• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fun Ground Zero Mosque

Any place that has lazer tag with strobe lights and smoke machines is American enough for me. I would shoot everyone of those jihadists with my laser beam of truth, justice, and American values.

By far, the easiest way in which to prevent a Mosque being built, anywhere someone does not want it built, is to either bury a Pig or scatter some Pig's blood over the ground.
The Koran states that a Mosque may not be erected on land that has been contaminated with a Pig.

oops almost forgot, you then report what has been done to whomsoever is planning to build same Mosque as well as Local newspaper and Local News TV outlet.

Last edited:
From a recent email making the rounds:

I am appalled that so many of my friends are against the mosque near Ground Zero. We should allow it in order to promote tolerance.

I also propose that two gay nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque to promote tolerance in the mosque. We could call them "The Turban Cowboy" and "You Mecca Me Hot".

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and have an open barbeque with pork ribs, perhaps named "Halal On Earth." Across the street there would be a very daring lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret.” And next door in flashing lights open an Adult Toy Shop. I think for the purpose of tolerance we should build accordingly around the Mosque.

NOW THIS I CAN AGREE WITH !!

Back
Top Bottom