• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Frozen Hell & The Taste of Crow

Snapper Head

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I reckon that a new thread is in order, since the usual suspects are unable to stay on thread topic:

We voted the ludicrous 'abortion' bill down. Yes, believe it or not, we can think independently, coherently, and spatially. Even the majority of us Mississippi voters.

For the record, I am primarily pro-life, conception being the starting point. Rape & incest are certainly exceptions in my view; and late term when significant defects are known to exist.

Big Al

Last edited:
I reckon that a new thread is in order, since the usual suspects are unable to stay on thread topic:

We voted the ludicrous 'abortion' bill down. Yes, believe it or not, we can think independently, coherently, and spatially. Even the majority of us Mississippi voters.

For the record, I am primarily pro-life, conception being the starting point. Rape & incest are certainly exceptions in my view; and late term when significant defects are known to exist.

Big Al

Thank goodness! This would have caused SOOOO many problems!

Back
Top Bottom