• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Funniest Bad Fox News Interview Ever [W:353]

And he isn't obligated to run around telling everybody he is Muslim. She obviously considers it a bad thing about him.. Imagine if somebody were treated that way for being Jewish , and then they reporter argued, well I don't think you always disclose you're Jewish.

Why be embarrassed for him? Be embarrassed for her as she continued, after he bluntly stated he would love to discuss his conclusions, to bring up his religion. She even ended the interview with a pie to her own face saying, "I believe you've been on several programs and have never disclosed you are a Muslim." It's on the second page of his book.

A bunch of people are citing issues with his creditability and education in this thread. Obviously he wasn't out of hand for taking her questioning that way.

He could have answered the question.

And no, "I have a PHD" is not answer to the question.

Here's an interview answer:

"As I was raised in a christian household and was a christian my entire life. I've always had a fascination with Jesus. While I now identify as a muslin, I still have a deep interest in Jesus as a person and wanted to explore Jesus as an individual, examining the historical contexts of his actions and his personality in way deeper then I feel many do."

Now, he's answered the question, and tied in his book. Instead he acted as though his credibility was questioned and decided to state his credentials in a sarcastic tone.

And maybe I'm wrong, and the question had more venom then I heard in it. To me, though, the question seemed harmless.

That means the events were "reported". It doesn't show that it was "reported favorably"

Shown to individuals that desperately wanted to kill the hated satans (Jews). Shown to individuals that desperately wanted to kill the hated little satans (Americans).

I don't have later examples because, the foreign speaking Al Jazeera network was not reported (to my knowledge) by American news stations after W's years in the White House.

Last edited:
Lol. That is a great point.

I think Christians are mistaken that Jesus only belongs in the Christian faith.

Should Christians be allowed to revere Christ as much a Muslims revere Muhammad?

Christians are now more forgiving of other points of view about, for example, Christ, than Muslims are now forgiving about, for example, Muhammad. You're asking for a double standard, SheWolf. Should there be a double standard, SheWolf? Does Muhammad only belong to Islam as many Muslims claim?

Last edited:
Should Christians be allowed to revere Christ as much a Muslims revere Muhammad?

Christians are now more forgiving of other points of view about, for example, Christ, than Muslims are now forgiving about, for example, Muhammad. You're asking for a double standard, SheWolf. Should there be a double standard, SheWolf? Does Muhammad only belong to Islam as many Muslims claim?

Fundi Christianity is much like fundi Islam and just as unforgiving and defensive, not to mention insecure

Progressive Christianity is much like progressive Islam, and both have made their peace with modernity and pluralistic society.

I agree that there are a lot more fundi Islamicists around than fundi Christians, and the reverse is true with progressive views, but that's an historical accident. It doesn't have to do with Islam versus Christianity, but modernism versus lack of development.

So it's also newsworthy in a positive sense how Green interviewed Aslan on Fox News?

If you call that an interview. I call that the most dumbwitted conversation on Green's part "oh so why should a Muslim write a book on Jesus?" "Well mam im a scholar its my job." "But your a Muslim". :lamo

Back
Top Bottom