• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Full Grown Adults Recreate Childhood Photos

Oh no. There is a whole line of fetish places that will recreate being a baby for you, including changing you diaper and burping you, putting you in over-sized furniture and stuff. It is totally freaking weird to me but apparently some people get off on crap like that.

I"m sorry, but this one just makes me have to shake my head, and not in a good way.

Oh no. There is a whole line of fetish places that will recreate being a baby for you, including changing you diaper and burping you, putting you in over-sized furniture and stuff. It is totally freaking weird to me but apparently some people get off on crap like that.

I think I might have seen something like that on the Jerry Springer show before. :rofl

Makes me just tilt my head and raise an eyebrow.... each to their own, but I'm still allowed think it a tad odd....

Sometimes, it feels like I'm living in an insane asylum, and I'm just trying like hell to stay out of it. :(

I think I might have seen something like that on the Jerry Springer show before. :rofl

I think i saw it on that CBS sunday morning show of all places.

supposedly it isn't sexual to have their butt's powdered but a way for CEO's to "unwind" or some crap logic like that

Sometimes, it feels like I'm living in an insane asylum, and I'm just trying like hell to stay out of it. :(

As that line just above my avatar says, Sanity is subjective. Some of us are a little closer to the definition than others. :lol:

You, M'lady, are about as sane as they come.

supposedly it isn't sexual to have their butt's powdered but a way for CEO's to "unwind" or some crap logic like that

I think I prefer to have Calgon take me away.

OMG! :lol: A likely story.

Imo, that's where that crap belongs. :lol:

It's an awful show! The audience is just as bad as the guests if you ask me.

Yeah... I'm not into that sort of thing at all. It's beyond bizarre. So I'm... :inandout:

I think it is funny. Frankly, more of us go do with a little goofing off every now and then. Why take ourselves so seriously?

...and you know this how? ;)

It's a tough choice, they're all pathetic to the point of being sad, but I think you're right.

I've heard that the Jerry Springer show pays "street" people to be audience members. I don't know how true it is. Maybe I'll do some research later! :lol:

I've heard that the Jerry Springer show pays "street" people to be audience members. I don't know how true it is. Maybe I'll do some research later! :lol:

Really? I never thought of that, but the way they all act 'together' it wouldn't surprise me.

I always suspected they paid the "guests". I would think they'd have to. I mean, what kind of person would volunteer to have their dirty laundry aired like that? I know some people are attention whores, but this is extreme.

Really? I never thought of that, but the way they all act 'together' it wouldn't surprise me.

I always suspected they paid the "guests". I would think they'd have to. I mean, what kind of person would volunteer to have their dirty laundry aired like that? I know some people are attention whores, but this is extreme.

I think a lot of times the guests are fake too. I've seen people who were supposed angry at one another and fighting crack little smiles accidentally before.

I"m sorry, but this one just makes me have to shake my head, and not in a good way.

That was probably a bad example. Some of the others are definitely better -

19-bottle-feeding_zps7585be38.png

That was probably a bad example. Some of the others are definitely better -

19-bottle-feeding_zps7585be38.png

Heh. Yea, I got a kick out of that one too. :lol:

There are a couple of real gems in there. You just have to wade past the crap to get to them.

Back
Top Bottom