• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Funny gun sign at a store.

A lot of our gun shops (CA) are running scared. I can see it in the eyes of owners. Most know when the democratic controlled legislature and gov.moonbeam are done with them that Jan.1 will be a serious thinning of gun stores in our state.

A lot of our gun shops (CA) are running scared. I can see it in the eyes of owners. Most know when the democratic controlled legislature and gov.moonbeam are done with them that Jan.1 will be a serious thinning of gun stores in our state.

that is what happens in a state full of castrated wimps that allow assholes like Jerry Brown to run their state or consider a turd like Diane Feinswein to be the "Conservative" senator for their state

Quick! quick! Stock up your backup backup armoury before they come for your gunz!

Quick! quick! Stock up your backup backup armoury before they come for your gunz!

one of the silliest things the anti gun left does but fails to understand the stupidity is to constantly ridicule gun owners as being paranoid while at the same time insulting gun owners

given the seething hatred you all have, its hilarious you claim we are paranoid for thinking people like you would merely stop with say "reasonable" gun restrictions if you got in power

gun (owner) haters like you are a good reason for freedom loving gun owners to be well armed

Last edited:

This is a really dumb sign. It denigrates someone who may be in a position to protect the business owner. But in case you are the "idiot" shooting the person robbing them, you will be thanked?

I'd say save yourself. Who's the idiot now?

Last edited:
Μολὼν λαβέ;1061995490 said:
This is a really dumb sign. It denigrates someone who may be in a position to protect the business owner. But in case you are the "idiot" shooting the person robbing them, you will be thanked?

Yeah, I thought that too, but then I think most gun owners realize that the attention is being drawn to A and C, with the exclusion of B. It's saying, unless you are B, you are an idiot, so pay attention. In the case you are B, thank you.

It degenerates morons who pull out their gun at the counter to show it off or talk about a mod for it.

If you're there to get something for your gun and you think you will need your gun out to shop, there's a procedure in place for that and whipping your loaded piece out in the middle of the store isn't it.

If you don't like guns, don't buy one.

Yes. If you don't like guns, don't buy one, if you don't like gay marriage, don't have one, if you don't like drugs, don't try them.

How can so many people not grasp this?

Yes. If you don't like guns, don't buy one, if you don't like gay marriage, don't have one, if you don't like drugs, don't try them.

How can so many people not grasp this?
If you don't like abortion, don't have one; if you don't like slavery, don't own one; if you don't like taxes, don't pay them; if you don't like wars over seas, don't enlist;....

If you don't like abortion, don't have one; if you don't like slavery, don't own one; if you don't like taxes, don't pay them; if you don't like wars over seas, don't enlist;....

Precisely. Now we've figured out it's a fallacious argument, let's move on.

It degenerates morons who pull out their gun at the counter to show it off or talk about a mod for it.

If you're there to get something for your gun and you think you will need your gun out to shop, there's a procedure in place for that and whipping your loaded piece out in the middle of the store isn't it.

It may be amusing but I can't think of a legitimate business owner displaying this sign, can you?

Μολὼν λαβέ;1061997072 said:
It may be amusing but I can't think of a legitimate business owner displaying this sign, can you?
It takes strong language to get through the thick skulls of some people; yes, I can.

It does no such thing. The point of the sign is to promote gun safety (common sense?), inviting all that disregard gun safety to leave.

Gun safety - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This sign sums up the gun hater's view of gun owners.

noguns.jpg

It does no such thing. The point of the sign is to promote gun safety (common sense?), inviting all that disregard gun safety to leave.

Gun safety - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The sign states you're an idiot even if you're shooting the person robbing us, and you are the idiot who will be thanked.

Maybe a well intentioned but poorly conceived and expressed sign but hey, if you agree then you must consider yourself to be one of the...

View attachment 67149646

Last edited:

I find it amusing when someone from a country like yours mocks 2nd amendment in the US for being concerned about about what the anti-2nd amendment trash in office might do. You making fun of 2nd amendment advocates is like a convicted rapist telling women who arm themselves with a tazer,gun or pepper spray are paranoid, Chester the child molester telling parents they are paranoid about being concerned about creepy adults ogling their child or convicted burglars telling home owners in a high crime area they are paranoid for getting a burglar alarm or some other form of protection.

one of the silliest things the anti gun left does but fails to understand the stupidity is to constantly ridicule gun owners as being paranoid while at the same time insulting gun owners

given the seething hatred you all have, its hilarious you claim we are paranoid for thinking people like you would merely stop with say "reasonable" gun restrictions if you got in power

gun (owner) haters like you are a good reason for freedom loving gun owners to be well armed

I think its funny considering the fact he is from the UK.His country is a prime example of what happens when anti-gun trash have their way.His country is why people in this country should be deeply concerned about the anti-2nd amendment trash.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1062006731 said:
The sign states you're an idiot even if you're shooting the person robbing us, and you are the idiot who will be thanked.

Maybe a well intentioned but poorly conceived and expressed sign but hey, if you agree then you must consider yourself to be one of the...

View attachment 67149646

No it doesn't. I says "thank you for shooting the person robbing us."

Each statement is a separate thing...

#1 You are robbing us = You will be shot
#2 You are shooting the person robbing us = You will be thanked
#3 You are a complete incompetent idiot = You will be treated like an idiot & asked to leave

This sign is fine.

that is what happens in a state full of castrated wimps that allow assholes like Jerry Brown to run their state or consider a turd like Diane Feinswein to be the "Conservative" senator for their state

Every time you think that dolt is dead, he's governor again. What the hell is wrong with California?

Back
Top Bottom