• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Full Grown Adults Recreate Childhood Photos

Fisher

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Oh no. There is a whole line of fetish places that will recreate being a baby for you, including changing you diaper and burping you, putting you in over-sized furniture and stuff. It is totally freaking weird to me but apparently some people get off on crap like that.

lizzie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I"m sorry, but this one just makes me have to shake my head, and not in a good way.

ChrisL

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Oh no. There is a whole line of fetish places that will recreate being a baby for you, including changing you diaper and burping you, putting you in over-sized furniture and stuff. It is totally freaking weird to me but apparently some people get off on crap like that.
I think I might have seen something like that on the Jerry Springer show before. :rofl

lizzie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Makes me just tilt my head and raise an eyebrow.... each to their own, but I'm still allowed think it a tad odd....
Sometimes, it feels like I'm living in an insane asylum, and I'm just trying like hell to stay out of it. :(

Fisher

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I think I might have seen something like that on the Jerry Springer show before. :rofl
I think i saw it on that CBS sunday morning show of all places.

supposedly it isn't sexual to have their butt's powdered but a way for CEO's to "unwind" or some crap logic like that

GottaGo

Rock and a hard place
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Sometimes, it feels like I'm living in an insane asylum, and I'm just trying like hell to stay out of it. :(
As that line just above my avatar says, Sanity is subjective. Some of us are a little closer to the definition than others. :lol:

You, M'lady, are about as sane as they come.

lizzie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

supposedly it isn't sexual to have their butt's powdered but a way for CEO's to "unwind" or some crap logic like that
I think I prefer to have Calgon take me away.

ChrisL

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

OMG! :lol: A likely story.

ChrisL

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Imo, that's where that crap belongs. :lol:
It's an awful show! The audience is just as bad as the guests if you ask me.

DiAnna

Hooter Babe
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
Monthly Subscriber
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Yeah... I'm not into that sort of thing at all. It's beyond bizarre. So I'm... :inandout:

Sarcogito

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
I think it is funny. Frankly, more of us go do with a little goofing off every now and then. Why take ourselves so seriously?

radcen

Phonetic Mnemonic ©
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
...and you know this how? ;)

ChrisL

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
It's a tough choice, they're all pathetic to the point of being sad, but I think you're right.
I've heard that the Jerry Springer show pays "street" people to be audience members. I don't know how true it is. Maybe I'll do some research later! :lol:

radcen

Phonetic Mnemonic ©
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I've heard that the Jerry Springer show pays "street" people to be audience members. I don't know how true it is. Maybe I'll do some research later! :lol:
Really? I never thought of that, but the way they all act 'together' it wouldn't surprise me.

I always suspected they paid the "guests". I would think they'd have to. I mean, what kind of person would volunteer to have their dirty laundry aired like that? I know some people are attention whores, but this is extreme.

ChrisL

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Really? I never thought of that, but the way they all act 'together' it wouldn't surprise me.

I always suspected they paid the "guests". I would think they'd have to. I mean, what kind of person would volunteer to have their dirty laundry aired like that? I know some people are attention whores, but this is extreme.
I think a lot of times the guests are fake too. I've seen people who were supposed angry at one another and fighting crack little smiles accidentally before.

Lutherf

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I"m sorry, but this one just makes me have to shake my head, and not in a good way.
That was probably a bad example. Some of the others are definitely better -

Gathomas88

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
That was probably a bad example. Some of the others are definitely better -

Heh. Yea, I got a kick out of that one too. :lol:

There are a couple of real gems in there. You just have to wade past the crap to get to them.

Top Bottom