• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Frontline on PBS

Wry Catcher

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
United States of Conspiracy | Watch S2020 E2 | FRONTLINE | PBS | Official SiteAlex Jones and Donald Trump: How the Candidate Echoed the Conspiracy Theorist on the Campaign Trail | United States of Conspiracy | FRONTLINE | PBS | Official Site

I have watched Frontline regularly, it is always substantive and thought provoking. I hope that those who read this link, before making a judgement watch them with an open mind.
With Marjorie Taylor Greene likely to win a US House seat in suburban Atlanta, the crazy has officially taken root in the GOP. Of course, do not expect the stupid to watch or read Frontline. They will, however, whine and moan about it. So, good luck.

I hope Q eats away at all the establishment Republicans.

If you don't think all Democrats are part of a secret judeo-papist cabal to traffic kids out of pizza joints, and take down slave owner statues, you have no place in the GOP.

Drain the Swamp!

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Uh, it's Frontline. Almost guaranteed to be good.

God, Trump and Alex Jones! It makes so much sense now!

I hope Q eats away at all the establishment Republicans.

If you don't think all Democrats are part of a secret judeo-papist cabal to traffic kids out of pizza joints, and take down slave owner statues, you have no place in the GOP.

Drain the Swamp!

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

There will always be some who ignore being surrounded by crazies as long as guns, tax breaks and chasing away Mexicans remains on the table. Sad to say.

Back
Top Bottom