• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Future Baby Name

tessaesque

Bring us a shrubbery!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I've decided (and I have hubby half-convinced) that if we have a baby boy (when we starting trying for kids) we're going to name it Korben Dallas.

How frickin' righteous is that?

I've decided (and I have hubby half-convinced) that if we have a baby boy (when we starting trying for kids) we're going to name it Korben Dallas.

Just as long as this freakin' guy doesn't come along for the ride. :lamo

Love it. So many cool things he could say with that name...

korben_dallas__meat_popsicle_by_michaelsgal-d4lwarh.jpg

Seven
or
Soda

Never without my permission - Leeloo (as per my signature) So I guess that tells you what I think of the name....:thumbs:

Gummy Sue
Normal Head Joe
Tiffany
Heather
Cody
Dylan
Dermott
Jordan
Taylor
Brittany
Wesley
Rumer
Scout
Cassidy
Zoe
Chloe
Max
Hunter
Rubella Scabies
Kendall
Noah
Sascha
Morgan
Kyra
Ian
Lauren
Q-Bert
Phil
Birthday
Crystal Meth
Dubya
Incest
International Harvester
Jitney
Whitney
Mary
Stabbed in Jail
Navel String
Melvis
Mary Not-Quite-Right
Mary Zeke
Embry Joe
Katlin
"Something New"

thor
your daughter will love it

What? Is Frito Lay taken?

Tyrone Shoelaces - it has that personal responsibility message sort of built into it. ;)

Courtesy of Cheech and Chong.

My wife wants to name our daughter "Catniss" after Katniss Everdeen, the heroine of Susanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy of novels.

My twins are named Catrina and Catherine. Why not a Catniss?

I'm not sure if I'm willing to go with that.

Back
Top Bottom