• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Funniest commercial ever

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
If you are a conservstives and find this hilarious you need to see a shrink. You have issues.

And the cool thing is it's real, it's not just a joke, the daily wire has launched a shave company to in retaliation of woke Harry's razors dropping their advertising in a virtue signaling maneuver.

D
If you are a conservstives and find this hilarious you need to see a shrink. You have issues.

And the cool thing is it's real, it's not just a joke, the daily wire has launched a shave company to in retaliation of woke Harry's razors dropping their advertising in a virtue signaling maneuver.

Do you think they tell them it won’t make their dicks any bigger?

I did like the realistic homo-erotic moment.

SMH

It's stuff like this that's the reason I got rid of my TV more than 10 years ago.

I kept thinking, he has a beard, he has a beard. lol

I love it... It's about time somebody stepped up with a little well deserved push back against all this woke-ness insanity.

I found it funny and wanted to see where it was going. Nice bit of marketing and images of "Addicted to Love" came to mind.

conservatives, REAL conservatives, will find it funny because they have brains. Trumpers???? No.

conservatives, REAL conservatives, will find it funny because they have brains. Trumpers???? No.
I am doubting that. Trumpers are probably cracking up too.

I love it... It's about time somebody stepped up with a little well deserved push back against all this woke-ness insanity.

Ummm… in case you missed it, he was making fun of conservatives.

I am a liberal, and I thought it was hilarious, playing on and making fun of conservatives’ insecurities to push their product and make some money off of them. That’s what all the politicians do. Why not razor companies? Brilliant.

Razor Wars. This could offset Ukraine-Russia in the headlines. Zelensky needs to get on board with Jeremy. We all know Putin doesn't need to shave. Come to think of it, neither does Jeremy, much - just that little bit above the jaw line and down his neck. ZZ Top and Duck Dynasty need to get on board with Jeremy too.

Makes me want to re-examine my priorities.

Ummm... No he wasn't.

He was dead serious and I for one think it's fantastic!

You can order Jeremy's Razors here, so it's no joke.

It is very funny and well made. I find it amusing that "Hollywood" makes movies that glorify gun violence and/or killing and the same fools that love Hollywood and all their woke actors who play the parts of "heroes" shooting a hundred bad guys (who are now only white people), rail against a satirical commercial showing a guy lighting a box on fire.

Ummm… in case you missed it, he was making fun of conservatives.
Apparently you did miss it because it was mocking the stereotypical character that progressives have about conservatives in a self-deprecating style. He is mocking wokeness bigotry and I thought it was damn funny, but now that im seeing that progressives don't even comprehend they are being mocked, it's even funnier.

If it turns out to be a quality razor at a reasonable price I will be ordering it.

Apparently you did miss it because it was mocking the stereotypical character that progressives have about conservatives in a self-deprecating style. He is mocking wokeness bigotry and I thought it was damn funny, but now that im seeing that progressives don't even comprehend they are being mocked, it's even funnier.

If it turns out to be a quality razor at a reasonable price I will be ordering it.
Likewise... I will support any company that has the balls to stand up against this cancel culture, identity politics bullshit.

Ummm... No he wasn't.

He was dead serious and I for one think it's fantastic!

You can order Jeremy's Razors here, so it's no joke.

Ohhh, OK. Alright, then you're right: it's real.

You see, with the right, it's really hard to tell the difference between the real thing and a spoof, because everything they say seriously just sounds like a spoof by SNL. In fact, if SNL came up with a skit that silly, it wouldn't even be funny because we would be thinking: who could be THAT stupid and backward? To be funny it has to be a LITTLE believable.

I mean did you hear Donald Trump speaking on 1/6 about his stolen elections just because he lost? SNL couldn't come close to a spoof like that; Sesame Street maybe.

Ohhh, OK. Alright, then you're right: it's real.

You see, with the right, it's really hard to tell the difference between the real thing and a spoof, because everything they say seriously just sounds like a spoof by SNL. In fact, if SNL came up with a skit that silly, it wouldn't even be funny because we would be thinking: who could be THAT stupid and backward? To be funny it has to be a LITTLE believable.

I mean did you hear Donald Trump speaking on 1/6 about his stolen elections just because he lost? SNL couldn't come close to a spoof like that; Sesame Street maybe.
That's the ticket... Defer to Donald Trump.

Funny how you went from: "I am a liberal, and I thought it was hilarious"... To: "In fact, if SNL came up with a skit that silly, it wouldn't even be funny".

For the record, it was hilarious because it lampooned the entire virtue signaling, identity politics, woke culture bullshit this country has been suffering though the last several years.

That's the ticket... Defer to Donald Trump.

Funny how you went from: "I am a liberal, and I thought it was hilarious"... To: "In fact, if SNL came up with a skit that silly, it wouldn't even be funny".

For the record, it was hilarious because it lampooned the entire virtue signaling, identity politics, woke culture bullshit this country has been suffering though the last several years.

Yeah you're right. I really have trouble differentiating between serious conservative positions today and comedy spoofs of them these days. I gotta work on it some more.

So what about those Jewish space lasers? Was that serious too or just a spoof? You gotta help me out here. I'm totally lost.

If I was a little more motivated, I could make myself rich selling products under a claim to be standing up to 'woke liberals'.

No matter how stupid, it sounds like Trumpists will buy it.

If I was a little more motivated, I could make myself rich selling products under a claim to be standing up to 'woke liberals'.

No matter how stupid, it sounds like Trumpists will buy it.

Sell products? Heck you could probably get yourself elected to the presidency with that. It’s like catnip.

Standard dumb ass right wing straw man stuff. "Men are too toxic" LOL nobody on the right has managed to actually understand the phrase "toxic masculinity."

Back
Top Bottom