• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fully auto weapons banned

Great so any law to ban a gun is not a gun ban if one person can have them.

I'll put you down for that as well

Did I say one person? No I did not say [1] one person. It was more like certain types of people.
Let's say currently no gun anywhere is banned (lol) but as long as there is someone that strives to ban them or a class of, then the term gun banner will exist.
That was easy.

Huh found this in my message box. My boy came over then I did dinner. Must have not had the bug on the post button good enough.

Last edited:
Did I say one person? No I did not say [1] one person. It was more like certain types of people.
Let's say currently no gun anywhere is banned (lol) but as long as there is someone that strives to ban them or a class of, then the term gun banner will exist.
That was easy.

Huh found this in my message box. My boy came over then I did dinner. Must have not had the bug on the post button good enough.
No one is striving to ban a gun to every person in America

So there are no gun bans

="vegas giants, post: 1072690394, member: 30392"]
No one is striving to ban a gun to every person in America

Just certain guns that don't meet your criteria.

So there are no gun bans

Therefore when said gun is banned you're happy.

Just certain guns that don't meet your criteria.

Therefore when said gun is banned you're happy.
There are no gun bans. I think it's silly but that is what I hear on here

A couple of thousand years ago, fools banned the Christian religion. They weren't Christian so they saw no need for it. At one time fools banned interfacial marriages. The fools saw no good coming from this. At another time, fools banned drinking alcohol. After all, to them alcohol was the root of all evil. At one time, fools banned smoking pot. After all, killer weed was ruining America. At one time, women were banned from voting. The fools knew that women were too stupid to vote. At one time, fools banned women from wearing bikinis. The fools needed to protect us from indecent women. At one time, the fools banned blacks from being counted as people. The fools knew that blacks were sub human.

Now the fools want to ban guns. Why is it that fools think they know what everyone else needs?

A couple of thousand years ago, fools banned the Christian religion. They weren't Christian so they saw no need for it. At one time fools banned interfacial marriages. The fools saw no good coming from this. At another time, fools banned drinking alcohol. After all, to them alcohol was the root of all evil. At one time, fools banned smoking pot. After all, killer weed was ruining America. At one time, women were banned from voting. The fools knew that women were too stupid to vote. At one time, fools banned women from wearing bikinis. The fools needed to protect us from indecent women. At one time, the fools banned blacks from being counted as people. The fools knew that blacks were sub human.

Now the fools want to ban guns. Why is it that fools think they know what everyone else needs?
So you want nothing banned.

Welcome to the thunderdome

irrelevant. the law is quite clear. Your claim that they are banned is demonstrably false.

The claim was that private ownership of machine guns made after 1986 was not banned. That claim is not refuted by a citing a law allowing strictly regulated ownership of machine guns made prior to that date.

The claim was that private ownership of machine guns made after 1986 was not banned. That claim is not refuted by a citing a law allowing strictly regulated ownership of machine guns made prior to that date.
no, that is not the claim the OP made. He said they are banned. He made no qualifier as to "private ownership". The claim in the OP is demonstrably incorrect.

no, that is not the claim the OP made. He said they are banned. He made no qualifier as to "private ownership". The claim in the OP is demonstrably incorrect.
With that logic nothing is banned.

Nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, ....etc

With that logic nothing is banned.

Nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, ....etc
I already pointed out how moronic that comparison is. Nuclear weapons are not arms. And have no relevance to anything being discussed.

I already pointed out how moronic that comparison is. Nuclear weapons are not arms. And have no relevance to anything being discussed.
And they are not banned.

You dont even deny it. Lol

And they are not banned.

You dont even deny it. Lol

Thank you for your opinion.

By your logic nuclear and chemical weapons are not banned

Thank you for your opinion.

By your logic nuclear and chemical weapons are not banned
I didn't offer an opinion. I already pointed out how moronic that comparison is. Nuclear weapons are not arms. And have no relevance to anything being discussed.

I didn't offer an opinion. I already pointed out how moronic that comparison is. Nuclear weapons are not arms. And have no relevance to anything being discussed.
Dude. Read slowly. That is an opinion. Lol

Back
Top Bottom